500-470 | The Leading Guide To 500-470 Exam Question
Certleader 500-470 Questions are updated and all 500-470 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 500-470 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 500-470 exam without a problem. We have Renew Cisco 500-470 dumps study guide. PASSED 500-470 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 500-470 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Device Sensor provides which two types of information to ISE? (Choose two.)
- A. DHCP
- B. Encrypted traffic
- C. User/Device Name
- D. CDP
- E. NetFlow
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the default interval for BFD packets?
- A. 1 second
- B. 15 seconds
- C. 10 seconds
- D. 5 seconds
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the role of DNA Center in SD-Access?
- A. Identifying and Authenticating Endpoints
- B. The point of exchange of reachability and policy for two domains
- C. Maintain a database of Endpoint IDs to Fabric Edge Nodes
- D. provide GUI management abstraction & Analytics via Multiple Service Apps
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two platforms can host a vEdge Cloud Router? (Choose two.)
- A. Microsoft Azure
- B. Dreamhost
- C. AWS
- D. DigitalCloud
- E. Google
NEW QUESTION 5
How does identity management solve two customer problems? (Choose two.)
- A. Enables and enforces 802.1X across the network platform
- B. Manages group membership
- C. Provides network visibility and security
- D. Increases digitization
- E. Achieves dynamic and adaptive network segmentation
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three options describe fabric overlay concepts? (Choose three.)
- A. A link state routing protocol like OSPF
- B. A virtual Local Area Network
- C. An Overlay uses alternate forwarding attributes
- D. GRE is a type of Overlay
- E. Intermediate System to Intermediate System
- F. An Overlay is a logical topology
NEW QUESTION 7
Which are three Cisco recommendations on “How to Win”? (Choose three.)
- A. Talk about Cisco’s focus on Security and integration with StealthWatch, Sourcefire, WSA, vulnerability scanner to make smarter policy decisions.
- B. Explain support for 3rdparty network devices.
- C. Explain architectural advantage of holistic Cisco solution.
- D. Demonstrate complex policy flows, rather show case Wizards and enhanced context visibility.
- E. Show case Cisco portfolio or ISE feature set during PoC
NEW QUESTION 8
Which party solution integrates with Cisco’s security and network portfolios within the ISE?
- A. 25+ 3rdparty solutions
- B. 20+ 3rdparty solutions
- C. 30+ 3rdparty solutions
- D. 45+ 3rdparty solutions
- E. 60+ 3rdparty solutions
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two are benefits from a WAN design? (Choose two.)
- A. Prioritize and secure with granular control
- B. Reduce cost and increase operational complexity
- C. Lower circuit bandwidth requirements
- D. Provide lower quality service to guest users
- E. Ensure remote site uptime
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two products are supported as “Extended” in DNA-C 1.1? (Choose two.)
- A. IE switches
- B. Catalyst 6807
- C. Catalyst 3560-CX
- D. M3 Line cards
- E. AP 3800
- F. Catalyst 4500-E
NEW QUESTION 11
Which options are Network Access Device types?
- A. Switches, Wireless Controllers, and VPN Gateways
- B. Wireless Controllers, Routers, and VPN Gateways
- C. Switches, Wireless Controllers, and Routers
- D. Switches, Routers, and VPN Gateways
NEW QUESTION 12
Which are three Cisco ISE use cases? (Choose three.)
- A. BYOD
- B. Assurance
- C. Monitoring
- D. Security Incident and Event Management
- E. Access Control
- F. Segmentation
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements best describe Cisco ISE configuration capabilities? (Choose three.)
- A. ISE Deployment Assistant (IDA) is a built in application designed to accelerate the deployment of Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
- B. Cisco ISE includes wireless setup wizard and visibility wizard.
- C. ISE requires an understanding of the command line for set-up and configuration.
- D. ISE wizards and pre-canned configurations ease ISE roll-out significantly.
- E. Cisco Active Advisor provides additional guidance for ISE deployments
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three methods can be implemented and deployed to gather data and provide insight? (Choose three.)
- A. IPv6
- B. ARP caching
- C. FNF
- D. BUM traffic
- E. Syslog
- F. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 15
Which are three key features within the Cisco ISE that mainly compete with the other RADIUS and NAC products? (Choose three.)
- A. BYOD provides auto configuration of endpoints.
- B. Deep packet inspection upon authorization of endpoints.
- C. Guest access and guest lifecycle management functionality.
- D. Software based firewall capabilities for selected devices and endpoints.
- E. Ability to authenticate and authorize users and endpoints.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is an example of Correlated Insights for SDA and Switching?
- A. Excessive Onboarding Time
- B. Roaming Pattern Analysis
- C. Control Plane Reachability
- D. AP License Utilization
NEW QUESTION 17
Which workflow is necessary for setting up a network hierarchy?
- A. Provision
- B. Design
- C. Policy
- D. Assurance
NEW QUESTION 18
Which are three functions used by ISE automation BYOD flow? (Choose three.)
- A. Supplicant Provisioning
- B. Device Registration
- C. Certificate Enrollment
- D. BioMetrics
- E. LDAP Multi Tenant Provisioning
- F. Active Directory Group Membership
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three services must be enabled under the ISE Admin settings to successfully integrate ISE, when integrating ISE with DNA-C? (Choose three.)
- A. SXP services
- B. ServiceNow
- C. Threat- Centric NAC
- D. Infoblox
- E. PxGrid
- F. Passive Identity Service
NEW QUESTION 20
100% Valid and Newest Version 500-470 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/500-470-dumps.html (New 35 Q&As)