ANS-C00 | Top Tips Of Improve ANS-C00 Free Exam
Cause all that matters here is passing the Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of ANS-C00 AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Pass4sure ANS-C00 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Amazon-Web-Services ANS-C00 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Considering the rules of IPv4 subnetting, how many subnets and hosts per subnet are possible given the following network 192.168.130.130/28? (in this question ignore the fact that AWS reserves 5 IP addresses)
- A. 8 subnets and 30 hosts per subnet
- B. 16 subnets and 14 hosts per subnet
- C. 32 subnets and 30 hosts per subnet
- D. 8 subnets and 14 hosts per subnet
NEW QUESTION 2
When using AWS Config, which two items are stored on S3 as a part of its operation?
- A. Configuration Items and Configuration History
- B. Configuration Recorder and Configuration Snapshots
- C. Configuration History and Configuration Snapshots
- D. Configuration Snapshots and Configuration Streams
NEW QUESTION 3
Select the VPC Peering statement below that is NOT true
- A. VPC peering supports transitive peering relationships for IPv6 traffic but not IPv4
- B. VPC peering can be performed between VPCs in different AWS accounts in the same region
- C. TCP connections can be performed between peered VPCs
- D. UDP connections can be performed between peered VPCs
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following does not configure Amazon CloudFront cache behaviors to forward cookies to an origin for web distributions?
- A. Origin server
- B. AWS CLI
- C. Amazon EMR
- D. Amazon S3
NEW QUESTION 5
With respect to Amazon CloudFront, which one of the following statements is correct?
- A. For HTTPS web distributions, you cannot forward cookies to your origin.
- B. For both HTTP and HTTPS web distributions, you can choose to forward cookies to your origin.
- C. For HTTP web distributions, you cannot forward cookies to your origin.
- D. For Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) distributions, you can configure CloudFront to process cookies.
NEW QUESTION 6
You can use the _____ command of the AWS Config service CLI to see the compliance state of each resource that AWS Config evaluates for a specific rule.
- A. describe-compliance-by-resource
- B. describe-compliance-by-config-rule
- C. get-compliance-details-by-config-rule
- D. get-compliance-details-by-config-rule
NEW QUESTION 7
Does Amazon VPC support multicast or broadcast?
- A. Yes, both.
- B. It doesn't support any of them.
- C. Multicast yes, Broadcast no.
- D. Both, but only outside Amazon VP
NEW QUESTION 8
In Amazon CloudFront, while creating a web distribution, which of the following can be used as origin servers?
- A. Any combination AWS Glacier archives and Oracle server
- B. Any combination of Amazon DB intances and XML servers
- C. Any combination of Amazon S3 buckets and HTTP servers
- D. Any combination of Amazon Data Insights and PHP servers
NEW QUESTION 9
In the context of Amazon CloudFront Actions, you use the ______ when specifying APIs in IAM policies.
- A. object names
- B. class names
- C. entity names
- D. action names
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements is true of AWS Elastic Beanstalk?
- A. AWS Elastic Beanstalk uses CloudWatch for monitoring and alarms, meaning CloudWatch costs are applied to your AWS account for any alarms that you use.
- B. AWS Elastic Beanstalk uses CloudWatch for monitoring and alarms, and both are free of charge.
- C. AWS Elastic Beanstalk doesn't use CloudWatch for monitoring and alarms, but you pay extra for any AWS Elastic Beanstalk Alarm you set in the monitoring tool.
- D. AWS Elastic Beanstalk has its own free-of-charge monitoring tool, and you are not charged for the alarm you set.
NEW QUESTION 11
What does the term "statistics" mean with respect to CloudWatch metrics?
- A. Time of a metric collection
- B. Data aggregation over a specific period of time
- C. Status of a metric
- D. Unit of a metric
NEW QUESTION 12
Over which of the following Ethernet standards does AWS Direct Connect link your internal network to an AWS Direct Connect location?
- A. Copper backplane cable
- B. Twisted pair cable
- C. Single mode fiber-optic cable
- D. Shielded balanced copper cable
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following statements does not describe Jumbo Frames in an AWS VPC environment?
- A. For instances that are collocated inside a placement group, jumbo frames help to achieve the maximum network throughput possible
- B. Jumbo Frames are not supported for traffic that exits the Virtual Private Gateway
- C. Jumbo Frames are not supported for traffic that exits the Internet Gateway
- D. T2.micro instances do not support Jumbo Frames
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is NOT true about accessing remote AWS region in the US by your AWS Direct Connect which is located in the US?
- A. To connect to a VPC in a remote region, you can use a virtual private network (VPN) connection over your public virtual interface.
- B. To access public resources in a remote region, you must set up a public virtual interface and establish a border gateway protocol (BGP) session.
- C. If you have a public virtual interface and established a BGP session to it, your router learns the routes of the other AWS regions in the US.
- D. Any data transfer out of a remote region is billed at the location of your AWS Direct Connect data transfer rate.
