CAPM | How Many Questions Of CAPM Test
Master the CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Ucertify CAPM real exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real CAPM questions in our PMI CAPM braindumps.Latest 100% VALID PMI CAPM Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our PMI CAPM braindumps and pass your exam.
Check CAPM free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the total float of the critical path?
- A. Can be any number
- B. Zero or positive
- C. Zero or negative
- D. Depends on the calendar
NEW QUESTION 2
Project deliverables that have been completed and checked for correctness through the Control Quality process are known as:
- A. Verified deliverables.
- B. Validated deliverables.
- C. Acceptance criteria.
- D. Activity resource requirement
NEW QUESTION 3
The ability to influence cost is greatest during which stages of the project?
- A. Early
- B. Middle
- C. Late
- D. Completion
NEW QUESTION 4
The iterative process of increasing the level of detail in a project management plan as greater amounts of information become available is known as:
- A. Continuous improvement.
- B. Predictive planning.
- C. Progressive elaboration.
- D. Quality assuranc
NEW QUESTION 5
Impacts to other organizational areas, levels of service, and acceptance criteria are typical components of which document?
- A. Business case
- B. Work breakdown structure
- C. Requirements documentation
- D. Risk register
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Knowledge Area is concerned with the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information?
- A. Project Integration Management
- B. Project Communications Management
- C. Project Information Management System (PIMS)
- D. Project Scope Management
NEW QUESTION 7
Which tool or technique allows a large number of ideas to be classified into groups for review and analysis?
- A. Nominal group technique
- B. Idea/mind mapping
- C. Affinity diagram
- D. Brainstorming
NEW QUESTION 8
A project management office manages a number of aspects including the:
- A. Project scope, schedule, cost, and quality of the products of the work packages.
- B. Central coordination of communication management across projects.
- C. Assignment of project resources to best meet project objectives.
- D. Overall risk, overall opportunity, and interdependencies among projects at the enterprise leve
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following characteristics are found in a functional organizational structure?
- A. Little or no project manager authority, little or no resource availability, and the functional manager controls the project budget
- B. Limited project manager authority, limited resource availability, and a part-time project manager's role
- C. Low to moderate project manager authority, low to moderate resource availability, and a full-time project manager's role
- D. High to almost total project manager authority, high to almost total resource availability, and full-time project management administrative staff
NEW QUESTION 10
Which project document is updated in the Control Stakeholder Engagement process?
- A. Project reports
- B. Issue log
- C. Lessons learned documentation
- D. Work performance information
NEW QUESTION 11
A reward can only be effective if it is:
- A. Given immediately after the project is completed.
- B. Something that is tangible.
- C. Formally given during project performance appraisals.
- D. Satisfying a need valued by the individua
NEW QUESTION 12
Which standard has interrelationships to other project management disciplines such as program management and portfolio management?
- A. Program Management Body of Knowledge Guide
- B. The Standard for Program Management
- C. Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3$)
- D. Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
NEW QUESTION 13
The cost benefit analysis tool is used for creating:
- A. Pareto charts.
- B. quality metrics.
- C. change requests,
- D. Ishikawa diagram
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following strategies is used to deal with risks that may have a negative impact on project objectives?
- A. Exploit
- B. Share
- C. Enhance
- D. Transfer
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is a group decision-making technique?
- A. Brainstorming
- B. Focus groups
- C. Affinity diagram
- D. Plurality
NEW QUESTION 16
Sensitivity analysis is typically displayed as a/an:
- A. Decision tree diagram.
- B. Tornado diagram.
- C. Pareto diagram.
- D. Ishikawa diagra
NEW QUESTION 17
An input to the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis process is the:
- A. quality management plan.
- B. project management plan.
- C. communications management plan.
- D. schedule management pla
NEW QUESTION 18
The project management processes presented in the PMBOK Guide® should:
- A. always be applied uniformly.
- B. be selected as appropriate by the sponsor.
- C. be selected as appropriate by the project team.
- D. be applied based on ISO guideline
NEW QUESTION 19
Which tool and technique identifies inefficient and ineffective policies, processes, and procedures?
- A. Scope audits
- B. Scope reviews
- C. Quality audits
- D. Control chart
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is a project constraint?
- A. Twenty-five percent staff turnover is expected.
- B. The technology to be used is cutting-edge.
- C. Project leadership may change due to volatile political environment.
- D. The product is needed in 250 day
NEW QUESTION 21
The scope of a project cannot be defined without some basic understanding of how to create the specified:
- A. objectives
- B. schedule
- C. product
- D. approach
NEW QUESTION 22
The processes required to establish the scope of the project, refine the objectives, and define the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project has been undertaken to achieve are grouped within which Process Group?
- A. Initiating
- B. Planning
- C. Executing
- D. Monitoring and Controlling
NEW QUESTION 23
An input to the Plan Stakeholder Management process is:
- A. The project charter.
- B. The stakeholder analysis.
- C. A communication management plan.
- D. A stakeholder registe
NEW QUESTION 24
Which is an enterprise environmental factor?
- A. Marketplace conditions
- B. Policies and procedures
- C. Project files from previous projects
- D. Lessons learned from previous projects
NEW QUESTION 25
Which process is usually a rapid and cost-effective means of establishing priorities for Plan Risk Responses?
- A. Identify Risks
- B. Plan Risk Management
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full CAPM dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-files.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/CAPM/ (New 704 Q&As Version)