1z0-1072-20 | The Secret Of Oracle 1z0-1072-20 Practice
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1072-20 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1072-20 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1072-20 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1072-20 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1072-20 Brain Dumps First.
Online 1z0-1072-20 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a “transfer package” when transferring data to OCI via the OCI Data Transfer Service?
- A. A transfer package is the logical representation of the physical shipment containing the HDD transfer devices that you ship to Oracle to upload to OCI.
- B. A transfer package is the software Oracle provides for you to prepare transfer devices for shipment to Oracle
- C. A transfer package contains the physical devices.
- D. A transfer package is the archive file that the Data Transfer Service Utility (dts) writes to the transfer device.
NEW QUESTION 2
You need to transfer over 12 TB of data from on-premises to your cloud account. You started copying this data over the internet and noticed that it will take too long to complete.
Without increasing the costs of your subscription, what is the recommended way to send this amount of data to your cloud account?
- A. Use Data Transfer Service to send your data.
- B. Split the data into multiple parts and use the multipart tool.
- C. Use a 10 GB FastConnect line to send the data.
- D. Send the data over a VPN IPsec tunnel.
- E. Compress the data and use the multipart tool.
Overview of Data Transfer ServiceOracle offers offline data transfer solutions that let you migrate data to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Moving data over the public internet is not always feasible due to high network costs, unreliable network connectivity, long transfer times, and security concerns. Our transfer solutions address these pain points, are easy to use, and provide significantly faster data upload compared to
over-the-wire data transfer.https://docs.cloud.oracle.com/iaas/Content/DataTransfer/Concepts/overview.htm
NEW QUESTION 3
Your company decided to move a few applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) in the US West (us-phoenix-1) region.
You need to design a cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) solution with a requirement to deploy the DR resources in the US East (us-ashburn-1) region to minimize network latency.
What is the recommended deployment?
- A. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate virtual cloud networks (VCNs), each in different regions, and then use VCN local peering gateways for connectivity.
- B. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate VCNs, each in different region
- C. Connect them using a VCN remote peering connection.
- D. Deploy production and DR applications in the same VC
- E. Create production subnets in one AD, and DR subnets in another AD (assume a multi-AD region).
- F. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate VCNs in different availability domains (ADs) within the primary region, and then use a VCN remote peering connection for connectivity.
Remote VCN peering is the process of connecting two VCNs in different regions
The peering allows the VCNs' resources to communicate using private IP addresses without routing the traffic over the internet or through your on-premises network.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are Regional resources in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. Ephemeral public IPs
- B. Compartments
- C. Compute images
- D. Dynamic groups
- E. Block volume backups
NEW QUESTION 5
You are running a mission-critical database application in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You take regular backups of your DB system to OCI object storage. Recently, you notice a failed database backup status in the console.
What step can you take to determine the cause of the backup failure?
- A. Ensure that your database host can connect to OCI object storage.
- B. Ensure the database archiving mode is set to NOARCHIVELOG.
- C. Make sure that the database is not active and running while the backup is in progress.
- D. Don't restart the dcsagent program even if it has a status of stop/waiting.
Database backups can fail for various reasons. Typically, a backup fails because either the database host cannot access the object store, or there are problems on the host or with the database configuration.
First need to determining the Problem
In the Console, a failed database backup either displays a status of Failed or hangs in the Backup in Progress or Creating state. If the error message does not contain enough information to point you to a solution, you can use the database CLI and log files to gather more data. Then, refer to the applicable section in this topic for a solution.
Database Service Agent Issues
Your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Database makes use of an agent framework to allow you to manage your database through the cloud platform. Occasionally you might need to restart the dcsagent program if it has the status of stop/waiting to resolve a backup failure.
Object Store Connectivity Issues
Backing up your database to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage requires that the host can connect to the applicable Swift endpoint. You can test this connectivity by using a Swift user.
One or more of the following conditions on the database host can cause backups to fail:
- Interactive Commands in the Oracle Profile
- The File System Is Full
- Incorrect Version of the Oracle Database Cloud Backup Module
- Changes to the Site Profile File (glogin.sql)
An improper database state or configuration can lead to failed backups.
- Database Not Running During Backup
- Archiving Mode Set to NOARCHIVELOG (When you provision a new database, the archiving mode is set to ARCHIVELOG by default. This is the required archiving mode for backup operations)
- Stuck Database Archiver Process and Backup Failures
- Temporary Tablespace Errors
- RMAN Configuration and Backup Failures
- RMAN Retention Policy and Backup Failures
- Loss of Objectstore Wallet File and Backup Failures
TDE Wallet and Backup Failures
- Incorrect TDE Wallet Location Specification
- Incorrect State of the TDE Wallet
- Incorrect Configuration Related to the TDE Wallet
- Missing TDE Wallet File
As this is not new provisioned database and already in the ARCHIVELOG , regular backups of DB system to OCI object storage in places, so the best answers are,
- Ensure that your database host can connect to the OCI object storage
- Restart the database service agent
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement Is true about Data Guard implementation in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) bare metal and virtual machine database systems?
