2V0-41.20 | How Many Questions Of 2V0-41.20 Testing Material
Free of 2V0-41.20 exam prep materials and dump for VMware certification for IT candidates, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 2V0-41.20 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center exam Today!
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-41.20 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command is used to display the network configuration of the Tunnel Endpoint (TEP) IP on a bare metal transport node?
- A. ifconfig
- B. tcpdump
- C. debug
- D. ipconfig
NEW QUESTION 2
What are three characteristics of a transport zone? (Choose three.)
- A. defines the potential reach of transport nodes
- B. configured with a Single N-VDS
- C. defines the scope and reachability of a Segment
- D. configured with multiple N-VDS
- E. optional for creating a segment
NEW QUESTION 3
How is the RouterLink port created between a Tier-1 Gateway and Tier-0 Gateway?
- A. Automatically created when Tier-1 is created.
- B. Manually create a Segment and connect to both Tier-1 and Tier-0 Gateways.
- C. Manually create a Logical Switch and connect to bother Tier-1 and Tier-0 Gateways.
- D. Automatically created when Tier-1 is connected with Tier-0 from NSX UI.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command is used to change the NSX CU administrator password?
- A. set user admin password <password> old-password <old-password>
- B. set user admin password <old-password> <new-password>
- C. set user administrator password <old-password> <new-password>
- D. set user administrator password <password> old-password <old-password>
To change the password of an account run:set user admin password my-new-pwd old-password my-old-pwd
NEW QUESTION 5
A DevOps user has deployed a Kubernetes Pod in vSphere. What does the term ClusterIP represent within NSX-T?
- A. Deployment of T1 with NLB service.
- B. Deployment of Distributed Router.
- C. Deployment of Distributed Load Balancing service.
- D. Deployment of T0 and T1
NEW QUESTION 6
Which CLI command on NSX Manager and NSX Edge is used to change NTP settings?
- A. set time-server
- B. get timezone
- C. set ntp-server
- D. set timezone
NEW QUESTION 7
Which CLI command shows syslog on NSX Manager?
- A. show log manager follow
- B. get log-file auth.log
- C. get log-file syslog
- D. /var/log/sysloq/syslog.log
NEW QUESTION 8
An NSX administrator is creating a Tier-1 Gateway configured in Active-Standby High Availability Mode. In the event of node failure, the failover policy should not allow the original failed node to become the Active node upon recovery.
Which failover policy meets this requirement?
- A. Non-Preemptive
- B. Preemptive
- C. Enable Preemptive
- D. Disable Preemptive
NEW QUESTION 9
Which component does the hyperbus interface (vmk50) provide network connectivity to?
- A. containers running on ESXi/KVM transport nodes
- B. virtual machines and containers running across transport nodes
- C. virtual machines running on the same hypervisor
- D. virtual machines running in the same segment
NEW QUESTION 10
An NSX administrator is creating a NAT rule on a Tier-0 Gateway configured in active-standby high availability mode.
Which two NAT rule types are supported for this configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. Port NAT
- B. Source NAT
- C. Destination NAT
- D. 1:1 NAT
- E. Reflexive NAT
NEW QUESTION 11
An NSX administrator has been tasked with deploying a NSX Edge Virtual machine through an ISO image. Which virtual network interface card (vNIC) type must be selected while creating the NSX Edge VM allow participation in overlay and VLAN transport zones?
- A. e1000
- B. VMXNET2
- C. VMXNET3
- D. Flexible
NEW QUESTION 12
In a NSX-T Data Center environment, an administrator is observing low throughput and congestion between the Tier-0 Gateway and the upstream physical routers.
Which two actions could address low throughput and congestion? (Choose two.)
- A. Deploy Large size Edge node/s.
- B. Configure ECMP on the Tier-0 gateway.
- C. Configure NAT on the Tier-0 gateway.
- D. Add an additional vNIC to the NSX Edge node.
- E. Configure a Tier-1 gateway and connect it directly to the physical routers.
NEW QUESTION 13
What are two types of supported IPSec VPNs in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. policy-based IPSec VPN
- B. Layer-7 based IPSec VPN
- C. route-based IPSec VPN
- D. Open source based IPSec VPN
- E. SSL based IPSec VPN
NEW QUESTION 14
Which NSX CLI command is used to check the GENEVE tunnel status on ESXi transport node?
- A. get host-switch <Host-Switch-Name> tunnels
- B. get transport-node tunnel status
- C. get host-switch <Host-Switch-Name> tunnel status
- D. get transport-node tunnel state
NEW QUESTION 15
A user is assigned these two roles in NSX Manager:
What privileges does this user have in the system?
- A. read permissions on all networking services and full access permissions on load balancing features
- B. full access permissions on all networking services and full access permissions on load balancing features
- C. full access permissions on all networking services and read permissions on load balancing features
- D. read permissions on all networking services and read permissions on load balancing features
NEW QUESTION 16
An NSX Administrator has created a segment named WEB-LS from the NSX UI and noticed the segment is not realized on the KVM Transport node.
What are two possible causes for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The KVM Transport node has hardware issues and will not realize the WEB-LS Segment.
- B. Since the Compute Manager is disconnected in NSX UI, the WEB-LS segment will not be realized on the KVM Transport Node.
- C. The virtual machines running on the KVM Transport Node are connected to the WEB-LS segment, but are in Powered Off state.
- D. The virtual machines running on the KVM Transport Node are not connected to the VDS.
- E. The virtual machines running on the KVM Transport Node are not connected to the WEB-LS Segment.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which discovery protocol is supported for hypervisor transport nodes?
- A. Adobe Real-time CDP
- B. Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- C. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- D. Link Layer Discovery Protocol
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three can an administrator define in a transport node profile? (Choose three.)
- A. Logical Router
- B. Segment Profile
- C. Segment
- D. Uplink Profile
- E. VDS switch configuration
- F. N-VDS switch configuration
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the most restrictive NSX-T built-in role which will allow a user to apply configuration changes on a NSX Edge?
- A. Cloud Service Administrator
- B. Network Engineer
- C. Network Operator
- D. NSX Administrator
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-41.20 Exam with 91 Q&As Dumpscollection.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection.com 2V0-41.20 Dumps: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/2V0-41.20/ (91 New Questions)