1Y0-204 | The Secret Of IBM 1Y0-204 Exam Question
Proper study guides for Improved IBM Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration certified begins with IBM 1Y0-204 preparation products which designed to deliver the Approved 1Y0-204 questions by making you pass the 1Y0-204 test at your first time. Try the free 1Y0-204 demo right now.
Online IBM 1Y0-204 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure persistence on a Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) virtual server to which a service is bound, so that the service continues to serve requests from the client event after it is disabled manually, accepting new requests or connections only to honor persistence. After a configured period of time, no new requests or connections are directed to the service and all of the existing connections are closed.
Which parameter can the administrator configure while disabling the service to achieve this requirement?
- A. Request Threshold
- B. Persistence Time-Out
- C. Persistence Threshold
- D. Wait Time
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has executed the following command:
What will be the outcome of this configuration?
- A. The users trying to access HTTP://SERVER.CITRIX.LAB will NOT be connected to the Vserver MYVPN_http.
- B. The users trying to access HTTP://SERVER.CITRIX.LAB will be connected to the Vserver MYVPN_http.
- C. The users trying to access http://server.citrix.lab will be connected to CS Vserver Vserver-CS-1.
- D. The users trying to access HTTP://SERVER.CITRIX.LAB will be connected to CS Vserver Vserver-CS-1.
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring load balancing on a Citrix ADC appliance for the company web servers. The administrator needs to create a custom monitor that will look for a specific keyword response from the website and will be used to keep the services in an UP state.
Which type of monitor can the administrator create to accomplish this scenario?
- A. HTTP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Receive String field.
- B. A HTTP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Response Codes field.
- C. A TCP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Response Code field.
- D. An UDP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Receive String field.
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the Citrix ADC, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no Citrix ADC backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restore from revision history.
- B. Restart the Citrix ADC.
- C. Run HA file synchronization.
- D. Run Save v/s Running configuration.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which qualifier is used to configure the Content filter action to modify the HTTP header of an HTTP Request?
- A. Corrupt
- B. Forward
- C. Add
- D. Error Code
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three methods can a Citrix Administrator choose from when creating a Featured App Group for a set of applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Application names
- B. Installed locally
- C. Keyword
- D. Application category
- E. Delivery Group
You can create product featured app groups for your end users that are related to or fit in a specific category. For example, you can create a Sales Department featured app group containing applications that are used by that department. You can define featured apps in the StoreFront administration console by using application names or by using keywords or application categories that were defined in the Studio console.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three policy settings can a Citrix Administrator configure to improve HDX session performance for high-latency, low bandwidth user connections? (Choose three.)
- A. Maximum number of sessions
- B. View window contents while dragging
- C. CPU usage
- D. Target frame rate and color depth
- E. Limit video quality
- F. Application launch wait timeout
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two actions must be true for a client to connect to an SSL offload virtual server without any SSL errors? (Choose two.)
- A. The Root Certificate is installed on the client’s device.
- B. The Server Certificate is from a private certificate authority (CA).
- C. The Server Certificate is bound to the load-balancing virtual server.
- D. The Root Certificate is installed on the Citrix ADC.
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator maintains a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site with a large number of Windows users running various locally attached client printers. No network printers are being used. The administrator has enabled the HDX printer mapping policy to 'Auto-create all client printers', which has resulted in a large number of drivers being loaded onto the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines. New standards are requiring the administrator to limit these Windows drivers on the VDA machines.
Which printing feature can the administrator enable to meet the new standards?
- A. The Auto-create PDF universal printer policy
- B. The Auto-create local (non-network) client printers only policy
- C. The Citrix Universal Print Server
- D. The Citrix Universal Printer Driver
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has executed the following command:
set httpcallout httpcallout1 –cacheForSecs 120
What will be the effect of this command?
- A. The cache duration of the HTTP request is set to 120 seconds.
- B. The cache duration of the HTTP callout request is set to 120 seconds.
- C. The cache duration of the HTTP response is set to 120 seconds.
- D. The cache duration of the HTTP callout response is set to 120 seconds.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three options are allowed when using Classic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. HTTP
- B. CLIENT
- C. SERVER
- D. IP
- E. DNS
- F. TCP
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured Citrix ADC with multiple admin partitions, with different resources running one each. The administrator receives an SNMP alert stating ‘a Load Balanced Virtual Server is down’. When the administrator checks the Citrix ADC, the resource on the partition that was usually managed is NOT there.
Now, the administrator has to check each partition to find the load balanced virtual server that is down.
What can the administrator do to add the partition information to the SNMP traps to avoid this from happening in the future?
- A. Configure additional SNMP trap listeners.
- B. Change SNMP trap options.
- C. Add the partition information to the SNMP traps.
- D. Configure the SNMP Manager to send the partition information.
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has received user complaints about issues connecting to the domain through the Citrix ADC using AAA. The administrator investigated the issue and found that the domain session cookie that was used during authentication is failing due to resolution issues.
What can the administrator do to fix the issue?
- A. Configure DNS to assign authentication and traffic management virtual servers to FQDNs in the domain.
- B. Configure FQDNs for the Session Cookies in the domain.
- C. Change the Session Cookie timeout in DNS.
- D. Configure DNS to assing an FQDN for the Citrix ADC in the domain.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which step can a Citrix Administrator take in order to use the default compression policies?
- A. Bind the default compression policies to the virtual server.
- B. Enable compression on the associated bound services.
- C. Disable the Citrix ADC Compression feature at a global level.
- D. Select the compression algorithm (gzip/deflate/identity).
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Citrix Profile Management feature maintains a backup of the NTUSER.DAT file?
- A. Active Write Back
- B. Profile Caching
- C. Profile Streaming
- D. Profile Protection
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add 10 new web servers to an existing server farm. The new servers are configured to serve the same applications and connections and are twice the capacity of the existing servers. The administrator wants to ensure that they are being fully utilized. Currently in the environment, the default load-balancing method is being used.
To ensure that only the 10 new servers are receiving twice the connections of the old servers without changing the load balancing to the rest of the environment, the administrator needs to add a weight of to the services attached to the servers. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. 50; new
- B. 2; old
- C. 50; old
- D. 2; new
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two features within Citrix Director can a Citrix Administrator use to view historical resource utilization for a machine running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)? (Choose two.)
- A. Alerts
- B. Dashboard
- C. Applications
- D. Search
- E. Trends
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the first thing a Citrix Administrator should create when creating a Server Certificate for Citrix ADC to secure traffic?
- A. A Private Key
- B. A Certificate key-pair
- C. A Certificate Signing Request
- D. A Certificate Revocation list
NEW QUESTION 19
What must a Citrix Administrator do to encrypt XML traffic between StoreFront and the Delivery Controllers?
- A. Install a private server certificate on each StoreFront server and then add a new Internet Information Services (IIS) binding for HTTPS.
- B. Install a private server certificate on each Delivery Controller and bind the certificates to port 443.
- C. Install a private certificate on each Delivery Controller and StoreFront serve
- D. Restart each server to force XML communication to be encrypted.
- E. Install a private server certificate on each StoreFront serve
- F. Open the StoreFront console and use the https:// prefix with the base URL.
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Dumps-files.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-204 dumps! All 1Y0-204 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1Y0-204/ (181 New Questions)