1Z0-053 | Renovate 1Z0-053 Free Exam Questions For Oracle Database 11g: Administration II Certification
Testking 1Z0-053 Questions are updated and all 1Z0-053 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Z0-053 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1Z0-053 exam without a problem. We have Most up-to-date Oracle 1Z0-053 dumps study guide. PASSED 1Z0-053 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You have just performed a FLASHBACK TABLE operation using the following command: flashback table employees to scn 123456;
The employees table has triggers associated with it. Which of the following statements is true regarding the state of the triggers during the Flashback Table operation?
- A. All the triggers are disabled.
- B. All the triggers are enabled by default.
- C. Enabled triggers remain enabled and disabled triggers remain disabled.
- D. Triggers are deleted when a Flashback Table operation is performed.
NEW QUESTION 2
You issued the following command:
CREATE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE admin_work_area (startdate DATE, enddate DATE, class CHAR(20))
ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS TABLESPACE tbs_t1;
An index is then created on the ADMIN_WORK_AREA temporary table.
Which two statements are true regarding the TBS_T1 tablespace in the above command? (Choose two.)
- A. It stores only the temporary table but not its indexes.
- B. It stores both the temporary table as well as its indexes.
- C. It must be a nondefault temporary tablespace for the database.
- D. It can be a default or nondefault temporary tablespace for the database.
- E. It must be the default temporary tablespace of the user who issues the command.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the impact of the following backup if it exceeds the duration allowance? backup as compressed backupset duration 2:00 partial minimize load database ;
- A. The entire backup will fai
- B. It will not be usable for recovery.
- C. The entire backup will fail, but any datafile successfully backed up will be usable for recovery.
- D. If this backup fails, subsequent backups will prioritize datafiles not backed up.
- E. If this backup fails, an error will be raised and any other commands will not be executed.
- F. If this backup fails, no error will be raised and any other commands will be executed.
NEW QUESTION 4
Identify the three predefined server-generated alerts. (Choose three.)
- A. Drop User
- B. Tablespace Space Usage
- C. Resumable Session Suspended
- D. Recovery Area Low On Free Space
- E. SYSTEM Tablespace Size Increment
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the purpose of the catalog command?
- A. To review RMAN control file and recovery catalog metadata and ensure that its correct
- B. To delete RMAN backup-related metadata from the recovery catalog
- C. To create metadata in the control file and the recovery catalog related to backup set pieces
- D. To create a report that lists database backups
- E. To rebuild the recovery catalog
Use the CATALOG command to do the following:
✑ Add backup pieces and image copies on disk to the RMAN repository
✑ Record a data file copy as a level 0 incremental backup in the RMAN repository, which enables you to use it as part of an incremental backup strategy
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of these formats represents the correct hierarchy for the ADR?
- A. <diagnostic_dest>/rdbms/diag/<dbname>/<instname>
- B. <diagnostic_dest>/diag/rdbms/<instname>/<dbname>
- C. <diagnostic_dest>/diag/rdbms/<dbname>/<instname>
- D. None of the above
The location of each ADR home is given by the following path, which starts at the ADR base directory:
diag/product_type/product_id/instance_id As an example,
product_id: DB_UNIQUE_NAME instance_id: SID
For example, for a database with a SID and database unique name both equal to orclbi, the ADR home would be in the following location:
Similarly, the ADR home path for the Oracle ASM instance in a single-instance environment would be:
NEW QUESTION 7
What are the recommendations for Oracle Database 11g installation to make it Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA)-compliant? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. ORACLE_BASE should be set explicitly.
- B. An Oracle base should have only one Oracle home created in it.
- C. Flash recovery area and data file location should be on separate disks.
- D. Flash recovery area and data file location should be created under Oracle base in a non-Automatic Storage Management (ASM) setup.
NEW QUESTION 8
View the Exhibit that sets the threshold for the Current Open Cursors Count metric. Why is the Significance Level threshold type not available in the threshold setting?
