CAPM | High Value PMI CAPM Training Materials Online
Your success in PMI CAPM is our sole target and we develop all our CAPM braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our CAPM study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. CAPM Practice Exams for PMI CAPM are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for PMI CAPM Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A project team member agrees to change a project deliverable after a conversation with an external stakeholder. It is later discovered that the change has had an adverse effect on another deliverable. This could have been avoided if the project team had implemented:
- A. Quality assurance.
- B. A stakeholder management plan.
- C. Project team building.
- D. Integrated change contro
NEW QUESTION 2
Which schedule method allows the project team to place buffers on the project schedule path to account for limited resources and project uncertainties?
- A. Critical path method
- B. Critical chain method
- C. Resource leveling
- D. Schedule network analysis
NEW QUESTION 3
The Perform Quality Assurance process occurs in which Process Group?
- A. Executing
- B. Monitoring and Controlling
- C. Initiating
- D. Planning
NEW QUESTION 4
Which item is an output of Plan Quality Management and an input to Perform Quality Assurance?
- A. Organizational process updates
- B. Quality metrics
- C. Change requests
- D. Quality control measurements
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following consists of the detailed project scope statement and its associatedWBSand WBS dictionary?
- A. Scope plan
- B. Product scope
- C. Scope management plan
- D. Scope baseline
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is an example of Administer Procurements?
- A. Negotiating the contract
- B. Authorizing contractor work
- C. Developing the statement of work
- D. Establishing evaluation criteria
NEW QUESTION 7
Ensuring that both parties meet contractual obligations and that their own legal rights are protected is a function of:
- A. Conduct Procurements.
- B. Close Procurements.
- C. Administer Procurements,
- D. Plan Procurement
NEW QUESTION 8
Which tool or technique used in the Control Procurements process can be conducted during the execution of the project to verify compliance with deliverables?
- A. Procurement documents
- B. Inspection and audits
- C. Estimate budget
- D. Risk register
NEW QUESTION 9
Identify Stakeholders is the process of identifying all of the people or organizations impacted by the project and documenting relevant information regarding their interests in, involvement in, and impact on the project:
- A. manager.
- B. success.
- C. deadline.
- D. scope.
NEW QUESTION 10
Those who enter into a contractual agreement to provide services necessary for a project are:
- A. buyers
- B. sellers
- C. business partners
- D. product users
NEW QUESTION 11
Expected monetary value (EMV) is computed by which equation?
- A. Value of each possible outcome multiplied by probability of occurrence
- B. Value of each possible outcome multiplied by probability of non-occurrence
- C. Multiplying the value of each possible outcome by the probability of occurrence and adding the products together
- D. Multiplying the value of each possible outcome by the probability of non-occurrence and adding the products together
NEW QUESTION 12
The process of monitoring the status of the project and product scope as well as managing the changes to the scope baseline is known as:
- A. Validate Scope.
- B. Plan Scope Management.
- C. Control Scope.
- D. Define Scop
NEW QUESTION 13
The three processes of Project Cost Management are:
- A. Estimate Costs, Control Schedule, and Control Costs.
- B. Estimate Costs, Determine Budget, and Estimate Activity Resources.
- C. Determine Budget, Control Schedule, and Estimate Activity Resources.
- D. Estimate Costs, Determine Budget, and Control Cost
NEW QUESTION 14
A procurement management plan is a subsidiary of which other type of plan?
- A. Resource plan
- B. Project management plan
- C. Cost control plan
- D. Expected monetary value plan
NEW QUESTION 15
One of the objectives of a quality audit is to:
- A. highlight the need for root cause analysis.
- B. share the process documentation among stakeholders.
- C. offer assistance with non-value-added activities.
- D. identify all of the gaps or shortcoming
NEW QUESTION 16
Conditions that are not under the control of the project team that influence, direct, or constrain a project are called:
- A. Enterprise environmental factors
- B. Work performance reports
- C. Organizational process assets
- D. Context diagrams
NEW QUESTION 17
Which is a tool or technique used in Define Scope?
- A. Templates, forms, and standards
- B. Change requests
- C. Product analysis
- D. Project assumptions
NEW QUESTION 18
While preparing the project management plan on a weekly basis, the project manager indicates the intention to provide an issues report to the staff via e-mail. In which part of the plan will this type of information be included?
- A. Communications management plan
- B. Human resource plan
- C. Quality management plan
- D. Procurement management plan
NEW QUESTION 19
In Plan Risk Management, which of the management plans determines who will be available to share information on various risks and responses at different times and locations?
- A. Schedule
- B. Quality
- C. Communications
- D. Cost
NEW QUESTION 20
A regression line is used to estimate:
- A. Whether or not a process is stable or has predictable performance.
- B. How a change to the independent variable influences the value of the dependent variable.
- C. The upper and lower specification limits on a control chart.
- D. The central tendency, dispersion, and shape of a statistical distributio
NEW QUESTION 21
Inputs to the Plan Schedule Management process include:
- A. Organizational process assets and the project charter,
- B. Enterprise environmental factors and schedule tools.
- C. Time tables and Pareto diagrams.
- D. Activity attributes and resource calendar
NEW QUESTION 22
Which type of project management office (PMO) supplies templates, best practices, and training to project teams?
- A. Supportive
- B. Directive
- C. Controlling
- D. Instructive
NEW QUESTION 23
Which type of managers do composite organizations involve?
- A. Functional managers and manager of project managers
- B. Functional managers only
- C. Project managers only
- D. Technical managers and project managers
NEW QUESTION 24
Which Process Group contains those processes performed to define a new project?
- A. Initiating
- B. Planning
- C. Executing
- D. Closing
NEW QUESTION 25
An output of the Develop Project Team process is:
- A. Organizational process assets.
- B. Enterprise environmental factors updates.
- C. Project staff assignments.
- D. Organizational charts and position description
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure CAPM dumps! All CAPM exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/CAPM-dumps.html (704 New Questions)