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the maximum size of a response body that Amazon CloudFront will return to the viewer?
- A. Unlimited
- B. 5 GB
- C. 100 MB
- D. 20 GB
NEW QUESTION 16
An unfortunate situation has just come to your attention. A business critical application with
sensitive data running on-prem will run out of storage disk space in 24hrs. This business critical application is dependent a very large set of routes - required for integration with other system. You make a quick but well informed decision to migrate this application quickly to AWS. You are able to quickly launch a new VPC and within it equivalent infrastructure to re-home the application. In order to complete the replication of application data and ensure the application remains operational
beyond the next 24hrs, select the best implementation.
- A. Within the new VPC - establish a Direct Connect connection with max 10Gbps port speed for data replicatio
- B. Establish a 802.1Q VLAN and configure a Virtual Private Gateway and Private Virtual Interface, and ensure Jumbo Frames is enabled.
- C. Within the new VPC - deploy a Virtual Private Gateway, Customer Gateway, and establish a new IPsec VPN Connection with BGP dynamic routing
- D. Within the new VPC - deploy a Virtual Private Gateway, Customer Gateway, and establish a new IPsec VPN Connection with static routing, and ensure Jumbo Frames is enabled.
- E. Within the new VPC - deploy a software based virtual router (for example a Cisco CSR). Configure with dual ENIs (external and internal), create and attach an EIP to the external ENI, Configure and setup IPsec VPN tunnels, and ensure Jumbo Frames is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 17
For ____ distributions, CloudFront does not cache cookies in edge caches.
- A. AMI
- B. Web
- C. RTMP
- D. Web and RTMP
NEW QUESTION 18
Which other AWS service is used to track ‘Related Events’ within the Configuration Item?
- A. AWS WAF
- B. SQS
- C. AWS CloudTrail
- D. S3
NEW QUESTION 19
In your current role as the corporate network architect - you have decided to replace your existing hardware firewall appliances with a pair of Juniper SRX-Series Services Gateways. You have chosen these as AWS lists these as supportable devices for establishing IPsec connections. With this in mind, select the minimum set of options to ensure that you can establish IPsec connectivity between your on premise private corporate network and your AWS hosted VPC. Select which option is NOT required
- A. Initiate network connections from somewhere within your corporate network, this is required to bring the tunnels UP
- B. Deploy a Customer Gateway within your corporate network
- C. Deploy a Customer Gateway within your VPC
- D. Deploy a Virtual Private Gateway within your VPC
NEW QUESTION 20
A user is collecting 1000 records per second. The user wants to send the data to CloudWatch using a custom namespace, Which of the below mentioned options is recommended for this activity?
- A. Aggregate the data with statistics, such as Min, max, Average, Sum and Sample data and send the data to CloudWatch
- B. Send all the data values to CloudWatch in a single command by separating them with a comm
- C. CloudWatch will parse automatically
- D. It is not possible to send all the data in one cal
- E. Thus, it should be sent one by on
- F. CloudWatch will aggregate the data automatically
- G. Create one csv file of all the data and send a single file to CloudWatch
NEW QUESTION 21
Which endpoint is considered to be best practise when analysing data within a Configuration Stream of AWS Config?
- A. SNS
- B. E-Mail
- C. SQS
- D. Kinesis
NEW QUESTION 22
In the context of CloudFront RTMP Distribution, the Adobe Flash Media Server _____ file specifies which domains can access media files in a particular domain.
- A. accessdomain.JSON
- B. crossdomain.xml
- C. accessdomain.xml
- D. crossdomain.JSON
NEW QUESTION 23
In AWS Direct Connect, which of the following is true of configuring your router to connect to the AWS Direct Connect router?
- A. After creating a virtual interface for your AWS Direct Connect connection, you can download the router configuration file from the available link
- B. After Completing the Cross Connect step, the download link for router configuration will be available
- C. After submitting your AWS Direct Connect connection request, you will receive the router configuration details by email within 72 hours
- D. In Create a Virtual Interface step, the general configuration of your router would be available for downloading.
NEW QUESTION 24
A user has created a VPC with CIDR 188.8.131.52/16 with only a private subnet and VPN connection using the VPC wizard. The user wants to connect to the instance in a private subnet over SSH. How should the user define the security rule for SSH?
- A. The user can connect to a instance in a private subnet using the NAT instance
- B. The user has to create an instance in EC2 Classic with an elastic IP and configure the security group of a private subnet to allow SSH from that elastic IP
- C. Allow Inbound traffic on port 22 from the user’s network
- D. Allow Inbound traffic on port 80 and 22 to allow the user to connect to a private subnet over the internet
NEW QUESTION 25
Each custom AWS Config rule you create must be associated with a(n) AWS _____ , which contains the logic that evaluates whether your AWS resources comply with the rule.
- A. Lambda function
- B. Configuration trigger
- C. EC2 instance
- D. S3 bucket
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full ANS-C00 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/ANS-C00-dumps.html (New 76 Q&As Version)