1Z0-053 | What Virtual 1Z0-053 Prep Is
Exam Code: 1Z0-053 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Database 11g: Administration II
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Z0-053 Exam.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements are true about the compressed backups in RMAN? (Choose two.)
- A. Compressed backups can only be taken on the tape drives.
- B. The binary compression creates some performance overhead during backup operation.
- C. The ZLIB compression algorithm can be used only if the COMPATIBLE initialization parameter is set to 11.1.0.
- D. The media manager compression for the tape drive should be enabled for taking compressed backups on the tape.
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to use RMAN to create compressed backups.
Which statement is true about the compression algorithms that RMAN can use?
- A. The BZIP2 compression algorithm consumes more CPU resources than the ZLIB compression algorithm.
- B. The ZLIB compression algorithm consumes more CPU resources than the BZIP2 compression algorithm.
- C. The ZLIB compression algorithm provides maximum compression and produces smaller backups than the BZIP2 compression algorithm.
- D. Only the BZIP2 compression algorithm can be used to make compressed backups to disk.
NEW QUESTION 3
Another DBA issues a shutdown abort command on a database on which you were running an online backup.
What will happen when you try to restart the database?
- A. Oracle will automatically take the datafile out of hot backup mode, generate a warning message, and then open the database.
- B. Oracle will automatically take the datafile out of hot backup mode and then open the database.
- C. Oracle will generate an error when trying to open the database, indicating that a datafile is in hot backup mod
- D. You will need to correct this error before you can open the database.
- E. The database will open with the file in hot backup mod
- F. You can restart the backup at any time.
- G. The datafile in hot backup mode will be corrupted and you will have to recover it.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which setting enables the baselines by default in Oracle Database 11g?
- A. setting the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter to TYPICAL
- B. adding filters to the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)
- C. enabling Automated Maintenance Task using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- D. setting the OPTIMIZER_USE_PENDING_STATISTICS parameter to TRUE
NEW QUESTION 5
In which two aspects does hot patching differ from conventional patching? (Choose two.)
- A. It consumes more memory compared with conventional patching.
- B. It can be installed and uninstalled via OPatch unlike conventional patching.
- C. It takes more time to install or uninstall compared with conventional patching.
- D. It does not require down time to apply or remove unlike conventional patching.
- E. It is not persistent across instance startup and shutdown unlike conventional patching.
NEW QUESTION 6
The Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) analysis runs every 60 minutes on your database. Your database is facing a series of interrelated problems over a period of two hours. You need to ensure that the ADDM analysis is run over a time span of two hours in future. What would you do?
- A. Create two custom ADDM tasks.
- B. Modify the AWR snapshot time interval to two hours.
- C. Create a new scheduler window for a time period of two hours.
- D. Modify the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshot retention period to two hours.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three statements must be true before transporting a tablespace from a database on one platform to a database on another platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Both source and target database must be the same character set
- B. Both source and target database must have the same endian format
- C. The COMPATIBLE parameter must be the same in the source and target databases.
- D. The minimum compatibility level for both the source and target database must be 10.0.0.
- E. All read-only and offline data files that belong to the tablespace to be transported must be platform aware.
NEW QUESTION 8
An online tablespace, TEST_TBS, is full and you realize that no server-managed tablespace threshold alerts were generated for the TEST_TBS tablespace. What could be the reason, if the TEST_TBS tablespace does not include autoextensible data files?
- A. TEST_TBS is a small file tablespace.
- B. TEST_TBS is a bigfile tablespace (BFT).
- C. TEST_TBS is the default temporary tablespace.
- D. TEST_TBS is a dictionary-managed tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true regarding the SQL Repair Advisor? (Choose two.)
- A. The SQL Repair Advisor can be invoked to tune the performance of the regressed SQL statements.
- B. The SQL Repair Advisor can be invoked even when the incident is not active for a SQL statement crash.
- C. The SQL Repair Advisor is invoked by the Health Monitor when it encounters the problematic SQL statement.
- D. The DBA can invoke the SQL Repair Advisor when he or she receives an alert generated when a SQL statement crashes and an incident is created in the ADR.
You can run SQL Repair Advisor through the EM Support Workbench when an incident raised.
Or You run the SQL Repair Advisor by creating and executing a diagnostic task using the DBMS_SQLDIAG. CREATE_DIAGNOSIS_TASK and DBMS_SQLDIAG. respectively. The SQL Repair Advisor first reproduces the critical error and then tries to produce a workaround in the form of SQL patch.
NEW QUESTION 10
When an ASM instance receives a SHUTDOWN NORMAL command, what command does it pass on to all database instances that rely on the ASM instances disk groups?
- A. TRANSACTIONAL
- B. IMMEDIATE
- C. ABORT
- D. NORMAL
NEW QUESTION 11
Your database is using a default temporary tablespace that contains the temp01.tmp temporary file. All the users on the database use the default temporary tablspace. A user issues a query on the ORDERS table and receives the following error:
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01565: error in identifying file '/u01/app/oracle/oradata/TEST/temp01.tmp' ORA-27037: unable to obtain file status
What would be the most efficient way to rectify this error? ##
- A. Add a new tempfile to the user's temporary tablespace and drop the tempfile that produced the error.
- B. Shut down the database instance, restore the temp01.tmp file from the backup, and then restart the database.
- C. Allow the database to continue running, drop the temp01.tmp temporary file, and then re-create it with new tempfiles.
- D. Take the temporary tablespace offline, recover the missing tempfile by applying redo logs, and then bring the temporary tablespace online.
NEW QUESTION 12
View the exhibit and examine the TRANS table's storage information. After a massive delete operation, you executed the following statement to shrink the TRANS table:
SQL> ALTER TABLE trans SHRINK SPACE CASCADE;
Which statement describes the outcome of the command? Exhibit:
- A. An error is produced.
