156-315.80 | How Many Questions Of 156-315.80 Study Guide
Master the 156-315.80 Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Exambible 156-315.80 free question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 156-315.80 questions in our Check-Point 156-315.80 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Check-Point 156-315.80 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Check-Point 156-315.80 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 156-315.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following commands shows the status of processes?
- A. cpwd_admin -l
- B. cpwd -l
- C. cpwd admin_list
- D. cpwd_admin list
NEW QUESTION 2
SandBlast agent extends 0 day prevention to what part of the network?
- A. Web Browsers and user devices
- B. DMZ server
- C. Cloud
- D. Email servers
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is NOT a component of Check Point Capsule?
- A. Capsule Docs
- B. Capsule Cloud
- C. Capsule Enterprise
- D. Capsule Workspace
NEW QUESTION 4
In R80.10, how do you manage your Mobile Access Policy?
- A. Through the Unified Policy
- B. Through the Mobile Console
- C. From SmartDashboard
- D. From the Dedicated Mobility Tab
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator would like to troubleshoot why templating is not working for some traffic. How can he determine at which rule templating is disabled?
- A. He can use the fw accel stat command on the gateway.
- B. He can use the fw accel statistics command on the gateway.
- C. He can use the fwaccel stat command on the Security Management Server.
- D. He can use the fwaccel stat command on the gateway
NEW QUESTION 6
What Factor preclude Secure XL Templating?
- A. Source Port Ranges/Encrypted Connections
- B. IPS
- C. ClusterXL in load sharing Mode
- D. CoreXL
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the port used for SmartConsole to connect to the Security Management Server?
- A. CPMI port 18191/TCP
- B. CPM port/TCP port 19009
- C. SIC port 18191/TCP
- D. https port 4434/TCP
NEW QUESTION 8
Why would an administrator see the message below?
- A. A new Policy Package created on both the Management and Gateway will be deleted and must be backed up first before proceeding.
- B. A new Policy Package created on the Management is going to be installed to the existing Gateway.
- C. A new Policy Package created on the Gateway is going to be installed on the existing Management.
- D. A new Policy Package created on the Gateway and transferred to the Management will be overwritten by the Policy Package currently on the Gateway but can be restored from a periodic backup on the Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 9
The Firewall Administrator is required to create 100 new host objects with different IP addresses. What API command can he use in the script to achieve the requirement?
- A. add host name <New HostName> ip-address <ip address>
- B. add hostname <New HostName> ip-address <ip address>
- C. set host name <New HostName> ip-address <ip address>
- D. set hostname <New HostName> ip-address <ip address>
NEW QUESTION 10
SandBlast appliances can be deployed in the following modes:
- A. using a SPAN port to receive a copy of the traffic only
- B. detect only
- C. inline/prevent or detect
- D. as a Mail Transfer Agent and as part of the traffic flow only
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a feature that enables VPN connections to successfully maintain a private and secure VPN session without employing Stateful Inspection?
- A. Stateful Mode
- B. VPN Routing Mode
- C. Wire Mode
- D. Stateless Mode
Wire Mode is a VPN-1 NGX feature that enables VPN connections to successfully fail over, bypassing Security Gateway enforcement. This improves performance and reduces downtime. Based on a trusted source and destination, Wire Mode uses internal interfaces and VPN Communities to maintain a private and secure VPN session, without employing Stateful Inspection. Since Stateful Inspection no longer takes place, dynamic-routing protocols that do not survive state verification in non-Wire Mode configurations can now be deployed. The VPN connection is no different from any other connections along a dedicated wire, thus the meaning of "Wire Mode".
NEW QUESTION 12
Which Check Point daemon monitors the other daemons?
- A. fwm
- B. cpd
- C. cpwd
- D. fwssd
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the completed statements is NOT true? The WebUI can be used to manage user accounts and:
- A. assign privileges to users.
- B. edit the home directory of the user.
- C. add users to your Gaia system.
- D. assign user rights to their home directory in the Security Management Server.
NEW QUESTION 14
There are 4 ways to use the Management API for creating host object with R80 Management API. Which one is NOT correct?
- A. Using Web Services
- B. Using Mgmt_cli tool
- C. Using CLISH
- D. Using SmartConsole GUI console
- E. Events are collected with SmartWorkflow from Trouble Ticket systems
NEW QUESTION 15
What is not a purpose of the deployment of Check Point API?
- A. Execute an automated script to perform common tasks
- B. Create a customized GUI Client for manipulating the objects database
- C. Create products that use and enhance the Check Point solution
- D. Integrate Check Point products with 3rd party solution
NEW QUESTION 16
What needs to be configured if the NAT property ‘Translate destination or client side’ is not enabled in Global Properties?
- A. A host route to route to the destination IP.
- B. Use the file local.arp to add the ARP entries for NAT to work.
- C. Nothing, the Gateway takes care of all details necessary.
- D. Enabling ‘Allow bi-directional NAT’ for NAT to work correctly.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following will NOT affect acceleration?
- A. Connections destined to or originated from the Security gateway
- B. A 5-tuple match
- C. Multicast packets
- D. Connections that have a Handler (ICMP, FTP, H.323, etc.)
NEW QUESTION 18
In which VPN community is a satellite VPN gateway not allowed to create a VPN tunnel with another satellite VPN gateway?
- A. Pentagon
- B. Combined
- C. Meshed
- D. Star
NEW QUESTION 19
SmartEvent uses it's event policy to identify events. How can this be customized?
- A. By modifying the firewall rulebase
- B. By creating event candidates
- C. By matching logs against exclusions
- D. By matching logs against event rules
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following describes how Threat Extraction functions?
- A. Detect threats and provides a detailed report of discovered threats.
- B. Proactively detects threats.
- C. Delivers file with original content.
- D. Delivers PDF versions of original files with active content removed.
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 156-315.80 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-files.com 156-315.80 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/156-315.80/ (428 Q&As Dumps)