- A. Primary and standby databases must be in the same OCI region.
- B. Both database systems must be in the same compartment.
- C. Database systems need not be the same shape type (e.g, primary database can be a virtual machine, and standby database a bare metal shape, and vice versa).
- D. Primary and standby database versions and editions need not be Identical.
NEW QUESTION 7
An Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy administrator is not able to delete a user in the tenancy. What can cause this issue?
- A. User has multi-factor authentication (MFA) enabled.
- B. User is member of an Identity and Access Management (IAM) group.
- C. Users can be blocked but not deleted.
- D. User needs to be deleted from federation Identity Provider (IdP) before deleting from IAM.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your company has been running several small applications in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and is planning a proof-of-concept (POC) to deploy PeopleSoft.
If your existing resources are being maintained in the root compartment, what is the recommended approach for defining security for the upcoming POC?
- A. Create a new compartment for the POC and grant appropriate permissions to create and manage resources within the compartment.
- B. Provision all new resources into the root compartmen
- C. Grant permissions that only allow for creation and management of resources specific to the POC.
- D. Provision all new resources into the root compartmen
- E. Use defined tags to separate resources that belong to different applications.
- F. Create a new tenancy for the PO
- G. Provision all new resources into the root compartmen
- H. Grant appropriate permissions to create and manage resources within the root compartment.
If your organization is small, or if you are still in the proof-of-concept stage of evaluating OracleCloud Infrastructure, consider placing all of your resources in the root compartment (tenancy). This approach makes it easy for you to quickly view and manage all your resources. You can still write policies and create groups to restrict permissions on specific resources to only the users who need access.If you plan to maintain all your resources in the root compartment, we recommend setting up aseparate sandbox compartment to give users a dedicated space to try out features. In the sandbox compartment, you can grant users permissions to create and manage resources, whilemaintaining stricter permissions on the resources in your tenancy (root) compartment.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure File Storage Service are accurate? (Choose two.)
- A. Customer can encrypt the communication to a mount target via export options.
- B. Mount targets use Oracle-managed keys by default.
- C. File systems use Oracle-managed keys by default.
- D. Customer can encrypt data in their file system using their own Vault encryption key.
- E. Communication with file systems in a mount target is encrypted via HTTPS.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which storage would you use if your big data workload requires shared access and an NFS based interface?
- A. File Storage
- B. Storage Software Cloud Appliance
- C. Object Storage
- D. Archive Storage
- E. Block Volume
The File Storage service is designed to meet the needs of applications and users that need an enterprise file system across a wide range of use cases, including the following:
General Purpose File Storage: Access to an unlimited pool of file systems to manage growth of structured
and unstructured data.
Big Data and Analytics: Run analytic workloads and ussehared file systems
to store persistent data.
Lift and Shift of Enterprise Applications: Migrate existing Oracle applications that need NFS storage, such as Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft.
Databases and Transactional Applications: Run test and development workloads with Oracle, MySQL, or other databases.
Backups, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery: Host a secondary copy of relevant file systems from on premises to the cloud for backup and disaster recovery purposes.
MicroServices and Docker: Deliver stateful persistence for containers. Easily scale as your container-based environments grow.
NEW QUESTION 11
You created a public subnet and an internet gateway in your virtual cloud network (VCN) of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The public subnet has an associated route table and security list. However, after creating several compute instances in the public subnet, none can reach the Internet.
Which two are possible reasons for the connectivity issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The route table has no default route for routing traffic to the internet gateway.
- B. There is no stateful egress rule in the security list associated with the public subnet.
- C. There is no dynamic routing gateway (DRG) associated with the VCN.
- D. There is no stateful ingress rule in the security list associated with the public subnet.
- E. A NAT gateway is needed to enable the communication flow to internet.
An internet gateway as an optional virtual router that connects the edge of the VCN with the internet. To use the gateway, the hosts on both ends of the connection must have public IP addresses for routing. Connections that originate in your VCN and are destined for a public IP address (either inside or outside the VCN) go through the internet gateway. Connections that originate outside the VCN and are destined for a public IP address inside the VCN go through the internet gateway.
Working with Internet Gateways
You create an internet gateway in the context of a specific VCN. In other words, the internet gateway is automatically attached to a VCN. However, you can disable and re-enable the internet gateway at any time.
Compare this with a dynamic routing gateway (DRG), which you create as a standalone object that you
then attach to a particular VCN. DRGs use a different model because they're intended to be modular building blocks for privately connecting VCNs to your on-premises network.
For traffic to flow between a subnet and an internet gateway, you must create a route rule accordingly in the subnet's route table (for example, destination CIDR = 0.0.0.0/0 and target = internet gateway). If the internet gateway is disabled, that means no traffic will flow to or from the internet even if there's a route rule that enables that traffic. For more information, see Route Tables.
For the purposes of access control, you must specify the compartment where you want the internet gateway to reside. If you're not sure which compartment to use, put the internet gateway in the same compartment as the cloud network. For more information, see Access Control.
