1z0-1003-20 | The Regenerate Guide To 1z0-1003-20 Preparation Exams
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1003-20 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1003-20 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Renew Oracle Field Service Cloud Service 2020 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Oracle 1z0-1003-20 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer is currently closing booking automatically by capacity category within all of their Capacity Areas, but they also want to be abl^to close booking per work zone because some of their work zones require additional work preparations.
Which step is required to enable this functionality?
- A. On the Business Rules screen, enable 'Allow closing of booking on work zone level'.
- B. If 'Work Zone support' is enabled on the Business Rules screen, there are no additional steps required to enable closure of booking per work zone.
- C. On the Quota Configuration screen for each Capacity Area, enable the 'Allow closing of booking on work zone level' feature.
- D. On the Resources screen for each Capacity Area, enable the 'Allow closing of booking on work zone level' feature.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option is correct when "Sharing of the skill in Teamwork" is set to "Summary" for the technicians that have the option to share skills?
- A. The team gets the total sum of work skill levels of just one of the team members.
- B. The team gets the maximal work skill level of all the team members.
- C. The team gets the total sum of work skill levels of all the team members.
- D. The assigned work skill assigned to a member does not affect the skills of the team.
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer has a few back office workers that need to be able to move certain activities to field technicians regardless of whether those technicians have the corresponding work skills that the jobs require or not.
Which configuration option ensures that those workers have the ability to override potential work skill mismatches when moving activities to field technicians?
- A. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Activity Type(s) that require the override ability.
- B. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Resource Type(s) that those back office workers are assigned.
- C. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the User Type (s) that those back office workers are assigned.
- D. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Resource Type(s) of the field technicians to which the activities could be moved.
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer has technicians with varying degrees of training to perform installation work. Their current corresponding skill levels are:
Expert level value = 100
Fully Qualified level value = 50 Novice level value = 25
For activities that require expert technicians, there is already an "Installation" work skill in place to identify those high visibility activities and enforce that assignment rule.
However, another segment of mid-tier installation activities must be assigned to technicians that are at least novices, but even better if they are considered fully qualified.
Which configuration satisfies the requirement of assigning those mid-tier installation activities?
- A. Create a Mid-Tier Installation work skill where its condition has a Required level of 25 and a Preferable level of 50
- B. Modify the existing Installation work skill's conditions, setting the Required level to 25, the Preferable level to 50 and creating an additional condition to identify high visibility activities
- C. Modify the existing Installation work skill's conditions, setting the Required level to 50, the Preferable level to 25 and creating an additional condition to identify high visibility activities
- D. Create a Mid-Tier Installation work skill where its condition has a Required level of 50 and a Preferable level of 25.
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer wants to ensure that their OFSC users' passwords are unique and as secure as possible Which four options are available in OFSC for making passwords unique?
- A. Password must contain upper and lowercase letters.
- B. Password must contain special symbols.
- C. Password must differ from old password.
- D. Password must not contain more than X characters.
- E. Password must not contain personal details.
- F. Password must contain letters.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three statements are true regarding resource calendar options?
- A. Shifts can be used within a variety of work schedules.
- B. Nonworking time is used to identify known absences such as vacations or holidays.
- C. Nonworking reasons are set by default and cannot be modified.
- D. Holidays for calendars are defined using the configuration option of Holidays.
- E. Work Schedules can contain combinations of shifts and nonworking times.
- F. Working time can contain multiple work schedules.
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/august2015/servicecs_gs/FAADU/FAADU.pdf (278)
NEW QUESTION 7
A company has technicians in a local Austin office in the United States, which has been configured as a bucket within Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC).
They want all of their technicians to be able to work within the AUSTIN_SOUTHWEST work zone, but also need just the technicians Sandra Bernstein and Larry Johnson to be able to work within the AUSTIN_NORTHWEST work zone as well.
Which work zone configuration option meets these requirements?
- A. Assign the AUSTIN_SOUTHWEST work zone to the Austin bucket.
