156-215.80 | Top Tips Of Up To The Minute 156-215.80 Dump
Certleader 156-215.80 Questions are updated and all 156-215.80 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 156-215.80 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 156-215.80 exam without a problem. We have Replace Check-Point 156-215.80 dumps study guide. PASSED 156-215.80 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 156-215.80 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements is TRUE about R80 management plug-ins?
- A. The plug-in is a package installed on the Security Gateway.
- B. Installing a management plug-in requires a Snapshot, just like any upgrade process.
- C. A management plug-in interacts with a Security Management Server to provide new features and support for new products.
- D. Using a plug-in offers full central management only if special licensing is applied to specific features of the plug-in.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which component functions as the Internal Certificate Authority for R77?
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Management Server
- C. Policy Server
- D. SmartLSM
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the two types of address translation rules?
- A. Translated packet and untranslated packet
- B. Untranslated packet and manipulated packet
- C. Manipulated packet and original packet
- D. Original packet and translated packet
NAT Rule Base
The NAT Rule Base has two sections that specify how the IP addresses are translated:
Translated Packet References:
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the difference between SSL VPN and IPSec VPN?
- A. IPSec VPN does not require installation of a resident VPN client
- B. SSL VPN requires installation of a resident VPN client
- C. SSL VPN and IPSec VPN are the same
- D. IPSec VPN requires installation of a resident VPN client and SSL VPN requires only an installed Browser
NEW QUESTION 5
What component of R80 Management is used for indexing?
- A. DBSync
- B. API Server
- C. fwm
- D. SOLR
NEW QUESTION 6
Of all the Check Point components in your network, which one changes most often and should be backed up most frequently?
- A. SmartManager
- B. SmartConsole
- C. Security Gateway
- D. Security Management Server
NEW QUESTION 7
By default, which port does the WebUI listen on?
- A. 80
- B. 4434
- C. 443
- D. 8080
To configure Security Management Server on Gaia:
Open a browser to the WebUI: https:<//Gaia management IP address>
NEW QUESTION 8
Look at the following screenshot and select the BEST answer.
- A. Clients external to the Security Gateway can download archive files from FTP_Ext server using FTP.
- B. Internal clients can upload and download any-files to FTP_Ext-server using FTP.
- C. Internal clients can upload and download archive-files to FTP_Ext server using FTP.
- D. Clients external to the Security Gateway can upload any files to the FTP_Ext-server using FTP.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is NOT an integral part of VPN communication within a network?
- A. VPN key
- B. VPN community
- C. VPN trust entities
- D. VPN domain
VPN key (to not be confused with pre-shared key that is used for authentication).
VPN trust entities, such as a Check Point Internal Certificate Authority (ICA). The ICA is part of the Check Point suite used for creating SIC trusted connection between Security Gateways, authenticating administrators and third party servers. The ICA provides certificates for internal Security Gateways and remote access clients which negotiate the VPN link.
VPN Domain - A group of computers and networks connected to a VPN tunnel by one VPN gateway that handles encryption and protects the VPN Domain members.
VPN Community - A named collection of VPN domains, each protected by a VPN gateway. References: http://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R77/CP_R77_VPN_AdminGuide/13868.htm
NEW QUESTION 10
What key is used to save the current CPView page in a filename format cpview_"cpview process ID".cap"number of captures"?
- A. S
- B. W
- C. C
- D. Space bar
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following describes how Threat Extraction functions?
- A. Detect threats and provides a detailed report of discovered threats
- B. Proactively detects threats
- C. Delivers file with original content
- D. Delivers PDF versions of original files with active content removed
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the completed statements is NOT true? The WebUI can be used to manage user accounts and:
- A. assign privileges to users.
- B. edit the home directory of the user.
- C. add users to your Gaia system.
- D. assign user rights to their home directory in the Security Management Server
Use the WebUI and CLI to manage user accounts. You can:
Add users to your Gaia system.
Edit the home directory of the user.
Edit the default shell for a user.
Give a password to a user.
Give privileges to users.
NEW QUESTION 13
With which command can you view the running configuration of Gaia-based system.
- A. show conf-active
- B. show configuration active
- C. show configuration
- D. show running-configuration
NEW QUESTION 14
In SmartEvent, what are the different types of automatic reactions that the administrator can configure?
- A. Mail, Block Source, Block Event Activity, External Script, SNMP Trap
- B. Mail, Block Source, Block Destination, Block Services, SNMP Trap
- C. Mail, Block Source, Block Destination, External Script, SNMP Trap
- D. Mail, Block Source, Block Event Activity, Packet Capture, SNMP Trap
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of Check Point license is tied to the IP address of a specific Security Gateway and cannot be transferred to a gateway that has a different IP address?
- A. Central
- B. Corporate
- C. Formal
- D. Local
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of these statements describes the Check Point ThreatCloud?
- A. Blocks or limits usage of web applications
- B. Prevents or controls access to web sites based on category
- C. Prevents Cloud vulnerability exploits
- D. A worldwide collaborative security network
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the default shell of Gaia CLI?
- A. Monitor
- B. CLI.sh
- C. Read-only
- D. Bash
This chapter gives an introduction to the Gaia command line interface (CLI). The default shell of the CLI is called clish.
NEW QUESTION 18
What port is used for communication to the User Center with SmartUpdate?
- A. CPMI 200
- B. TCP 8080
- C. HTTP 80
- D. HTTPS 443
NEW QUESTION 19
You have just installed your Gateway and want to analyze the packet size distribution of your traffic with SmartView Monitor.
Unfortunately, you get the message:
“There are no machines that contain Firewall Blade and SmartView Monitor”.
What should you do to analyze the packet size distribution of your traffic? Give the BEST answer.
- A. Purchase the SmartView Monitor license for your Security Management Server.
- B. Enable Monitoring on your Security Management Server.
- C. Purchase the SmartView Monitor license for your Security Gateway.
- D. Enable Monitoring on your Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 20
How would you deploy TE250X Check Point appliance just for email traffic and in-line mode without a Check Point Security Gateway?
- A. Install appliance TE250X on SpanPort on LAN switch in MTA mode
- B. Install appliance TE250X in standalone mode and setup MTA
- C. You can utilize only Check Point Cloud Services for this scenario
- D. It is not possible, always Check Point SGW is needed to forward emails to SandBlast appliance
NEW QUESTION 21
VPN gateways must authenticate to each other prior to exchanging information. What are the two types of credentials used for authentication?
- A. 3DES and MD5
- B. Certificates and IPsec
- C. Certificates and pre-shared secret
- D. IPsec and VPN Domains
NEW QUESTION 22
Full synchronization between cluster members is handled by Firewall Kernel. Which port is used for this?
- A. UDP port 265
- B. TCP port 265
- C. UDP port 256
- D. TCP port 256
NEW QUESTION 23
Fill in the blank; The position of an Implied rule is manipulated in the _____ window
- A. NAT
- B. Firewall
- C. Global Properties
- D. Object Explorer
NEW QUESTION 24
Which type of the Check Point license ties the package license to the IP address of the Security Management Server?
- A. Local
- B. Central
- C. Corporate
- D. Formal
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 156-215.80 Exam with 485 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com 156-215.80 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/156-215.80-dumps/ (485 New Questions)