210-060 | Realistic 210-060 Dumps Questions 2021
210 060 cicd pdf for Cisco certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 210 060 cicd. 100% PASS 210-060 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices v1.0 exam Today!
Free 210-060 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two technologies comprise a Cisco Presence deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Unified Presence Server
- B. Cisco Unity Connection
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. Active Directory
- E. Cisco Unified Border Element
- F. Cisco Expressway
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option is the Cisco recommended maximum jitter value of voice traffic over the network?
- A. 50 ms
- B. 60 ms
- C. 40 ms
- D. 30 ms
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three network elements are crucial when deploying VoIP devices? (Choose three.)
- A. Round-trip time
- B. QoS markings
- C. Bandwidth
- D. Ethernet
- E. Fibre
- F. Token ring
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the unique identifier that is used to register an IP phone endpoint to Cisco Unified Communications
- A. MAC address
- B. model
- C. IP address
- D. serial number
NEW QUESTION 5
Several users in the same Call Manager group reported that they receive a fast busy tone when they go off hook. They reported that the issue went away after a few minutes. Where should the voice systems administrator begin troubleshooting?
- A. SIP gateway
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager subscriber
- C. network cable
- D. 7945 IP phone
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer is adding user accounts to Cisco Unity Connection and needs to limit the maximum length of messages. Which aspect defines this limit when adding new accounts?
- A. user templates
- B. user partitions and search spaces
- C. user CoS
- D. user mailbox store
- E. user roles
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the maximum amount of packet loss an engineer should allow for voice traffic on an IP network?
- A. 5 percent
- B. 2 percent
- C. 3 percent
- D. 1 percent
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator wants to import users using the Bulk Administration menu in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. Which file format is valid for this operation?
- A. .PDF
- B. .DOC
- C. .DOCX
- D. .CSV
- E. .XLS
Explanation: CSV is the format in which administrator can import users using the Bulk Administration menu in Cisco
NEW QUESTION 9
A user in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration has been added to the Standard CCM Admin Users group, which includes the Standard CCMADMIN Administration role, but the user cannot add new users. What is the cause of this issue?
- A. The add user capability has been disabled for the group
- B. The incorrect group and role were assigned.
- C. The add user capability has been disabled for the role.
- D. Only the CCMAdmin user can add users.
- E. Users can be added only via LDAP
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer receives a report regarding choppy voice quality on a call. The user does not remember the details of the call time or the numbers that were dialed. What should the engineer implement to assist in identifying future issues?
- A. Cisco Quality Report Tool
- B. Cisco Unified SRST
- C. Cisco Unified RTMT
- D. Cisco AXL
NEW QUESTION 11
An end user is experiencing performance issues with their IP phone. Which phone feature could the administrator configure to allow the end user to notify them when issues occur?
- A. Cisco Quality Report Tool
- B. System Log Management
- C. Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting
- D. Cisco JTAPI
NEW QUESTION 12
The Voice engineer in your company need to change IP address destination on SIP-Trunk on near side?
- A. reset trunk on near side
- B. reset trunk on far side
- C. reset trunk on far and near side
- D. restart call manager service
NEW QUESTION 13
A user registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager wants their cell phone to ring simultaneously with the IP phone. Which three configuration points must be configured to achieve this configuration? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable Mobile Voice Access.
- B. Create Remote Destination Profile.
- C. Create Remote Destination.
- D. Enable Single Number Reach.
- E. Create Application Dial Rule.
- F. Enable Call Forwarding.
NEW QUESTION 14
User A needs to have a line shared on the user B phone. Both phones register with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which method can be used from Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration web pages to configure a shared line on the user B phone?
- A. Navigate to the user B phone > Add the user ADN.
- B. Navigate to the user B phone > Shared Line > Add the user ADN.
- C. Navigate to DN configuration > Shared Line > Add the user ADN.
- D. Navigate to end user configuration > Shared Line > Add the user ADN.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two configuration items might be adjusted before users can be added into Unity Connection via the Bulk Administration Tool? (Choose two.)
- A. user templates
- B. partitions
- C. schedules
- D. search spaces
- E. classes of service
NEW QUESTION 16
Use the router console to view the configuration and answer the question.
Emergency calls from a Branch router phone is failing. From the router configuration information provided, why is this call failing?
- A. The dial-peer port assignment is incorrect
- B. the digit string prefix is missing
- C. The destination pattern is incorrect
- D. digit stripping needs to be performed
Explanation: The emergency dial peer configuration is shown below from the Branch routers:
Here we can see that 911 does not actually match the configured destination patterns.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is setting up a remote site in Cisco Unified Communications Manager that has a T1 WAN connection to the main site. Which option is the best VoIP codec for this task?
- A. G.711
- B. G.729
- C. G.712
- D. G.723
NEW QUESTION 18
Two departments have their own call-park slot to park calls. Which feature on Cisco Unified CME allows one department to answer a call for another department?
- A. Call park
- B. Call forward
- C. Call transfer
- D. Pickup-group
- E. Barge-in
NEW QUESTION 19
The Cisco Unified Communications administrator has implemented Cisco IM and Presence for the company. An email was sent to all employees requesting that they document any malfunctioning. Employees must navigate to which Cisco Jabber for Windows menu to report functionality issues?
- A. Options
- B. Show docked window
- C. Report a problem
- D. Show connection status
- E. Show error notifications
NEW QUESTION 20
Which protocol allows Cisco Unified Communications Manager to take control of a specific port on a gateway?
- A. SIP
- B. H.323
- C. Q.931
- D. MGCP
100% Valid and Newest Version 210-060 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/210-060-dumps.html (New 305 Q&As)