1z0-1003-20 | All About Downloadable 1z0-1003-20 Actual Test
Exambible 1z0-1003-20 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1003-20 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1003-20 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1003-20 exam without a problem. We have Renew Oracle 1z0-1003-20 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1003-20 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1003-20 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company needs their field workers to be able to install inventory once an activity is in 'Started' status. Which screen configuration option supports this requirement?
- A. Enable the 'Install' action within the Start Activity context.
- B. Enable the 'Install' action within the Edit/View Activity context.
- C. Enable the 'Install' action within the Add/Details Inventory context.
- D. Enable the 'Install' action within the Inventory Grid context.
NEW QUESTION 2
A customer requires that their dispatchers have the ability to modify activity start and end times for their technicians via the Core Manage interface when necessary.
Which option enables that ability?
- A. Enable the "Allow activity reorder inside the route" feature within the Dispatcher User Type.
- B. Enable the "Allow action time adjustment in Manage" feature within the Add Activity/Activity Details context.
- C. Enable the "Allow action time adjustment in Manage" feature for the Dispatcher User Type.
- D. Verify that access to Mobility is enabled within the Dispatcher User Type.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is correct regarding Time Slots in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)?
- A. A Time Slot is a configured interval Within which an activity is estimated to start and end.
- B. Time Slot is a configured interval within which an activity is estimated to start.
- C. An 'all-day' Time Slot's actual window spans from the beginning of a day's first configured shift through the end of the last shift.
- D. Time Slots are used in OFSC for calculations/estimations pertaining to activity types, routing, capacity categories and resource shifts.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are correct about Daily Extract and BI Cloud Service (BICS) outbound integration channels?
- A. It is possible to name the entity tables and corresponding fields for reporting when configuring Daily Extract and BICS outbound integration channels.
- B. While Daily Extracts include data from the previous day, data can be sent through the BICS channel once per day or in real-time.
- C. Daily Extract and BICS channel configurations for a specific data set must contain the same fields.
- D. A given data set can only have one associated Daily Extract channel configuration and one associated BICS channel configuration.
- E. It is possible to clone the Daily Extract channel configuration for use with the BICS channel and vice versa.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer wants to configure an inner step message ("B") to send an email if a previous message ("A ) has Failed.
Which statement explains how this can be supported?
- A. In the Message Scenario screen's Blocking Conditions tab of message B, add a condition that blocks the message when the message A's status is NOT IN failed.
- B. In the Message Scenario screen's Next Steps tab of message A, add message B as the Next Message Step with the final status "Failed".
- C. In the Message Scenario screen's Next Steps tab of message B, add message A as the Next Message Step with the final status Failed".
- D. In the Message Scenario screen's Blocking Conditions tab of message B, add a condition that blocks the message when the message A's status is NOT IN sent.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer is currently closing booking automatically for their Capacity Categories but they want to be able to close booking per work zone because some of their work zones require additional work preparations.
Which step is required to enable this functionality?
- A. If "Work Zone support" is enabled on Business Rules, there are no additional steps required to enable closure of booking per work zone.
- B. Under Business Rules, enable "Allow closing booking on work zone level".
- C. Under Quota > View > Configuration, enable "Allow closing booking on work zone level" for every capacity-enabled bucket.
- D. Under Resource & Bucket Info, enable "Allow closing booking on work zone level" for every capacity-enabled bucket.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two customer requirements are solved using work skills?
- A. Activity assignments result in the least amount of travel time possible.
- B. Field resources are assigned certain activities based on the level of tenure they have at the company.
- C. Activity assignments do not result in overtime.
- D. Activities that have building access restrictions are only routed to resources that have access to the building.
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer wants to configure the OFSC GUI to show when a resource has not activated their route by the exact planned shift start time and send an email to the resource's supervisor.
Which two options are true regarding how this requirement is supported?
- A. Configuring a message scenario using the launch condition "Route is not activated" will also enable the Alert Setting "Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day".
- B. The Alert Setting "Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day" should be configured for 1 minute(s).
- C. The Alert Setting "Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day" should be configured for 0 minute(s).
- D. The configuration related to email notification must be performed in the Message Scenarios.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are creating a new String property for field technicians to capture a customer's email address and want to be sure that any entries are in a valid format.
Which step is required to force a valid email address?
- A. Add a property hint that explains the proper format.
- B. Choose "Email" from the GUI drop-down list.
- C. Enter an appropriate regular expression to validate entries.
- D. Enter the appropriate XSL transformation code to force valid entries.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true regarding integrations between OFSC and DBaaS?