- B. Assign the AUSTIN_SOUTHWEST work zone to the Austin bucket and also set the
- C. AUSTIN_NORTHWEST work zone individually on Sandra Bernstein and Larry Johnson's resource records.
- D. Assign both the AUSTIN_SOUTHWEST and the AUSTIN_NORTHWEST work zones to the Austin bucket.
- E. Assign the AUSTIN_SOUTHWEST work zone to the Austin bucket and also set the AUSTIN_NORTHWEST and the AUSTIN_SOUTHWEST work zones individually on SandraBernstein and Larry Johnson's resource records.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the significance of the order of the activity filters within the Filters sections of the routing plan?
- A. The higher in the list, the higher the priority routing considers activities matching that filter's criteria.
- B. The filters are ordered such that the first filter applies to activities in existing routes, the second filter applies to non-scheduled activities, and the third to scheduled activities in the bucket.
- C. The lower in the list, the higher the priority routing considers activities matching that filter's criteria.
- D. The routing logic reviews the filters from top to bottom to determine which filter, and its associated costing parameters, should be applied when assigning the activit
- E. Routing uses the fust matching filter and ignores the rest.
NEW QUESTION 9
A supervisor notices that some of the actions and status changes of technicians that work an 11 PM - 4 AM shift are being included in the next day's daily extract file.
The supervisor must have those actions included in the previous day's daily extract.
What must be configured to enable those actions to be included in the previous day's daily extract?
- A. Set the BICS Settings on the Daily Extract screen to reflect the previous day.
- B. Add the "Shift" property to the resource daily extract configuration.
- C. Set the Overnight work value to 4 hours past midnight on the Business Rules screen.
- D. Add the "Activity by Statuses" report to the Schedule Report menu item.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two settings must be configured to ensure that an alert will display in the Dispatch Console when a resource does NOT activate their route on time?
- A. Configure a message associated with the "Route is not activated" launch condition within a Message Scenario.
- B. Create a resource filter that has an "Activated contains Activated" condition for use in the List/Time/Map/Daily views.
- C. Configure the "Route has not been started XX minutes after the start time of resource work day" alert setting from the Display screen.
- D. Select the "Enable 'Not activated in time' alert and trigger" within the appropriate Resource Types configuration screen.
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is planning on managing as many of their Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) configuration elements as possible via the Metadata REST API.
Which three objects can be both retrieved and created/modified via the Metadata API?
- A. Capacity Areas
- B. Applications
- C. Capacity Categories
- D. Organizations
- E. Properties
NEW QUESTION 12
The "Activity has not been started X minutes after ETA" display warning is set to 10 minutes. An activity's ETA is 9:00, the current time is 9:20 and the activity has not yet been started. Which warning will take place as a result of that configuration setting?
- A. The activity turns red and a Resource Tree warning appears.
- B. The activity turns red, a Resource Tree warning appears, and a message scenario is launched (if configured).
- C. The activity turns red
- D. A Resource Tree warning appears and a message scenario is launched (if configured).
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer wants to integrate OFSC with their existing DBaaS instance.
Which option lists the steps necessary to take to set up the real-time transfer of OFSC data directly into DBaaS?
- A. Clone the Daily Extract outbound integration channel as a DBaaS channel, select the data set entities specifying 'once daily' as the data transfer option, then add fields to the entities.
- B. Clone the Daily Extract outbound integration channel as a DBaaS channel, select the data set entities specifying 'real-time' as the data transfer option, then add fields to the entities.
- C. Create an outbound integration channel for DBaaS, select the data set entities specifying 'once daily' as the data transfer option, then add fields to the entities.
- D. Create an outbound integration channel for DBaaS, select the data set entities specifying 'realtime' as the data transfer option, then add fields to the entities.
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify three examples of how filters are utilized within Oracle Field Service Cloud.
- A. Define activity and/or resource assignment preferences within Routing Plans.
- B. Display only certain users within the Users screen.
- C. Restrict the number of activities that appear on resources' routes.