- B. The table and all related objects are compacted and the position of the high-water mark (HWM) for the table is adjusted
- C. The table and related indexes are compacted but the position of the high-water mark (HWM) for the table remains unchanged
- D. The unused space in the table is reclaimed and returned to the tablespace and the data manipulation language (DML) triggers on the table are fired during the shrinking process
NEW QUESTION 13
You plan to use SQL Performance Analyzer to analyze the SQL workload. You created a SQL Tuning Set as a part of the workload capturing. What information is captured as part of this process? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. the SQL text
- B. the execution plan
- C. the execution context
- D. the execution frequency
- E. the system change number (SCN)
NEW QUESTION 14
You want to make sure that your database backup does not exceed 10 hours in length. What command would you issue that would meet this condition?
- A. backup database plus archivelog;
- B. backup database plus archivelog until time 10:00;
- C. backup database plus archivelog timeout 10:00;
- D. backup database plus archivelog duration 10:00;
- E. backup database plus archivelog timeout 10:00;
NEW QUESTION 15
You want to perform the following operations for the DATA ASM disk group:
✑ Verify the consistency of the disk.
✑ Cross-check all the file extent maps and allocation tables for consistency.
✑ Check whether the alias metadata directory and file directory are linked correctly.
✑ Check that ASM metadata directories do not have unreachable allocated blocks.
Which command accomplishes these tasks?
- A. ALTER DISKGROUP data CHECK;
- B. ALTER DISKGROUP data CHECK DISK;
- C. ALTER DISKGROUP data CHECK FILE;
- D. ALTER DISKGROUP data CHECK DISK IN FAILURE GROUP 1;
Syntax: ALTER DISKGROUP <disk_group_id> CHECK [REPAIR | NOREPAIR];
The check_diskgroup_clause lets you verify the internal consistency of Oracle ASM disk group metadata. The disk group must be mounted. Oracle ASM displays summary errors and writes the details of the detected errors in the alert log.
The CHECK keyword performs the following operations:
✑ Checks the consistency of the disk.
✑ Cross checks all the file extent maps and allocation tables for consistently.
✑ Checks that the alias metadata directory and file directory are linked correctly.
✑ Checks that the alias directory tree is linked correctly.
✑ Checks that Oracle ASM metadata directories do not have unreachable allocated blocks.
Refer to here
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following Scheduler elements encourage object reuse? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Schedule objects
- B. Program arguments
- C. Job classes
- D. Job arguments
- E. All of the above
Don't really get the exact source of answer, just keep it in memory with common sense.
NEW QUESTION 17
A schedule defined entirely within the confines of a Scheduler job object is known as a (n) .
- A. Fixed schedule
- B. Inline schedule
- C. Stored schedule
- D. Hard-coded schedule
- E. None of the above
“A schedule defined within a job object is know as an inline schedule, where as an independent schedule object is referred to as a stored schedule. Inline schedules cannot be reference by any other objects. ” http://www.datadisk.co.uk/html_docs/oracle/scheduler.htm
NEW QUESTION 18
The CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME initialization parameter should be set to what value? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The initialization parameter should be set to 0 when the RMAN repository is being used.
- B. The initialization parameter should be set to greater than 0 with the RMAN repository utilizing the recovery catalog only.
- C. The initialization parameter should be set to greater than 0 with the RMAN repository utilizing the control file or the recovery catalog.
- D. The initialization parameter should be set to 0 with the RMAN repository utilizing the control file or the recovery catalog.
- E. The initialization parameter should never be set to 0 if you are using RMAN.
CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME specifies the minimum number of days before a reusable record in the control file can be reused. In the event a new record needs to be added to a reusable section and the oldest record has not aged enough, the record section expands. If this parameter is set to 0, then reusable sections never expand, and records are reused as needed.
If the number of reusable records in the control file exceeds the circular reuse record limit UB4MAXVAL, then reusable records will be overwritten even if CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME has not elapsed.
UB4MAXVAL is defined in the oratypes.h header file, which is found in the public directory. Its value may vary according to the operating system you are using.
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine the following values of the initialization parameters in the database having the SID ORCL:
BACKGROUND_DUMP_DEST=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/bdump USER_DUMP_DEST=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/udump CORE_DUMP_DEST=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/cdump DIAGNOSTIC_DEST=
The environment variables have the following value: ORACLE_BASE=/u01/app/oracle
What is the location of the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) home?
- A. /u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1
- B. /u01/app/oracle
- C. $ORACLE_HOME/bdump
- D. $ORACLE_HOME/log
The Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) is a directory structure that is stored outside of the database. It is therefore available for problem diagnosis when the database is down. The ADR root directory is known as ADR base. Its location is set by the DIAGNOSTIC_DEST initialization parameter. If this parameter is omitted or left null, the database sets DIAGNOSTIC_DEST upon startup as follows:
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to the
directory designated by ORACLE_BASE.
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is not set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to ORACLE_HOME/log.
NEW QUESTION 20
If a job references a schedule that has been disabled, what will be the result?
- A. The job will be automatically disabled.
- B. The job will never execute.
- C. The job will attempt to execute but will fail.
- D. The job will inherit the DEFAULT_SCHEDULE schedule.
- E. A schedule object cannot be disabled.
NEW QUESTION 21
You realize that the control file is damaged in your production database. After restoring the control file from autobackup, what is the next step that you must do to proceed with the database recovery?
- A. Mount the database
- B. Open the database in NORMAL mode
- C. Open the database in RESTRICTED mode
- D. Open the database with the RESETLOGS option
After restoring the control file, it is time to load the restored control file onto the database instance, to issue STARTUP MOUNT command to load it.
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-053 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1Z0-053/ (New 698 Q&As)