1Z0-053 | What Refined 1Z0-053 Preparation Is
Act now and download your Oracle 1Z0-053 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1Z0-053 tutorials. Download Most recent Oracle Oracle Database 11g: Administration II exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1Z0-053 with a classic professional.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command would correctly start a TSPITR of the USERS tablespace?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 2
If you are going to run a TSPITR recovery, which view will help you to determine which objects will be lost during the TSPITR?
- A. TS_OBJECTS_TO_BE_DROPPED
- B. TS_PTTR_OBJECT_DROPPED
- C. TS_PITR_OBJECTS_TO_BE_DROPPED
- D. TS_OBJECTS_DROPPED
- E. TS_DROPPED_OBJECTS
NEW QUESTION 3
When you create a backup control file, where is the resulting file written to?
- A. The database user dump destination directory
- B. The database diagnostic destination directory
- C. To $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms
- D. To $ORACLE_HOME/admin
- E. To the directory and filename you specify in the command
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is the correct command to put the database in ARCHIVELOG mode?
- A. alter database archivelog
- B. alter system enable archivelog mode
- C. alter database enable archive
- D. alter database archivelog enable
- E. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the following scenario: The target database instance is running. The most recent backup available for the target database was taken two days ago. Log files switches have occurred in last two days. The target database is duplicated on the same host, using the Recovery Manager (RMAN) duplicate command as follows:
ALLOCATE AUXILIARY CHANNEL aux 1 DEVICE TYPE DISK; DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO auxdb;
Which statement is true about the duplicate database in this scenario?
- A. It contains data till the last backup
- B. It contains all data from target database until the current time
- C. It contains all data from only the committed transactions in the target database
- D. It contains all data except that which is used by the transactions in the current online redo file of target database
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements regarding a SQL profile are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It is built by Automatic Tuning Optimizer.
- B. It cannot be stored persistently in the data dictionary.
- C. It can be used by the query optimizer automatically.
- D. It can be created manually by using the CREATE PROFILE command.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is true regarding virtual private catalogs?
- A. A virtual private catalog owner can create a local stored script, and have read/write access to a global stored script.
- B. The virtual private catalog owner cannot create and modify the stored scripts.
- C. The set of views and synonyms that make up the virtual private catalog is stored in the schema of the RMAN recovery catalog owner.
- D. To perform most of the RMAN operations, the virtual catalog owner must have the SYSDBA or SYSOPER privilege on the target database.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of these recommendations should be followed before capturing a workload? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Make sure your replay database has the same structure as the capture database, except without data.
- B. Make sure the replay and capture databases are similar in data content.
- C. Perform a clean shutdown and restart of the capture database before beginning a workload capture.
- D. Start the capture database in UNRESTRICTED mode, then start the capture.
- E. Define inclusion and exclusion filters.
NEW QUESTION 9
What recommendations does the SQL Access Advisor provide for optimizing SQL queries? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. selection of SQL plan baselines
- B. partitioning of tables and indexes
- C. creation of index-organized tables
- D. creation of bitmap, function-based, and B-tree indexes
- E. optimization of materialized views for maximum query usage and fast refresh
Refer to here.
SQL Access Advisor helps you achieve your performance goals by recommending the proper set of materialized views, materialized view logs, partitions, and indexes for a given workload.
SQL Access Advisor index recommendations include bitmap, function-based, and B-tree indexes. SQL Access Advisor materialized view recommendations include fast refreshable and full refreshable MVs, for either general rewrite or exact text match rewrite.
NEW QUESTION 10
You installed Oracle Database 11g at fresh. Which statements are true regarding the default audit settings in this database? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The audit trail is stored in an operating system file.
- B. Auditing is disabled for all privileges.
- C. The audit trail is stored in the database.
- D. Auditing is enabled for all privileges.
- E. Auditing is enabled for certain privileges related to database security.
NEW QUESTION 11
To enable faster incremental backups, you enabled block change tracking for the database. Which two statements are true about the block change tracking file? (Choose two.)
- A. Multiple change tracking files can be created for a database.
- B. The change tracking file must be created after the first level 0 backup.
- C. RMAN does not support backup and recovery of the change tracking file.
- D. The database clears the change tracking file and starts tracking changes again, after whole database restore and recovery operations.
NEW QUESTION 12
When performing a full database disaster recovery with RMAN, in what order would you execute these steps?
- A. Restore the control file from autobackups.
- B. Run the RMAN restore and recover command.
- C. Restore the database spfile from autobackups.
- D. Make the RMAN backup set pieces available.
- E. Open the database with the alter database open resetlogs command.
- F. Open the database with the alter database open command.
- G. a, b, c, d, e, f
- H. c, d, a, b, f
- I. d, c, a, b, f
- J. d, b, d, c, e
- K. d, c, a, b, e
NEW QUESTION 13
The SQL Tuning Advisor has been configured with default configurations in your database instance. Which recommendation is automatically implemented without the DBA's intervention after the SQL Tuning Advisor is run as part of the AUTOTASK framework?
- A. statistics recommendations
- B. SQL profile recommendations
- C. index-related recommendations
- D. restructuring of SQL recommendations
NEW QUESTION 14
Why would you run the delete obsolete command? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. To remove missing backup set pieces physically from disk
- B. To remove metadata related to backup set pieces in the control file and the recovery catalog
- C. To mark as deleted records in the control file and the recovery catalog associated with obsolete backup sets
- D. To delete backup set pieces associated with backups that are no longer needed due to retention criteria
- E. To remove old versions of RMAN backups
Deleting Expired RMAN Backups and Copies
If you run CROSSCHECK, and if RMAN cannot locate the files, then it updates their records in the RMAN repository to EXPIRED status. You can then use the DELETE EXPIRED command to remove records of expired backups and copies from the RMAN repository.
