DOP-C01 | Top Tips Of Most Up-to-date DOP-C01 Testing Material
Your success in Amazon-Web-Services DOP-C01 is our sole target and we develop all our DOP-C01 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our DOP-C01 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. DOP-C01 Practice Exams for Amazon-Web-Services DOP-C01 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check DOP-C01 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following CLI commands is used to spin up new EC2 Instances?
- A. awsec2 run-instances
- B. awsec2 create-instances
- C. awsec2 new-instancesD- awsec2 launch-instances
The AWS Documentation mentions the following
Launches the specified number of instances using an AMI for which you have permissions. You can specify a number of options, or leave the default options. The following rules apply:
[EC2-VPC] If you don't specify a subnet ID. we choose a default subnet from your default VPC for you. If you don't have a default VPC, you must specify a subnet ID in the request.
[EC2-Classic] If don't specify an Availability Zone, we choose one for you.
Some instance types must be launched into a VPC. if you do not have a default VPC. or if you do not specify a subnet ID. the request fails. For more information, see Instance Types Available Only in a VPC.
[EC2-VPC] All instances have a network interface with a primary private IPv4 address. If you don't specify this address, we choose one from the IPv4 range of your subnet.
Not all instance types support IPv6 addresses. For more information, see Instance Types.
If you don't specify a security group ID, we use the default security group. For more information, see Security Groups.
If any of the AMIs have a product code attached for which the user has not subscribed, the request fails. For more information on the Cc2 run instance command please refer to the below link http://docs.aws.a mazon.com/cli/latest/reference/ec2/run-instances.html
NEW QUESTION 2
You are managing an application that contains Go as the front end, MongoDB for document management and is hosted on a relevant Web server. You pre-bake AMI'S with the latest version of the Web server, then user the User Data section to setup the application. You now have a change to the underlying Operating system version and need to deploy that accordingly. How can this be done
in the easiest way possible.
- A. Createa new EBS Volume with the relevant OS patches and attach it to the EC2lnstance.
- B. Createa Cloudformation stack with the new AMI and then deploy the applicationaccordingly.
- C. Createa new pre-baked AM I with the new OS and use the User Data seciton to deploy theapplication.
- D. Createan Opswork stack with the new AMI and then deploy the application accordingly.
The best way in this scenario is to continue the same deployment process which was being used and create a new AMI and then use the User Data section to deploy the application.
For more information on AWS AMI's please see the below link:
NEW QUESTION 3
Your development team use .Net to code their web application. They want to deploy it to AWS for the purpose of continuous integration and deployment. The application code is hosted in a Git repository. Which of the following combination of steps can be used to fulfil this requirement. Choose 2 answers from the options given below
- A. Use the Elastic beanstalk service to provision an IIS platform web environment to host the application.
- B. Use the Code Pipeline service to provision an IIS environment to host the application.
- C. Create a source bundle for the .Net code and upload it as an application revision.
- D. Use a chef recipe to deploy the code and attach it to the Elastic beanstalk environment.
When you provision an environment using the Clastic beanstalk service, you can choose the IIS platform to host the .Net based application as shown below.
You can also upload the application as a zip file and specify it as an application revision.
For more information on Elastic beanstalk and .Net environments, please refer to the below link: http://docs^ws.amazon.com/elasticbeanstalk/latest/dg/create_deploy_NCT.html
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company has an on-premise Active Directory setup in place. The company has extended their footprint on AWS, but still want to have the ability to use their on-premise Active Directory for authentication. Which of the following AWS services can be used to ensure that AWS resources such as AWS Workspaces can continue to use the existing credentials stored in the on-premise Active Directory.
- A. Use the Active Directory service on AWS
- B. Use the AWS Simple AD service
- C. Use the Active Directory connector service on AWS
- D. Use the ClassicLink feature on AWS
The AWS Documentation mentions the following
AD Connector is a directory gateway with which you can redirect directory requests to your on- premises Microsoft Active Directory without caching any information
in the cloud. AD Connector comes in two sizes, small and large. A small AD Connector is designed for
smaller organizations of up to 500 users. A large AD Connector can support larger organizations of up to 5,000 users.
