210-060 | Cisco 210-060 Exam Questions and Answers 2021
We provide cisco 210 060 in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 210-060 Exam quickly & easily. The 210-060 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our cisco 210 060 product and material, you can easily pass the 210-060 exam.
Online 210-060 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which protocol is used to supply collaboration devices which can be used to monitor active voice call quality?
- A. RTCP
- B. RTP
- C. QoS
- D. STP
- E. SDP
NEW QUESTION 2
A user reports that during calls they hear excessive hissing when neither party is talking. Which option is one cause of this noise?
- A. QoS
- B. LoPS
- C. VAD
- D. EPL
- E. SRST
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer is ensuring that each SIP-based element within a network has a component to route call activities to. Which virtual Cisco UCS server component is effective in reducing the number of call routing combinations while also simplifying SIP network design and troubleshooting?
- A. PBX
- B. Cisco Unified SIP Proxy
- C. VG Gateway
- D. SRST
NEW QUESTION 4
Which default user account is created by Cisco Unity Connection without a voice mailbox?
- A. administrator
- B. undeliverable messages
- C. operator
- D. technician
NEW QUESTION 5
Which component allows Cisco Jabber to communicate with clients who are outside the corporate network?
- A. Cisco Extension Mobility
- B. Cisco TMS
- C. Cisco Mobility Remote Destination
- D. Cisco Unified RTMT
- E. Cisco Mobile and Remote Access
NEW QUESTION 6
Which type of signaling does desktop control mode use to control a desk phone?
- A. CTIQBE
- B. SIP
- C. XMPP
- D. SCCP
NEW QUESTION 7
With GETVPN, if a key server is configured to use multicast as the rekey transport mechanism, then under which of these conditions will the key server retransmit the rekey messages?
- A. It never retransmit the rekey messages
- B. it only retransmit the rekey message when it does not receive the rekey acknowledgment from at leastone group member
- C. it only retransmit the rekey message when it does not receive the rekey acknowledgment from all group member
- D. it only retransmit the rekey message when DPD to the group members fails
- E. it always retransmit the rekey message
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator wants to verify that a new PRI is properly connected to the PSTN status. Which Layer 2 status should be seen?
- A. MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED
- B. TEI_ASSIGNED
- C. LINK_UP
- D. CONTROLLER_UP
NEW QUESTION 9
A user would like all calls to be forwarded to voice mail. The user's phone is not set up with a soft key for this feature. Which option accomplishes this configuration from within the Cisco Unified Communication Administrator Directory Number configuration page?
- A. Call Forward and Pickup Settings > Forward No Coverage External > Select voice mail check box
- B. Call Forward and Pickup Settings > Forward Busy External > Select voice mail check box
- C. Call Forward and Pickup Settings > Forward All > Select voice mail check box
- D. Call Forward and Pickup Settings > Forward Unregistered External > Select voice mail check box
NEW QUESTION 10
Where can an engineer find how many unused Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing Standard licenses remain?
- A. CAR
- B. Cisco Unified Reporting
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Enterprise License Manager
- D. RTMT
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer must run a CUCM report on the number of local calls with poor voice quality. Which report type provides this information*?
- A. QoS by Gateway report
- B. QoS Detail report
- C. QoS by Call Types report
- D. QoS Summary report
NEW QUESTION 12
Which option allows an engineer to deploy new firmware to a single phone, while reducing possible impact?
- A. Define a new firmware load on specific devic
- B. Save configuration and reset individual device.
- C. Define load in device default
- D. Reset Device Pool.
- E. Upload firmware to TFTP serve
- F. Restart TFTP service.
- G. Enable Peer Firmware Sharing.
NEW QUESTION 13
Where can you download the RTMT application in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. Cisco Unified CM Administration
- B. Cisco Unified CM OS Administration
- C. Cisco Unified CM Plugin Manager
- D. Cisco Unified CM Extensions
NEW QUESTION 14
A company has a 5-digit dial plan. A junior engineer inquires about the directory number external masks. Why are external masks used?
- A. to block calling number identification
- B. to enable called number identification
- C. to convert the calling directory number to the PSTN routable calling directory number
- D. to associate a directory number with a SIP endpoint
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is attempting to add a new IP phone to the network. The phone does not register and continues to cycle through the registration process. The administrator checks and notices that the IP address assigned to the phone is not in the correct network. What is the cause of this issue?
- A. The TFTP server is misconfigured.
- B. The DHCP server is giving out false IP addresses.
- C. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager is down.
- D. The switch port that the phone is connected to is configured with the wrong voice VLAN.
- E. The PSTN gateway is down.
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer is adding MCU 4500 to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which two configuration areas within Cisco Unified Communications Manager allow the engineer to perform this task? (Choose two.)
- A. TFTP services
- B. SIP endpoint
- C. media bridge
- D. SCCp endpoint
NEW QUESTION 17
A field technician must reset a single 7965 IP phone so that it will be discovered on the network again and request an IP address from DCHP. Which steps should the network engineer provide?
- A. Have field technician select the Settings button on phone, then dial # # * * *
- B. Have field technician select the Settings button on phone, then dial # # * # #
- C. Have field technician select the Settings button on phone, then dial * * # * *
- D. Have field technician select the Settings button on phone, then dial * * # # #
NEW QUESTION 18
Which CLI command must be used to configure the network settings on a Cisco TelePresence 4500 MCU?
- A. Static<ip address><netmask><default gateway><DNS server address>
- B. Network ip<ip address><netmask><default gateway><DNS server address>
- C. Xconfig network address<ip address><netmask><default gateway>
- D. Xconfig network address<ip address><netmask><default gateway><DNS server address>
NEW QUESTION 19
Customer requirements dictate that local calls from area code 408 display the ANI as a 7-digit number. Which procedure allows the leading digits to be stripped as soon as they arrive at the H.323 voice gateway?
- A. Set up a voice translation rule, apply the translation rule to a translation profile, and apply the translation profile to the dial peer in the inbound direction.
- B. Set up a voice translation profile, apply the translation profile to a translation rule, and apply the translation rule to the dial peer in the outbound direction.
- C. Set up a voice translation rule, apply the translation rule to a translation profile, and apply the translation profile to the dial peer in the outbound direction.
- D. Set up a voice translation profile, apply the translation profile to a translation rule, and apply the translation rule to the dial peer in the inbound direction.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which port is configured for connection to the PSTN?
- A. T1
- B. FAS
- C. FXS
- D. FXO
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 210-060 dumps! All 210-060 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/210-060-dumps.html (305 New Questions)