- A. because AWR baseline is not enabled
- B. because Current Open Cursors Count is not a basic metric
- C. because the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to BASIC
- D. because the AWR baseline is a system-defined moving window baseline
NEW QUESTION 9
You have enabled backup optimization for the RMAN environment.
Identify two criteria on which RMAN will skip the file, if it has already been backed up. (Choose two.)
- A. The data file backup is done with multiple channels
- B. The data files is in the read-write mode after being backed up in the read only mode
- C. The backup was taken after the data files was taken offline-normal or is in the read only mode
- D. The data file backup complies with the back retention policy and the backup duplexingfeature
NEW QUESTION 10
Which RMAN backup command is used to create the block-change tracking file?
- A. alter database create block change tracking file
- B. alter database enable block change file
- C. alter database enable block change tracking using file '/ora01/opt/block_change_tracking.fil'
- D. alter system enable block change tracking using file '/ora01/opt/block_ change_tracking.fil'
- E. alter system block change tracking on
NEW QUESTION 11
RMAN provides more granular catalog security through which feature?
- A. Virtual private database
- B. Virtual private catalog
- C. RMAN virtual database
- D. RMAN secure catalog
- E. Oracle Database Vault
About Virtual Private Catalogs
By default, all of the users of an RMAN recovery catalog have full privileges to insert, update, and delete any metadata in the catalog. For example, if the administrators of two unrelated databases share the same recovery catalog, each administrator could, whether inadvertently or maliciously, destroy catalog data for the other's database. In many enterprises, this situation is tolerated because the same people manage many different databases and also manage the recovery catalog. But in other enterprises where clear separation of duty exists between administrators of various databases, and between the DBA and the administrator of the recovery catalog, you may desire to restrict each database administrator to modify only backup metadata belonging to those databases that they are responsible for, while still keeping the benefits of a single, centrallymanaged, RMAN recovery catalog. This goal can be achieved by implementing virtual private catalogs.
NEW QUESTION 12
The environmental variable ORACLE_BASE is set. You want to check the diagnostic files created as part of the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR). View the Exhibit and note the various parameters set in your database.
What will be the location of the ADR base? Exhibit:
- A. It is set to ORACLE_BASE.
- B. It is set to ORACLE_HOME/log.
- C. It is set to /u01/app/oracle/admin/orcl/adump.
- D. It is set to /u01/app/oracle/flash_recovery_area.
The ADR root directory is known as ADR base. Its location is set by the DIAGNOSTIC_DEST initialization parameter. If this parameter is omitted or left null, the database sets DIAGNOSTIC_DEST upon startup as follows:
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to the directory designated by ORACLE_BASE.
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is not set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to ORACLE_HOME/log.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your database initialization parameter file has the following entry: SEC_MAX_FAILED_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS=3
Which statement is true regarding this setting?
- A. It drops the connection after the specified number of login attempts fail for any user.
- B. It is enforced only if the password profile is enabled for the user.
- C. It locks the user account after the specified number of attempts.
- D. It drops the connection after the specified number of login attempts fail only for users who have the SYSDBA privilege.
NEW QUESTION 14
In which cases is reference partitioning effective in enhancing performance?
- A. It is effective only in partition pruning.
- B. It is effective only in partitionwise joins provided that the query predicates are different from the partitioning key.
- C. It is effective in both partition pruning as well as partitionwise joins provided that the query predicates are identical to the partitioning key.
- D. It is effective in both partition pruning as well as partitionwise joins irrespective of whether the query predicates are different from or identical to the partitioning key.
NEW QUESTION 15
View the Exhibit and examine the parameter settings in your server-side parameter file (SPFILE). When you tried to start the database instance, you received the following error:
ORA-00824: cannot set SGA_TARGET or MEMORY_TARGET due to existing internal settings, see alert log for more information
Why did the instance fail to start? Exhibit:
- A. Because the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter is not set
- B. Because the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to BASIC
- C. Because MEMORY_TARGET and MEMORY_MAX_TARGET cannot be equal
- D. Because both the SGA_TARGET and MEMORY_TARGET parameters are set.