For more information on the AD connector, please refer to the below URL: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/directoryservice/latest/admin-guide/directory_ad_connector.html
NEW QUESTION 5
You are working as an AWS Devops admins for your company. You are in-charge of building the infrastructure for the company's development teams using Cloudformation. The template will include building the VPC and networking components, installing a LAMP stack and securing the created resources. As per the AWS best practices what is the best way to design this template
- A. Create a single cloudformation template to create all the resources since it would be easierfrom the maintenance perspective.
- B. Create multiple cloudformation templates based on the number of VPC's in the environment.
- C. Create multiple cloudformation templates based on the number of development groups in the environment.
- D. Create multiple cloudformation templates for each set of logical resources, one for networking, the otherfor LAMP stack creation.
Creating multiple cloudformation templates is an example of using nested stacks. The advantage of using nested stacks is given below as per the AWS documentation
As your infrastructure grows, common patterns can emerge in which you declare the same components in each of your templates. You can separate out these common components and create dedicated templates for them. That way, you can mix and match different templates but use nested stacks to create a single,
unified stack. Nested stacks are stacks that create other stacks. To create nested stacks, use the AWS::CloudFormation::Stackresource in your template to reference
For more information on Cloudformation best practices, please refer to the below link: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSCIoudFormation/latest/UserGuide/best-practices.html
NEW QUESTION 6
You have implemented a system to automate deployments of your configuration and application dynamically after an Amazon EC2 instance in an Auto Scaling group is launched. Your system uses a configuration management tool that works in a standalone configuration, where there is no master node. Due to the volatility of application load, new instances must be brought into service within three minutes of the launch of the instance operating system. The deployment stages take the following times to complete:
1) Installing configuration management agent: 2mins
2) Configuring instance using artifacts: 4mins
3) Installing application framework: 15mins
4) Deploying application code: 1min
What process should you use to automate the deployment using this type of standalone agent configuration?
- A. Configureyour Auto Scaling launch configuration with an Amazon EC2 UserData script toinstall the agent, pull configuration artifacts and application code from anAmazon S3 bucket, and then execute the agent to configure the infrastructureand application.
- B. Builda custom Amazon Machine Image that includes all components pre-installed,including an agent, configuration artifacts, application frameworks, and code.Create a startup script that executes the agent to configure the system onstartu
- C. *t
- D. Builda custom Amazon Machine Image that includes the configuration management agentand application framework pre-installed.Configure your Auto Scaling launchconfiguration with an Amazon EC2 UserData script to pull configurationartifacts and application code from an Amazon S3 bucket, and then execute theagent toconfigure the system.
- E. Createa web service that polls the Amazon EC2 API to check for new instances that arelaunched in an Auto Scaling grou
- F. When it recognizes a new instance, execute aremote script via SSH to install the agent, SCP the configuration artifacts andapplication code, and finally execute the agent to configure the system
Since the new instances need to be brought up in 3 minutes, hence the best option is to pre-bake all the components into an AMI. If you try to user the User Data option, it will just take time, based on the time mentioned in the question to install and configure the various components.
For more information on AMI design please see the below link:
NEW QUESTION 7
You are creating a cloudformation templates which takes in a database password as a parameter. How can you ensure that the password is not visible when anybody tries to describes the stack
- A. Usethe password attribute for the resource
- B. Usethe NoEcho property for the parameter value
- C. Usethe hidden property for the parameter value
- D. Setthe hidden attribute for the Cloudformation resource.
The AWS Documentation mentions
For sensitive parameter values (such as passwords), set the NoEcho property to true. That way, whenever anyone describes your stack, the parameter value is shown as asterisks (*•*").
For more information on Cloudformation parameters, please visit the below URL:
• http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSCIoudFormation/latest/UserGuide/parameters-section- structure.html
NEW QUESTION 8
By default in Opswork, how many application versions can you rollback up to?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
The AWS Documentation mentions the following Restores the previously deployed app version. For example, if you have deployed the app three times and then run Rollback, the server will serve the app from the second deployment. If you run Rollback again, the server will serve the app from the first deployment. By default, AWS OpsWorks Stacks stores the five most recent deployments, which allows you to roll back up to four versions. If you exceed the number of stored versions, the command fails and leaves the oldest version in place.
