312-50v11 | What Downloadable 312-50v11 Questions Is
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 312-50v11 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the EC-Council 312-50v11 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the EC-Council 312-50v11 exam. Latest EC-Council 312-50v11 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try EC-Council 312-50v11 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for EC-Council 312-50v11 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements is FALSE with respect to Intrusion Detection Systems?
- A. Intrusion Detection Systems can be configured to distinguish specific content in network packets
- B. Intrusion Detection Systems can easily distinguish a malicious payload in an encrypted traffic
- C. Intrusion Detection Systems require constant update of the signature library
- D. Intrusion Detection Systems can examine the contents of the data n context of the network protocol
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a Network Security Officer. You have two machines. The first machine (192.168.0.99) has snort installed, and the second machine (192.168.0.150) has kiwi syslog installed. You perform a syn scan in your network, and you notice that kiwi syslog is not receiving the alert message from snort. You decide to run wireshark in the snort machine to check if the messages are going to the kiwi syslog machine. What Wireshark filter will show the connections from the snort machine to kiwi syslog machine?
- A. tcp.srcport= = 514 && ip.src= = 192.168.0.99
- B. tcp.srcport= = 514 && ip.src= = 192.168.150
- C. tcp.dstport= = 514 && ip.dst= = 192.168.0.99
- D. tcp.dstport= = 514 && ip.dst= = 192.168.0.150
NEW QUESTION 3
Peter, a Network Administrator, has come to you looking for advice on a tool that would help him perform SNMP enquires over the network.
Which of these tools would do the SNMP enumeration he is looking for? Select the best answers.
- A. SNMPUtil
- B. SNScan
- C. SNMPScan
- D. Solarwinds IP Network Browser
- E. NMap
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the Network Admin, and you get a complaint that some of the websites are no longer accessible. You try to ping the servers and find them to be reachable. Then you type the IP address and then you try on the browser, and find it to be accessible. But they are not accessible when you try using the URL.
What may be the problem?
- A. Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 53
- B. Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 80
- C. Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 54
- D. Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 80
NEW QUESTION 5
Nathan is testing some of his network devices. Nathan is using Macof to try and flood the ARP cache of these switches.
If these switches' ARP cache is successfully flooded, what will be the result?
- A. The switches will drop into hub mode if the ARP cache is successfully flooded.
- B. If the ARP cache is flooded, the switches will drop into pix mode making it less susceptible to attacks.
- C. Depending on the switch manufacturer, the device will either delete every entry in its ARP cache or reroute packets to the nearest switch.
- D. The switches will route all traffic to the broadcast address created collisions.
NEW QUESTION 6
Jim’s company regularly performs backups of their critical servers. But the company cannot afford to send backup tapes to an off-site vendor for long-term storage and archiving. Instead, Jim’s company keeps the backup tapes in a safe in the office. Jim’s company is audited each year, and the results from this year’s audit show a risk because backup tapes are not stored off-site. The Manager of Information Technology has a plan to take the backup tapes home with him and wants to know what two things he can do to secure the backup tapes while in transit?
- A. Encrypt the backup tapes and transport them in a lock box.
- B. Degauss the backup tapes and transport them in a lock box.
- C. Hash the backup tapes and transport them in a lock box.
- D. Encrypt the backup tapes and use a courier to transport them.
NEW QUESTION 7
Peter extracts the SIDs list from Windows 2000 Server machine using the hacking tool "SIDExtractor". Here is the output of the SIDs:
From the above list identify the user account with System Administrator privileges.
- A. John
- B. Rebecca
- C. Sheela
- D. Shawn
- E. Somia
- F. Chang
- G. Micah
NEW QUESTION 8
What two conditions must a digital signature meet?
- A. Has to be the same number of characters as a physical signature and must be unique.
- B. Has to be unforgeable, and has to be authentic.
- C. Must be unique and have special characters.
- D. Has to be legible and neat.
NEW QUESTION 9
An attacker has installed a RAT on a host. The attacker wants to ensure that when a user attempts to go to "www.MyPersonalBank.com", the user is directed to a phishing site.