- D. Display only certain resources within the Daily view.
- E. Display only certain activities or resources within the List View.
NEW QUESTION 15
What functionality does 'Automatic Ordering' enable when checked within the routing plan's Assignment Parameters?
- A. When the routing plan runs, all of the activities assigned by routing will be ordered by their priority.
- B. When the routing plan runs, ordered activities will be considered for assignment and not-ordered activities will remain in the bucket.
- C. When the routing plan runs, it will assign and order not-ordered activities from the bucket and order not-ordered activities previously assigned to resources.
- D. When the routing plan runs, it will assign non-scheduled activities among other activities scheduled for that day.
NEW QUESTION 16
A Company has a policy that "Gas Leak" and "Repair" Activity Types must be scheduled immediately to the nearest field resource.
In addition, the company needs to ensure that the system routes gas leaks with a higher priority than repairs. What configuration must be used to support this requirement?
- A. Set the Activity Priority in the Business Rules screen to Property = Activity Type, Urgent = Gas Leak, Repai
- B. Set the route plan run schedule = immediately.
- C. Set the Activity Priority in the Business Rules screen to Property = Activity Type, Urgent = Repair, Gas Lea
- D. Set the route plan run schedule = immediately.
- E. Set a message step that updates the Resource ID property on the activity with the ID of the closest resource to the job when the activity is added to the bucket.
- F. Create a route plan with the cost of not assigning set higher for "Gas Leak" than "Repair" and set the run schedule to Run Routing = Recurrent and Interval = 1 min.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your company has three different levels of 'VIP' customers - Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
There is a read-only 'VIP Levef property where one of these options will appear on the 'Edit/View Activity' form of every applicable activity.
Any Gold VIP customers should be offered a free three-month streaming VoD service trial as a token of appreciation.
If they accept, a record of that must be maintained. A 'VoD Service Trial' Integer check box property has been created.
What must you do in order to ensure that the check box is visible on the Edit/View Activity form only for Gold VIP members?
- A. Create a filter to only show the 'VoD Service Trial' property if 'Gold' appears on the Edit/View Activity form.
- B. Use a regular expression to limit valid entries for the 'VoD Service Trial' property to 'Gold' only.
- C. Add the VoD Service Trial' property with a default value of 'Gold' to the Edit/View Activity form.
- D. Add the 'VoD Service Trial1 property with a conditional visibility to the Edit/View Activity form.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer offers a "triple play" service where an installation requires three work skills: "Cable”, "Internet", and "Phone".
To accommodate this service, a work skill group has been set up called "Triple Play", and it includes each of those three skills with levels of 100.
This work skill group is assigned to all technicians, and it is also associated with a "Triple Play" capacity category.
One of the technicians named Billy Bishop also has the "Cable" work skill individually assigned with a level of 50.
Which two statements are true effect this configuration has on activity assignments and capacity management?
- A. An activity with a single work skill "Cable", with a "Required" level of 100, will not be automatically assigned to Billy Bishop.
- B. An activity with a single work skill "Cable", with a "Required" level of 100, will not consume capacity from the "Triple Play" capacity category.
- C. An activity with a single work skill "Cable", with a "Required" level of 100, can be automatically assigned to Billy Bishop.
- D. An activity with a single work skill "Cable", with a "Required" level of 100, will consume capacity, from the "Triple Play' capacity category
NEW QUESTION 19
Your customer wants routing to estimate accurate travel times from their resources' home locations to their first activities of the day when making automated assignments.
What two configurations are required to be in place to support this requirement?
- A. Resource's "Start location" must be assigned for each weekday that routing should assign resource work.
- B. Resource's Home Zone Center must be assigned for each weekday routing should assign that resource work.
- C. Resource's "Start location" must be configured as a shared location at the resource's parent level in the resource tree.
- D. The resource type setting "Working time includes travel to first activity" must be selected.
NEW QUESTION 20
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1003-20 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-1003-20-pdf-download.html (New 132 Q&As Version)