For more information on Opswork app deployment, please visit the below U RL: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/opsworks/latest/userguide/workingapps-deploying.html
NEW QUESTION 9
Your company is getting ready to do a major public announcement of a social media site on AWS. The website is running on EC2 instances deployed across multiple Availability Zones with a Multi-AZ RDS MySQL Extra Large DB Instance. The site performs a high number of small reads and writes per second and relies on an eventual consistency model. After comprehensive tests you discover that there is read contention on RDS MySQL. Which are the best approaches to meet these requirements? Choose 2 answers from the options below
- A. DeployElasticCache in-memory cache running in each availability zone
- B. Implementshardingto distribute load to multiple RDS MySQL instances
- C. Increasethe RDS MySQL Instance size and Implement provisioned IOPS
- D. Addan RDS MySQL read replica in each availability zone
Implement Read Replicas and Elastic Cache
Amazon RDS Read Replicas provide enhanced performance and durability for database (DB) instances. This replication feature makes it easy to elastically scale out beyond the capacity constraints of a single DB Instance for read-heavy database workloads. You can create one or more replicas of a given source DB Instance and serve high-volume application read traffic from multiple copies of your data, thereby increasing aggregate read throughput.
For more information on Read Replica's, please visit the below link
Amazon OastiCache is a web service that makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale an in-memory data store or cache in the cloud. The service improves the performance of web applications by allowing you to retrieve information from fast, managed, in-memory data stores, instead of relying entirely on slower disk-based databases.
For more information on Amazon OastiCache, please visit the below link
NEW QUESTION 10
As part of your deployment pipeline, you want to enable automated testing of your AWS CloudFormation template. What testing should be performed to enable faster feedback while minimizing costs and risk? Select three answers from the options given below
- A. Usethe AWS CloudFormation Validate Template to validate the syntax of the template
- B. Usethe AWS CloudFormation Validate Template to validate the properties ofresources defined in the template.
- C. Validatethe template's is syntax using a generalJSON parser.
- D. Validatethe AWS CloudFormation template against the official XSD scheme definitionpublished by Amazon Web Services.
- E. Updatethe stack with the templat
- F. If the template fails rollback will return thestack and its resources to exactly the same state.
- G. When creating the stack, specify an Amazon SNS topic to which your testing system is subscribe
- H. Your testing system runs tests when it receives notification that the stack is created or updated.
The AWS documentation mentions the following
The aws cloudformation validate-template command is designed to check only the syntax of your template. It does not ensure that the property values that you have specified for a resource are valid for that resource. Nor does it determine the number of resources that will exist when the stack is created.
To check the operational validity, you need to attempt to create the stack. There is no sandbox or test area for AWS Cloud Formation stacks, so you are charged for the resources you create during testing. Option F is needed for notification.
For more information on Cloudformation template validation, please visit the link:
http://docs.aws.a mazon.com/AWSCIoudFormation/latest/UserGuide/using-cfn-va I idate- template.htm I
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a web application composed of an Auto Scaling group of web servers behind a load balancer, and create a new AMI for each application version for deployment. You have a new version to release, and you want to use the Blue-Green deployment technique to migrate users over in a controlled manner while the size of the fleet remains constant over a period of 6 hours, to ensure that the new version is performing well. What option should you choose to enable this technique while being able to roll back easily? Choose 2 answers from the options given below. Each answer presents part of the solution
- A. Createan Auto Scaling launch configuration with the new AMI to use the new launchconfiguration and to register instances with the new load balancer S
- B. Createan Auto Scaling launch configuration with the new AMI to use the new launchconfiguration and to register instances with the existing load balancer
- C. UseAmazon RouteS3 weighted Round Robin to varythe proportion of requests sent tothe load balancer
- D. -^
- E. ConfigureElastic Load Balancing to varythe proportion of requests sent to instancesrunningthe two application versions.
