1z0-1046-20 | The Secret Of Oracle 1z0-1046-20 Braindumps
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1046-20 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Actualtests soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1046-20 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most recent Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Online Oracle 1z0-1046-20 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to track changes to certain Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud records, for example, changes to employment and assignment records. You want tocreate your own actions and associate them with predefined action types.
Identify two correct statements about actions. (Choose two.)
- A. User-defined actions can be created and linked to predefined action types.
- B. An action must always have an action reason associated.
- C. Only one action can be associate with an action type.
- D. Actions can be launched from the Organization Chart page and are controlled by data security.
- E. Actions are not a mandatory work structure.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which employment model options are available for newly provisioned HCM Cloud environments?
- A. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment
- B. 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier single assignment
- C. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment
- D. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts single assignment
NEW QUESTION 3
As the Workflow Administrator you are responsible for ensuring that approval workflows are handled in a timely basis.
If you notice that there are outstanding notifications, what action can you take to move the approval along?
- A. Deny the workflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- B. Approve theworkflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- C. Push back the workflow to another Approver.
- D. Reassign the workflow to another Approver.
NEW QUESTION 4
An employee’s job description is “Recruiter” as of 01-Jan-2015. This job was updated in the system to “Consultant” on 01-Feb-2015. The 01-Feb-2015 assignment record is the latest effective dated employment record in the system. On 01-Mar-2015, the HR specialist wants to view this employee’s previous employment details and searches for them on the Person Management page. The HR specialist enters the effective as-of date value as 31-Jan-2015 with the search keyword “Recruiter” because the employee was workingas a recruiter on 31st Jan 2015. The search returns no rows.
What is causing this?
- A. The Person Management page search does not support Job attribute keywords.
- B. The Update Person Search Keyword process has associated the effective dates with thejob attributes in the keyword record resulting in search discrepancies.
- C. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 31-Jan-2015 but ran successfully the next day.
- D. The Person Management page search does not support date-effective keywords.
- E. The Update Person Search Keyword process has updated the latest effective dated job attribute in the keyword record.
- F. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 01-Mar-2015 but ran successfully the previous day.
NEW QUESTION 5
For which three customer situations should you implement positions? (Choose three.)
- A. For customers with very fluidorganization structures.
- B. If a successor is hired typically into a similar role.
- C. For industries with fixed organization structures, such as Public Sector, Higher Education, and Healthcare
- D. For industries with high turnover, such as Retail.
NEW QUESTION 6
When an HRspecialist searches for Awards and Honors, such as “PhD”, the Person Gallery page displays only the direct reports of the HR specialist who comply with the honor. When the HR specialist searches for areas of expertise, such as “Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud”, it displays all the employees of the organization who has Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud as their areas of expertise.
Identify the reason for this behavior.
- A. HR does not have access to other departments where employees are “PhD”.
- B. HR has access to Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud department.
- C. PhD is a sensitive keyword and is used elsewhere in the person’s information.
- D. Areas of expertise is public information.
- E. HR does not have access to the “Experience and Qualification” card.
NEW QUESTION 7
What are three advantages of using Position Synchronization?
- A. If you use Position Synchronization, Manager Self Service cannot be used.
- B. Synchronized attributes will be displayed as read-only in the assignment to ensure the position as the only source of truth.
- C. For synchronized attributes, any position update will automatically be pushed to the incumbents’assignments.
- D. The customer can configure which assignment attributes to synchronize from the position.
NEW QUESTION 8
An employee accesses their Personal Information work area and wants to create his personal payment method. On navigating to the link, the employee sees that the ‘Create’ icon is disabled and is unable to create their personal payment method. The employee raises a service request to troubleshoot this issue.
What are the two options the Analyst supporting the service request should look at for the root cause? (Choose two.)
- A. The employee does not have a valid payment method.
- B. The employee does not have a payroll relationship associated.
- C. ThePayroll Definition does not have a Valid Payment Method assigned.
- D. The elements are not defined.
NEW QUESTION 9
As an implementation consultant, you have defined multiple grades for each job andposition. While defining employment terms or assignments, users must be able to select a grade only from the list that has been defined for the job or position. However, all grades are available.
What is the cause for this?
- A. PER_DEFAULT_GRADE_FROM_JOB_POSITION is set to Yes at user level.
- B. PER_DEFAULT_GRADE_FROM_JOB_POSITION is set to No at site level.
- C. PER_ENFORCE_VALID_GRADES is set to No at site level.
- D. GRADE_PAY_RATE_TYPE is set to No at site level.
- E. PER_ENFORCE_VALID_GRADES is set to Yes atsite level.
NEW QUESTION 10
An IT company’s consulting department based in Bangalore goes for two team outing events every year. However, the support department, also based in Bangalore, goes for four team outing events every year. All employees in these departments go for the respective team outing events.
How should you define the calendar events?
- A. Use Geographic Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- B. Use Line Manager Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- C. Use Absence Approval Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- D. Use Organization Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- E. Use Project Manager Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify three correct statements about Workforce Life Cycle. (Choose three.)
- A. HR specialists can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for theworkers to whim they have security access.
- B. The Add Person tasks include creating a new person’s first work relationship with the enterprise.
- C. Line Managers can transfer their direct and indirect reports only.
- D. HR specialists and line managers can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for all the workers.
- E. Line managers can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for all workers.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three are actions types supported by the Change Assignment guided process, used by an HR Specialist?
- A. Extend Temporary Assignment
- B. End Assignment
- C. Extend Probation Period
- D. Suspend Assignment
- E. Add Work Relationship
NEW QUESTION 13
A client’s organization employs disabled individuals. All these individuals are registered with an external organization that supports them. The client wants to capture the registration details and somelegislative information pertaining to their disabilities.
As an implementation consultant, how would you configure the system to capture this information?
- A. Define disability organizations in the system and, while creating person records, enter any other descriptive or legislative information pertaining to disability.
- B. Define a tax reporting unit for the group of employees with disabilities.
- C. Define Reporting Establishment for the group of employees with disabilities and capture the required information.
- D. Because the organization supporting the disabled employees is an external organization, information pertaining to this cannot be captured in the system.
NEW QUESTION 14
You hired a female employee on January 1, 2015. This employee got married on June 12, 2015. You received a request from the employee on July 11, 2015 to change her last name from the date of her marriage. You changed the last name of theemployee as requested on the same day.
What effective start date for this new employee is displayed by the system as of August 15, 2015?
- A. January 1, 2015
- B. June 12, 2015
- C. July 11, 2015
- D. August 15, 2015
NEW QUESTION 15
As an HR Administrator, you want to add an additional assignment for an existing worker. You access the worker's information via the Manage Employment task, select Update, and enter anEffective Date, but you are unable to select the Add Assignment action from the Action field dropdown.
What is preventing you from selecting the action?
- A. The employee has no active work relationships.
- B. The employee has a suspended assignment.
- C. Employment Model 2-Tier multiple assignments have not been enabled at the enterprise and/or the legal entity level.
- D. The employee already has multiple assignments within that legal employer.
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1046-20 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1046-20/ (New 0 Q&As Version)