200-201 | Validated Cisco 200-201 Exam Topics Online
Exam Code: 200-201 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 200-201 Exam.
Free 200-201 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
One of the objectives of information security is to protect the CIA of information and systems. What does CIA mean in this context?
- A. confidentiality, identity, and authorization
- B. confidentiality, integrity, and authorization
- C. confidentiality, identity, and availability
- D. confidentiality, integrity, and availability
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a difference between inline traffic interrogation and traffic mirroring?
- A. Inline inspection acts on the original traffic data flow
- B. Traffic mirroring passes live traffic to a tool for blocking
- C. Traffic mirroring inspects live traffic for analysis and mitigation
- D. Inline traffic copies packets for analysis and security
NEW QUESTION 3
How does an attacker observe network traffic exchanged between two users?
- A. port scanning
- B. man-in-the-middle
- C. command injection
- D. denial of service
NEW QUESTION 4
How does an SSL certificate impact security between the client and the server?
- A. by enabling an authenticated channel between the client and the server
- B. by creating an integrated channel between the client and the server
- C. by enabling an authorized channel between the client and the server
- D. by creating an encrypted channel between the client and the server
NEW QUESTION 5
Which type of data consists of connection level, application-specific records generated from network traffic?
- A. transaction data
- B. location data
- C. statistical data
- D. alert data
NEW QUESTION 6
An offline audit log contains the source IP address of a session suspected to have exploited a vulnerability resulting in system compromise.
Which kind of evidence is this IP address?
- A. best evidence
- B. corroborative evidence
- C. indirect evidence
- D. forensic evidence
NEW QUESTION 7
When trying to evade IDS/IPS devices, which mechanism allows the user to make the data incomprehensible without a specific key, certificate, or password?
- A. fragmentation
- B. pivoting
- C. encryption
- D. stenography
NEW QUESTION 8
A malicious file has been identified in a sandbox analysis tool.
Which piece of information is needed to search for additional downloads of this file by other hosts?
- A. file type
- B. file size
- C. file name
- D. file hash value
NEW QUESTION 9
Which attack method intercepts traffic on a switched network?
- A. denial of service
- B. ARP cache poisoning
- C. DHCP snooping
- D. command and control
NEW QUESTION 10
A security engineer has a video of a suspect entering a data center that was captured on the same day that files in the same data center were transferred to a competitor.
Which type of evidence is this?
- A. best evidence
- B. prima facie evidence
- C. indirect evidence
- D. physical evidence
NEW QUESTION 11
How is NetFlow different than traffic mirroring?
- A. NetFlow collects metadata and traffic mirroring clones data
- B. Traffic mirroring impacts switch performance and NetFlow does not
- C. Traffic mirroring costs less to operate than NetFlow
- D. NetFlow generates more data than traffic mirroring
NEW QUESTION 12
What specific type of analysis is assigning values to the scenario to see expected outcomes?
- A. deterministic
- B. exploratory
- C. probabilistic
- D. descriptive
NEW QUESTION 13
A network engineer discovers that a foreign government hacked one of the defense contractors in their home country and stole intellectual property. What is the threat agent in this situation?
- A. the intellectual property that was stolen
- B. the defense contractor who stored the intellectual property
- C. the method used to conduct the attack
- D. the foreign government that conducted the attack
NEW QUESTION 14
A user received a malicious attachment but did not run it. Which category classifies the intrusion?
- A. weaponization
- B. reconnaissance
- C. installation
- D. delivery
NEW QUESTION 15
Which utility blocks a host portscan?
- A. HIDS
- B. sandboxing
- C. host-based firewall
- D. antimalware
NEW QUESTION 16
Which process is used when IPS events are removed to improve data integrity?
- A. data availability
- B. data normalization
- C. data signature
- D. data protection
NEW QUESTION 17
100% Valid and Newest Version 200-201 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/200-201-dumps.html (New 98 Q&As)