You may optionally assign a friendly name to the internet gateway. It doesn't have to be unique, and you can change it later. Oracle automatically assigns the internet gateway a unique identifier called an Oracle Cloud ID (OCID). For more information, see Resource Identifiers.
To delete an internet gateway, it does not have to be disabled, but there must not be a route table that lists it as a target.
AS per compute instances can connect to the Internet so you use egress no ingress
NEW QUESTION 12
As a solution architect, you are showcasing the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage feature about Object Versioning to a customer.
Which statement is true in regards to OCI Object Storage Versioning?
- A. Object versioning does not provide data protection against accidental or malicious object update,overwrite, or deletion.
- B. By default, object versioning is disabled on a bucket.
- C. A bucket that is versioning-enabled can have only and always will have a latest version of the object in the bucket.
- D. Objects are physically deleted from a bucket when versioning is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your company is moving an Internet-facing, 2-tier web application into Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The application must have a highly available architecture.
Which two design options would you consider? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure a Dynamic Route Gateway in your VCN and make it highly available.
- B. Configure a NAT instance in your Virtual Cloud Network (VCN). Create a route rule by using the private IP of the NAT instance as a route target for all the private subnets in your VCN.
- C. Create an Internet Gateway and attach it to your VC
- D. Deploy public load balancer nodes into two Available Domains.
- E. Place all web servers behind a public load balancer.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are a network architect and have designed the network infrastructure of a three-tier application on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). In the architecture, back-end DB servers are in a private subnet. One of your DB administrators requests to have access to OCI object storage service.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Add a new route rule to the private subnet route table to route default traffic to the internet gateway.
- B. Attach a public IP address to the instances in the private subnet, and then add a new route rule to the private subnet route table to route default traffic to the internet gateway.
- C. Create a dynamic routing gateway (DRG) and attach it to your virtual cloud network (VCN). Add a default route rule to the private subnets route table and set the target as DRG.
- D. Create a service gateway, add a new route rule to the private subnet route table that uses object storage as target type.
A service gateway lets resources in your VCN privately access specific Oracle services, without exposing the data to an internet gateway or NAT. The resources in the VCN can be in a private subnet and use only private IP addresses. The traffic from the VCN to the service of interest travels over the Oracle network fabric and never traverses the internet.
To give your VCN access to a given service CIDR label, you must enable that service CIDR label for the VCN's service gateway. You can do that when you create the service gateway, or later after it's created. You can also disable a service CIDR label for the service gateway at any time.
For traffic to be routed from a subnet in your VCN to a service gateway, you must add a rule accordingly to the subnet's route table. The rule must use the service gateway as the target.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two resources reside exclusively in a single Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Availability Domain? (Choose two.)
- A. Identity and Access Management Groups
- B. Object Storage
- C. Web Application Firewall policy
- D. Block volume
- E. Compute instance
Availability Domain-Specific Resources DB Systems
ephemeral public IPs
instances: They can be attached only to volumes in the same availability domain.
subnets: When you create a subnet, you choose whether it is regional or specific to an availability domain. Oracle recommends using regional subnets.
volumes: They can be attached only to an instance in the same availability domain.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which deployment architecture is offered when you deploy the Platform Service Manager based Database Cloud Service (DBCS) onto Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
- A. Two node Primary RAC database leveraging ACFS for the shared file system
- B. Single Instance database with a Single Instance Data Guard in Maximum Performance mode
- C. Single Instance database with a Single Instance Data Guard in Maximum Protection mode
- D. Two node Primary RAC database with a two node RAC Data Guard Standby in Maximum Performance mode
NEW QUESTION 17
Which DNS resource record type is used to point a host name to an IPv4 address?
- A. ALIAS
- B. A
- C. CNAME
- D. AAAA
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three are capabilities of the dbaascli utility? (Choose three.)
- A. Patching the primary database deployment
- B. Open port 1521 in the VCN to allow for traffic to the listener
- C. Start and open the database instance
- D. Switchover and failover in an Oracle Guard configuration
- E. Clone a DB
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/database-dbaas-cloud/csdbi/dbaascli.html Using the dbaascli utility, you can:
Change the password of a database user. Start and stop a database.
Start and stop the Oracle Net listener
Check the status of the Oracle Data Guard configuration.
Perform switchover and failover in an Oracle Data Guard configuration. Patch the database deployment.
Perform database recovery. Rotate the master encryption key.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option lists Virtual Cloud Networks (VCNs) that can be peered?
- A. VCN A (172.16.0.0/24) and VCN B (172.16.0.0/28)
- B. VCN A (10.0.0.0/16) and VCN B (10.1.0.0/16)
- C. VCN A (10.0.2.0/16) and VCN B (10.0.2.0/25)
- D. VCN A (10.0.0.0/16) and VCN B (10.0.16.0/24)
NEW QUESTION 20
Which storage service is used on OCI for a Data Transfer Service job?
- A. An instance with enough storage to accommodate the job
- B. An object bucket
- C. A File System service instance
- D. Block Volume
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1072-20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com 1z0-1072-20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1z0-1072-20-dumps/ (238 Q&As Dumps)