- A. Customers with a BICS instance can use DBaaS as a data source for data migration to extend the current BICS data limit.
- B. Integration supports the transfer of OFSC data directly into DBaaS either in bulk once per day or automatically in real-time.
- C. Integration enables automatic bulk import of DBaaS data directly into OFSC as part of the Daily Upload file.
- D. DBaaS integration enables OFSC to act as a system of record for activity data.
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer has chosen to override learned activity durations for a period of time, after which they will revert bads; to having Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) provide duration estimations based on learned behavior.
Which statement is accurate regarding how the statistics override option works?
- A. Activity duration overrides can only be started or stopped manually within the OFSC Core Application.
- B. Even though an activity duration override is in effect, OFSC still compiles statistically learned values from reported field activities.
- C. OFSC will begin updating statistically learned values from reported field activities once the override has stopped.
- D. An activity duration overrides can be applied for a type of activity even if a given resource has not yet completed an activity of that type.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer requires the option for supervisors to "supervise" Junior engineers as they are performing certain activities.
For this functionality, you have created a new "Supervision" internal activity to manually link these activities so they start at the same time by different resources.
Which option is a valid way to configure this?
- A. Create a new (related) Link Template with "Different Resources" Assignment Constraint.
- B. Create a new (simultaneous) Link Template with default values.
- C. Create a new (simultaneous) Link Template with "Different Resources" Assignment Constraint.
- D. Create a new (related) Link Template with default values.
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer is using the following within the "get_capacity" request of the SOAP Capacity API.
Given the body of the request, which statement is true regarding the dates that will be returned in the response?
- A. The customer will obtain results for dates May 10th and May 15th.
- B. The customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th, both inclusive.
- C. Only if there is quota available, the customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th.
- D. The customer will obtain results for dates between May 10th and May 15th, excluding May 15th.
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer wants to add or update multiple activities from a single API call from their middleware. Which two options are viable and support the requirement?
- A. Core REST API "activities" request
- B. Inbound SOAP API "update_activity" command
- C. Core REST API "activities/custom-actions/bulkUpdate" request
- D. Inbound SOAP API "add_activity" command
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about registering Applications in OFSC?
- A. A unique Client ID and Client Secret must be entered for each registered Application.
- B. Applications support OAuth2 using tokens either from OFSC or external providers such as Oracle Identity Cloud Service.
- C. If the API Access section is left blank, then by default, the Application has read/write access to all available OFSC APIs.
- D. Applications support restricting access to a white list of certain IP addresses.
- E. Separate Applications must be registered if you will be integrating with both REST and SOAP APIs
NEW QUESTION 16
When creating a filter for use within the List/Time/Map/Daily screens in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), which option specifically enables a user interacting with the filtfr on those screens to enter a value of their choice?
- A. Select the 'Dynamic' option when specifying the filter conditions.
- B. Select the 'Is not empty' option when specifying the filter conditions.
- C. Select the 'Contains' operator option when specifying the filter conditions.
- D. Select the 'In' operator option when specifying the filter conditions.
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer wants to create a message scenario that, when launched, sends an email to the address of the immediate parent of the resource the activity is assigned to within the Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) organizational hierarchy.
Which describes the correct message scenario configuration to support this requirement?
- A. In the Step Info section of the message scenario, select Recipient: 'Resource', Delivery Channel: 'Email1.
- B. In the Step Info section of the message scenario, select Recipient: 'Customer', Delivery Channel: 'Email'.
- C. In the Step Info section of the message scenario, select Recipient: 'Dispatcher', Delivery Channel 'Email'.
- D. In the Step Info section of the message scenario, select Recipient: 'Use static address', Delivery Channel: 'Email'; In the Message Pattern section, enter the resource's email address property label.
NEW QUESTION 18
An Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) Enterprise customer has enabled Street-Level Routing (SLR) for a particular routing plan.
Which additional capability becomes available as a result of this routing feature being enabled?
- A. the ability to set travel optimization goals either based on time or distance
- B. the ability to set travel optimization goals either based on cost or resource utilization
- C. the ability to set travel optimization goals based on current traffic data
- D. the ability to set travel optimization goals based on predicted traffic data
NEW QUESTION 19
What configuration is required in order for users to view "Nearby activities" from the Activity List in Mobility?
- A. Set a "Nearby Radius" distance from the Business Rules screen.
- B. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Core Manage.
- C. Select "Nearby Activities" from the Business Rules screen.
- D. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Mobility.
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1003-20 dumps! All 1z0-1003-20 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1003-20/ (132 New Questions)