1Y0-204 | How Many Questions Of 1Y0-204 Free Samples
Act now and download your IBM 1Y0-204 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless IBM 1Y0-204 tutorials. Download Down to date IBM Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn IBM 1Y0-204 with a classic professional.
Also have 1Y0-204 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
On which two components must the Secure Ticket Authority (STA) server locations be configured if a Citrix Administrator wants to configure secure external access to a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site? (Choose two.)
- A. Citrix Workspace app
- B. Citrix Gateway
- C. Delivery Controller
- D. StoreFront
- E. Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured the following policies in a Citrix Virtual Desktops Site environment, in descending priority order.
1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. 'Client Network Drives' is disabled; 'Client Fixed Drives' is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing users' internal IP. 'Client Network Drives' is disabled; 'Client Fixed Drives' is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. 'Client Network Drives' is enabled; 'Client Fixed Drives' is NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” is configured without a filter. 'Client Network Drives' and 'Client Fixed Drives' are both disabled.
Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?
- A. Client network drives only
- B. Neither the client network drive nor the client fixed drive
- C. Client fixed drives only
- D. Client fixed and network drives
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options should a Citrix Administrator configure to stop the First-Time wizard from automatically popping up? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Name is NOT configured on the appliance.
- B. The Default Admin Password has NOT been changed.
- C. Licenses are NOT present on the appliance.
- D. The appliance is configured with the default IP address (192.168.100.1)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are correct regarding Citrix printing? (Choose three.)
- A. Citrix printing does NOT assign each printer a unique namespace within a given session.
- B. The Citrix Print Manager Service monitors session events, such as logon and logoffs or session termination.
- C. Citrix printing sets the default security descriptor for auto-created printers to ensure client printer security.
- D. Citrix printing allows administrators, but NOT users, to print to any other users' active session client printers.
- E. The Citrix Print Manager Service handles requests by impersonating the actual session user.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which PowerShell command should a Citrix Administrator run to obtain the name of a deployment, the local host cache configuration and the license level?
- A. Get-BrokerCatalog
- B. Get-BrokerController
- C. Get-BrokerResource
- D. Get-BrokerSite
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created an SSL virtual server using only the following commands:
The SSL virtual server is currently in a DOWN state.
What could be the reason the SSL virtual server is in a down state?
- A. The SSL services are NOT on the 10.102.29.X network.
- B. SSLv3 is disabled.
- C. The virtual server SSL port is NOT set to port 443.
- D. The SSL Certificate is NOT bound to the virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is performing a disaster recovery test and decided to fail over the Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair appliances. The administrator noticed that the failover is NOT working as expected in item text, and the Secondary Citrix ADC is NOT taking over as Primary. The administrator suspects that networking issues may be causing the failure.
What could be the cause of this issue with the Citrix ADCs?
- A. HA hertbeats are only seen on some enabled interfaces of the Secondary Node.
- B. HA monitoring is enabled on an interface of the Secondary Node that shows as ENABLED, DOWN.
- C. The Independent network configuration (INC) mode is enabled on the Primary Node.
- D. HA monitoring is enabled on a disabled inteface of the Primary Node.
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is managing a Citrix ADC SDX running eight Citrix ADC instances. The administrator first needs to upgrade the firmware on the instances. However; the administrator is concerned that it needs to be done all at once.
What upgrading flexibility does SDX provide in this scenario?
- A. The Citrix ADC instances have to be upgraded at the same time.
- B. It is NOT possible to upgrade the Citrix ADC instances to different firmware versions.
- C. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded at the SDX management level, allowing all instances to be upgraded at once.
- D. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded on an individual basis, allowing all instances to run different firmware versions.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator utilize to verify that a policy is bound and showing the number of hits?
- A. nstcpdump.sh
- B. nstrace.sh
- C. nsconmsg
- D. nscollect
NEW QUESTION 10
For which three components can Citrix Director capture utilization statistics? (Choose three.)
- A. CPU
- B. IOPS
- C. Disk space
- D. Network
- E. Memory
NEW QUESTION 11
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to collect information to investigate issues with session performance?
- A. CDF Control
- B. HDX Monitor
- C. Citrix Scout
- D. Citrix Health Assistant
NEW QUESTION 12
A user calls the help desk and states that launching a pooled random desktop takes as long as five minutes. Which Citrix Director report can a Citrix Administrator review to find out what might be causing the delay?
- A. Resource Utilization
- B. Connection Failures
- C. Logon Performance
- D. Load Evaluators
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Administrator is configuring a Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair and needs to ensure that one Citrix ADC is UP and primary at all times to ensure the business websites are always available.
What does the administrator need to do to ensure that the Citrix ADCs still handle web traffic in the event that both nodes become unavailable or fail a health check?
- A. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary Citrix ADC only.
- B. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on each Citrix ADC independently.
- C. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary Citrix ADC only.
- D. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Secondary Citrix ADC.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator manages a Citrix Gateway with a Standard Platform License, with remote employees in the environment. The administrator wants to increase employee access by 300 users through the Citrix Gateway, using VPN access.
Which license should the administrator recommend purchasing for this environment?
- A. Citrix ADC Burst Packs License
- B. Citrix ADC Upgrade License
- C. Citrix Gateway Universal License
- D. Citrix Gateway Express License
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Citrix ADC hardware or software platform offers a Multi-Tenant solution?
- A. VPX
- B. MPX
- C. CPX
- D. SDX
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the minimum built-in delegated administration role required to create an Application Group?
- A. Host Administrator
- B. Delivery Group Administrator
- C. Help Desk Administrator
- D. Machine Catalog Administrator
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: The Director of network security in a financial organization wants to protect the enterprise network from any external malware threats. To do this, the director needs to gain visibility into otherwise-bypassed traffic and control access to malicious web sites. The director is required to do the following:
Intercept and examine all the traffic, including SSL/TLS (encrypted traffic), coming in, and going out of the enterprise network.
Block access to URLs identified as serving harmful or insecure content.
Identify users (employees) in the enterprise who are accessing malicious websites.
Which Citrix ADC deployment mode should a Citrix Administrator use to achieve this requirement?
- A. Default Gateway
- B. Citrix Secure Web Gateway
- C. Citrix Gateway
- D. Access Gateway
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of migrating a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
on-premises deployment to Citrix Cloud with an on-premises resource location. StoreFront and Citrix ADC machines are located on premises. The administrator notices that application enumeration is working, but application launch is failing with an error for resources managed by the Citrix Cloud Site.
What does the administrator need to change in order to get application launch working?
- A. Add the Citrix Cloud Connectors as Secure Ticket Authority (STA) servers on Citrix ADC and StoreFront.
- B. Remove the Citrix polices on the old Citrix Delivery Controllers.
- C. Add the Citrix Cloud Connectors as XML servers to the existing StoreFront servers.
- D. Decommission the old Citrix Delivery Controllers and Databases.
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: A Citrix ADC MPX is using one of four 10G ports available in an environment. A Citrix Administrator found a traffic bottleneck at the Citrix ADC.
What can the administrator do to increase bandwidth on the Citrix ADC?
- A. Add another 10G Citrix ADC port to the switch and configure Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- B. Purchase another Citrix ADC MPX appliance.
- C. Add two more 10 Citrix ADC ports to the network and configure VLAN.
- D. Plug another 10G Citrix ADC port into the router.
NEW QUESTION 20
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-204 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 1Y0-204 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1Y0-204-pdf-download.html (181 Q&As Dumps)