1z0-1046-20 | All About High Value 1z0-1046-20 Question
Master the 1z0-1046-20 Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking 1z0-1046-20 exam answers. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1046-20 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1046-20 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1046-20 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1046-20 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 1z0-1046-20 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify the set enabled objects that are used for partitioning reference data.
- A. department, location, jobs, grades
- B. jobs, grades, salary plan, rates
- C. legal entity, department, division, location
- D. enterprise, legal entity, business unit,position
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer is hiring an employee andassigning a line manager to the newly hired employee. What statement is correct?
- A. The line manager search is based on the position hierarch
- B. Therefore, if an employee is hired in a particular position, the search will populate employees with a higher position than the newly hired employee.
- C. All the employees whose employment record has the “Working as Manager” check box marked as “Yes” can appear in the drop-down list.
- D. The line manager search is based on the public person security access.
- E. The line manager search is based on the job in which the employee is hired; only the job grade higher than the employee job will appear in this list.
NEW QUESTION 3
The HR of Finance Department searches for an employee who is the Finance Auditor. The search is conducted with an effective date of 01-Jan-2015 on the Person Management page. The search does not yield any results.
Identify two reasons for this behavior. (Choose two.)
- A. The employee has multiple assignments and being a Finance Auditor is a part of the secondary assignment.
- B. The employee is working as a contingent worker in Finance Department.
- C. The employee is inactive as of 01-Jan-2015.
- D. The employee was a contingent worker until 31-Dec-2014 and will rejoin as an employee on 02-Jan-2015.
- E. The employee is working as an employee in Finance Department.
NEW QUESTION 4
The line manager of an employee is also the HR manager for that employee. The Promotion approval rules state that a transaction should be approved by the line manager followed by HR. If this employee receives a promotion, the approval will go to the manager twice. The customer requires that when approvers repeat in the routing chain, only one approval notification should be triggered to such approvers.
What steps in Business Process Management (BPM) Worklist should you perform to meet this requirement?
- A. Change the Task Aggregation configuration to Once Per Task.
- B. Change thevalue of Complete task Immediately When Participant Chooses to Approve.
- C. Select Allow Participants To Edit Future Participants.
- D. Deselect Allow Participants To Edit Future Participants.
- E. Select Allow All Participants To Route Task To Other Participants.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true about Person Number?
- A. The Person Number Generation Method cannot be changed once a person has been entered.
- B. Initial Person Number cannot be provided at enterprise level.
- C. The Person Number Generation method can be changed any time.
- D. Initial Person Number can be provided at enterprise level.
- E. Person Numbers for contacts are generated automatically.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option represents the basis on which approval routingpolicies can be defined?
- A. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Job Levels, Approval Groups, Organization Hierarchy
- B. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Job Levels
- C. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Job Levels, Approval Groups
- D. Employee Supervisor Hierarchy, Position Hierarchy, Grades, Approval Groups, Organization Hierarchy
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a human resource specialist and a workflow request is showing in your worklist notification even after you approvedit (sent it to the second level approver). What are three possible causes of this behavior? (Choose three.)
- A. The second level approver might have approved the request.
- B. The second level approver might have rejected the request.
- C. The second level approver might have reassigned the request.
- D. The second level approver might have executed a pushback on the request.
- E. The second level approver might have opted for an adhoc route.
NEW QUESTION 8
An HRrepresentative enters employee details in the application as part of the hiring process. On the Review page, the HR representative notices that Person Number does not show any number, but indicates “Generated Automatically”.
Identify the option that relates to this intended behavior.
- A. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
- B. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic before submission.
- C. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic after final save.
- D. Worker Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
NEW QUESTION 9
During implementation, a two-tier employment model has been set up. Now the client wants to store employment terms and contract details for its employees. Which statement is true about moving from two-tier to a three-tier model?
- A. The client can have both: a two-tier employment model can remain for its existing employees, and a three-tier employment model can be created to hire new employees within the same legal employer.
- B. The client cannot move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model after the model has been implemented.
- C. The client can move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model at any point of time, irrespective of the existence of work relationships.
- D. If no work relationships exist in the enterprise or legalemployer, then the client can switch from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model.
NEW QUESTION 10
A worker in an organization will be holding a new position because the worker holding the position has gone on maternity leave. When the second worker is back from maternity leave, the former will be moved back to his or her oldposition. His or her payroll and legal reporting will be the same even after the position changes.
Which transfer method should be used for the first movement of the said worker?
- A. Global Transfer
- B. Transfer
- C. Temporary Assignment
- D. Global TemporaryAssignment
NEW QUESTION 11
As an HR Specialist it is your responsibility to hire employees and enter their base salary information. After you selected a grade and salary basis, and entered the base salary, you expected to see the compa-ratio information display - but it does not.
What is the possible cause for the information NOT displaying?
- A. The grade rate and the salary basis are tied to different frequencies.
- B. The grade rate was not linked to the salary basis.
- C. The grade and the salary basis are tied to different legislative data groups.
- D. The graderate and the salary basis are tied to different legislative data groups.
NEW QUESTION 12
The Human Resource Representative of the organization if trying to set up the Jobs and Positions for the enterprise.
What are the three options that the Human Resource Representative should be aware of regarding Jobs and Positions?(Choose three.)
- A. Jobs are shared by Sets and Positions are assigned to Business Units.
- B. Jobs and Positions are shared by Sets.
- C. Department and location can be defined for a Position.
- D. When creating Positions, the grades that are specified forthe job become the default grades for the Position.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three options define Enterprise Structures Configurator (ESC)? (Choose three.)
- A. It is an interview-based tool thatguides through the process of setting up a basic enterprise structure.
- B. The tool creates a structure of divisions, legal entities, business units and reference data sets.
- C. The tool creates a structure of divisions that may then be manipulated by the administrator.
- D. After defining the enterprise structure and the job / position structures, the administrator can review them, make any necessary changes and then load / rollback the final configuration.
- E. The tool creates a structure of divisions, legal entities, business units and departments.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three options define Locations?
- A. Location information is entered only onc
- B. Subsequently, when setting up workforce structures the location is selected from a list.
- C. Locations that are created can be represented on a map for easier identification and access.
- D. Alocation identifies the physical addresses of a workforce structure, such as a department.
- E. Locations that are created can be represented as a tree and can be used in the security profile.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which option correctly describes free-form content types?
- A. They contain relationships and do not contain properties until you add them to the profile type.
- B. They do not contain relationships but contain properties as part of the profile type.
- C. They contain relationships and properties as part of the profile type.
- D. They do not contain relationships or properties until you add them to a profile type.
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1046-20 Exam with 0 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com 1z0-1046-20 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1z0-1046-20-dumps.html (0 New Questions)