Setting SGA Target Size
You enable the automatic shared memory management feature by setting the SGA_TARGET parameter to a nonzero value. This parameter sets the total size of the SGA. It replaces the parameters that control the memory allocated for a specific set of individual components, which are now automatically and dynamically resized (tuned) as needed.
The STATISTICS_LEVEL initialization parameter must be set to TYPICAL (the default) or ALL for automatic shared memory management to function.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are managing an Oracle Database 11g instance. You want to create a duplicate database for testing purpose.
What are the prerequisites for performing the active database duplication? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The source database backup must be copied over the net for test database.
- B. The source database must be run in ARCHIVELOG mode if the database is open.
- C. The source database must be shut down cleanly if the database is in mounted state.
- D. A net service name should be set up and a listener configured with the target as well as the source database.
To ensure that the source database is in the proper state:
1. If the source database instance is not mounted or open, then mount or open it.
2. If you are performing active database duplication, then ensure that the following additional requirements are met:
If the source database is open, then archiving must be enabled.
If the source database is not open, then the database does not require instance recovery. (Tips: does not require instance recovery, means you cannot shutdown the source database with abort option, you need to shutdown it cleanly.)
Starting RMAN and Connecting to Databases:
In this task, you must start the RMAN client and connect to the database instances required by the duplication technique chosen in "Step 1: Choosing a Duplication Technique". The RMAN client can be located on any host so long as it can connect to the necessary databases over the network.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is true about job chains?
- A. They consist of one or more Scheduler programs.
- B. They are used to implement dependency scheduling.
- C. They are used to implement time-based scheduling.
- D. They are used to implement event-based scheduling.
- E. None of the above.
Creating and Managing Job Chains
A job chain ("chain") is a named series of tasks that are linked together for a combined objective. Chains are the means by which you can implement dependency based scheduling, in which jobs are started depending on the outcomes of one or more previous jobs.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your database is up and running and one of your three control files is accidentally erased. You start RMAN and run the following command:
RESTORE CONTROLFILE FROM AUTOBACKUP;
Which of the following statements is true? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The command restores only the missing control file.
- B. The command restores all the control files.
- C. The command fails because the database is running.
- D. This is the correct way to address this problem.
- E. This is not the correct way to address this problem.
During the database running, the control files are locked by the database instance, you must shutdown the database and startup at NOMOUNT status to restore a missing control file.
And you have to open database with RESETLOGS option, due to control file change.
NEW QUESTION 19
You want to configure the Flashback Database feature and retain flashback logs for three days.
Presently the database is open and configured in ARCHIVELOG mode. The following steps must be performed in the correct sequence to do this:
1. Set the retention target:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_FLASHBACK_RETENTION_TARGET=4320;
2. Enable Flashback Database:
SQL> ALTER DATABASE FLASHBACK ON;
3. Mount the database:
SQL> STARTUP MOUNT EXCLUSIVE
4. Shutdown the instance:
SQL> SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE
5. Open the database:
SQL> ALTER DATABASE OPEN;
Choose the correct sequence.
- A. 4, 1, 3, 2, 5
- B. 4, 3, 1, 2, 5
- C. 2, 4, 3, 5, 1
- D. 4, 2, 5, 3, 1
NEW QUESTION 20
The RECYCLEBIN parameter is set to ON for your database. You drop a table, PRODUCTS, from the SCOTT schema.
Which two statements are true regarding the outcome of this action? (Choose two)
- A. All the related indexes and views are automatically dropped
- B. The flashback drop feature can recover only the table structure
- C. Only the related indexes are dropped whereas views are invalidated
- D. The flashback drop feature can recover both the table structure and its data
NEW QUESTION 21
You executed the following commands in a database session:
What could have caused the recycle bin to clean up?
- A. There is demand for space from the new table
- B. The undo tablespace does not have sufficient free space
- C. The new table name is the same as the table name in the recycle bin
- D. The temporary tablespace that is assigned to you does not have sufficient free space
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-053 Exam with 698 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 1Z0-053 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-053-exam-dumps.html (698 New Questions)