Which file does the attacker need to modify?
- A. Boot.ini
- B. Sudoers
- C. Networks
- D. Hosts
NEW QUESTION 10
You have successfully logged on a Linux system. You want to now cover your trade Your login attempt may be logged on several files located in /var/log. Which file does NOT belongs to the list:
- A. user.log
- B. auth.fesg
- C. wtmp
- D. btmp
NEW QUESTION 11
The establishment of a TCP connection involves a negotiation called three-way handshake. What type of message does the client send to the server in order to begin this negotiation?
- A. ACK
- B. SYN
- C. RST
- D. SYN-ACK
NEW QUESTION 12
You receive an e-mail like the one shown below. When you click on the link contained in the mail, you are redirected to a website seeking you to download free Anti-Virus software.
Dear valued customers,
We are pleased to announce the newest version of Antivirus 2010 for Windows which will probe you with total security against the latest spyware, malware, viruses, Trojans and other online threats. Simply visit the link below and enter your antivirus code:
or you may contact us at the following address: Media Internet Consultants, Edif. Neptuno, Planta
Baja, Ave. Ricardo J. Alfaro, Tumba Muerto, n/a Panama
How will you determine if this is Real Anti-Virus or Fake Anti-Virus website?
- A. Look at the website design, if it looks professional then it is a Real Anti-Virus website
- B. Connect to the site using SSL, if you are successful then the website is genuine
- C. Search using the URL and Anti-Virus product name into Google and lookout for suspicious warnings against this site
- D. Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware
- E. Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the main security service a cryptographic hash provides?
- A. Integrity and ease of computation
- B. Message authentication and collision resistance
- C. Integrity and collision resistance
- D. Integrity and computational in-feasibility
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify the UDP port that Network Time Protocol (NTP) uses as its primary means of communication?
- A. 113
- B. 69
- C. 123
- D. 161
NEW QUESTION 15
A technician is resolving an issue where a computer is unable to connect to the Internet using a wireless access point. The computer is able to transfer files locally to other machines, but cannot successfully reach the Internet. When the technician examines the IP address and default gateway they are both on the 192.168.1.0/24. Which of the following has occurred?
- A. The computer is not using a private IP address.
- B. The gateway is not routing to a public IP address.
- C. The gateway and the computer are not on the same network.
- D. The computer is using an invalid IP address.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the purpose of a demilitarized zone on a network?
- A. To scan all traffic coming through the DMZ to the internal network
- B. To only provide direct access to the nodes within the DMZ and protect the network behind it
- C. To provide a place to put the honeypot
- D. To contain the network devices you wish to protect
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is assured by the use of a hash?
- A. Authentication
- B. Confidentiality
- C. Availability
- D. Integrity
NEW QUESTION 18
What is a NULL scan?
- A. A scan in which all flags are turned off
- B. A scan in which certain flags are off
- C. A scan in which all flags are on
- D. A scan in which the packet size is set to zero
- E. A scan with an illegal packet size
NEW QUESTION 19
Some clients of TPNQM SA were redirected to a malicious site when they tried to access the TPNQM main site. Bob, a system administrator at TPNQM SA, found that they were victims of DNS Cache Poisoning. What should Bob recommend to deal with such a threat?
- A. The use of security agents in clients’ computers
- B. The use of DNSSEC
- C. The use of double-factor authentication
- D. Client awareness
NEW QUESTION 20
Your company was hired by a small healthcare provider to perform a technical assessment on the network. What is the best approach for discovering vulnerabilities on a Windows-based computer?
- A. Use the built-in Windows Update tool
- B. Use a scan tool like Nessus
- C. Check MITRE.org for the latest list of CVE findings
- D. Create a disk image of a clean Windows installation
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following tools can be used to perform a zone transfer?
- A. NSLookup
- B. Finger
- C. Dig
- D. Sam Spade
- E. Host
- F. Netcat
- G. Neotrace
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 312-50v11 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/312-50v11-pdf-download.html (New 254 Q&As Version)