The DELETE EXPIRED command issues warnings if any files marked as EXPIRED actually exist. In rare cases, the repository can mark a file as EXPIRED even though it exists. For example, a directory containing a file is corrupted at the time of the crosscheck, but is later repaired, or the media manager was not configured properly and reported some backups as not existing when they really existed.
To delete expired repository records:
If you have not performed a crosscheck recently, then issue a CROSSCHECK command. For example, issue:
Delete the expired backups. For example, issue: DELETE EXPIRED BACKUP;
Deleting Obsolete RMAN Backups Based on Retention Policies
The RMAN DELETE command supports an OBSOLETE option, which deletes backups that are no longer needed to satisfy specified recoverability requirements. You can delete files that are obsolete according to the configured default retention policy, or another retention policy that you specify as an option to the DELETE OBSOLETE command. As with other forms of the DELETE command, the files deleted are removed from backup media, deleted from the recovery catalog, and marked as DELETED in the control file.
If you specify the DELETE OBSOLETE command with no arguments, then RMAN deletes all obsolete backups defined by the configured retention policy. For example:
NEW QUESTION 15
Users are connected to a database instance that is using Automatic Storage Management (ASM). The DBA executes the command as follows to shut down the ASM instance:
SQL> SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE;
What happens to the database instance?
- A. It shuts down long with the ASM instance.
- B. It is aborted and the ASM instance shuts down normally.
- C. It stays open and SHUTDOWN command for the ASM instance fails.
- D. It shuts down only after all pending transactions are completed and the ASM instance waits for this before shutting down.
IMMEDIATE or TRANSACTIONAL Clause (link)
Oracle ASM waits for any in-progress SQL to complete before performing an orderly dismount of all of the disk groups and shutting down the Oracle ASM instance. Oracle ASM does not wait for users currently connected to the instance to disconnect. If any database instances are connected to the Oracle ASM instance, then the SHUTDOWN command returns an error and leaves the Oracle ASM instance running. Because the Oracle ASM instance does not contain any transactions, the TRANSACTIONAL mode behaves the same as IMMEDIATE mode.
NEW QUESTION 16
You executed the following SQL statement to shrink the EMPLOYEES table segment stored in the EXAMPLE tablespace:
ALTER TABLE employees SHRINK SPACE CASCADE;
Which statement is correct in this scenario?
- A. The EMPLOYEES table will be changed to read-only mode during the shrink operation.
- B. The indexes created on the EMPLOYEES table will need to be rebuilt after the shrinkoperation is over.
- C. The shrink behavior will be cascaded to all dependent segments of the table that support a shrink operation.
- D. Data manipulation language (DML) operations will not be possible on the EMPLOYEES table during the COMPACTION phase of the shrink operation.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which options would you consider while configuring a flash recovery area (fast recovery area in 11g Release 2) for your production database that is running in ARCHIVELOG mode? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Setting the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET to set the mean time to recover
- B. Setting the RECOVERY_PARALLELISM parameter to twice the number of CPUs
- C. Using the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST parameter to set the location for flash recovery area
- D. Using the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST_SIZE parameter to define the disk space limit for the recovery files created in the flash recovery area
NEW QUESTION 18
Note the following statements that use flashback technology:
1. FLASHBACK TABLE <table> TO SCN <scn>;
2. SELECT * FROM <table> AS OF SCN 123456;
3. FLASHBACK TABLE <table> TO BEFORE DROP;
4. FLASHBACK DATABASE TO TIMESTAMP <timestamp>;
5. SELECT * FROM <table> VERSIONS AS OF SCN 123456 AND 123999;
Which of these statements will be dependent on the availability of relevant undo data in the undo segment?
- A. 1, 2, and 5
- B. 1, 3, and 4
- C. 2, 3, 4, and 5
- D. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
The BEFORE DROP clause uses Recycle Bin;
The FLASHBACK DATABASE uses flashback logs at FRA area.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement is true about a running session that belongs to the online transaction processing (OLTP) group?
- A. It permanently switches to the low_group consumer group if the session exceeds 10,000 I/O requests or 2,500 MB of data transfer.
- B. It performs the first 10000 I/O requests or 2,500 MB of data transfer in the LOW-GROUP consumer group, and then switches to the original group.
- C. It switches to the LOW_GROUP consumer group if the session exceeds 10000 I/O requests or 2500 MB of data transfer and returns to the original group after the operation.
- D. It switches to the LOW_GROUP consumer group if the session exceeds 10000 I/O requests or 2500 MB of data transfer for queries, but not for data manipulation language (DML) operations.
Refer to here.
The following PL/SQL block creates a resource plan directive for the OLTP group that temporarily switches any session in that group to the LOW_GROUP consumer group if the session exceeds 10,000 I/O requests or exceeds 2,500 Megabytes of data transferred. The session is returned to its original group after the offending top call is complete.
NEW QUESTION 20
View the Exhibit and examine the data manipulation language (DML) operations that you performed on the NEWEMP table. Note that the first two updated are not listed by the Flashback Versions Query.
What could be the reason? Exhibit:
- A. The first two updated were not explicitly committed.
- B. ALTER TABLE caused the recycle bin to release the space.
- C. The data definition language (DDL) operation caused a log switch.
- D. Flashback Versions Query stops producing versions of rows that existed before a change in the table structure.
NEW QUESTION 21
What information does the report schema command not provide? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Size of the datafiles
- B. Size of the tempfiles
- C. Date of last backup for datafiles and tempfiles
- D. Filenames for each datafile
- E. Checkpoint SCN associated with the last RMAN backup
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-053 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1Z0-053-dumps.html (New 698 Q&As Version)