The AWS documentation gives this example of a Blue Green deployment
You can shift traffic all at once or you can do a weighted distribution. With Amazon Route 53, you can define a percentage of traffic to go to the green environment and gradually update the weights until the green environment carries the full production traffic. A weighted distribution provides the ability to perform canary analysis where a small percentage of production traffic is introduced to a new environment. You can test the new code and monitor for errors, limiting the blast radius if any issues are encountered. It also allows the green environment to scale out to support the full production load if you're using Clastic Load Balancing, for example
For more information on Blue Green deployments, please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION 12
You are building a Ruby on Rails application for internal, non-production use which uses MySQL as a database. You want developers without very much AWS experience to be able to deploy new code with a single command line push. You also want to set this up as simply as possible. Which tool is ideal for this setup?
- A. AWSCIoudFormation
- B. AWSOpsWorks
- C. AWS ELB+ EC2 with CLI Push
- D. AWS Elastic Beanstalk
With Elastic Beanstalk, you can quickly deploy and manage applications in the AWS Cloud without worrying about the infrastructure that runs those applications.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk reduces management complexity without restricting choice or control. You simply upload your application, and Elastic Beanstalk automatically handles the details of capacity provisioning, load balancing, scaling, and application health monitoring
Elastic Beanstalk supports applications developed in Java, PHP, .NET, Node.js, Python, and Ruby, as well as different container types for each language.
For more information on Elastic beanstalk, please visit the below URL:
NEW QUESTION 13
Your company has multiple applications running on AWS. Your company wants to develop a tool that notifies on-call teams immediately via email when an alarm is triggered in your environment. You have multiple on-call teams that work different shifts, and the tool should handle notifying the correct teams at the correct times. How should you implement this solution?
- A. Create an Amazon SNS topic and an Amazon SQS queu
- B. Configure the Amazon SQS queue as a subscriber to the Amazon SNS topic.Configure CloudWatch alarms to notify this topic when an alarm is triggere
- C. Create an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group with both minimum and desired Instances configured to 0. Worker nodes in thisgroup spawn when messages are added to the queu
- D. Workers then use Amazon Simple Email Service to send messages to your on call teams.
- E. Create an Amazon SNS topic and configure your on-call team email addresses as subscriber
- F. Use the AWS SDK tools to integrate your application with Amazon SNS and send messages to this new topi
- G. Notifications will be sent to on-call users when a CloudWatch alarm is triggered.
- H. Create an Amazon SNS topic and configure your on-call team email addresses as subscriber
- I. Create a secondary Amazon SNS topic for alarms and configure your CloudWatch alarms to notify this topic when triggere
- J. Create an HTTP subscriber to this topic that notifies your application via HTTP POST when an alarm is triggere
- K. Use the AWS SDK tools to integrate your application with Amazon SNS and send messages to the first topic so that on-call engineers receive alerts.
- L. Create an Amazon SNS topic for each on-call group, and configure each of these with the team member emails as subscriber
- M. Create another Amazon SNS topic and configure your CloudWatch alarms to notify this topic when triggere
- N. Create an HTTP subscriber to this topic that notifies your application via HTTP POST when an alarm is triggere
- O. Use the AWS SDK tools to integrate your application with Amazon SNS and send messages to the correct team topic when on shift.
Option D fulfils all the requirements
1) First is to create a SNS topic for each group so that the required members get the email addresses.
2) Ensure the application uses the HTTPS endpoint and the SDK to publish messages Option A is invalid because the SQS service is not required.
Option B and C are incorrect. As per the requirement we need to provide notification to only those on-call teams who are working in that particular shift when an alarm is triggered. It need not have to be send to all the on-call teams of the company. With Option B & C, since we are not configuring the SNS topic for each on call team the notifications will be send to all the on-call teams. Hence these 2 options are invalid. For more information on setting up notifications, please refer to the below document link: from AWS http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudWatch/latest/monitoring/US_SetupSNS.html
NEW QUESTION 14
There is a very serious outage at AWS. EC2 is not affected, but your EC2 instance deployment scripts
stopped working in the region with the outage. What might be the issue?
- A. The AWS Console is down, so your CLI commands do not work.
- B. S3 is unavailable, so you can't create EBS volumes from a snapshot you use to deploy new volumes.
- C. AWS turns off the DeployCode API call when there are major outages, to protect from system floods.
- D. None of the other answers make sens
- E. If EC2 is not affected, it must be some other issue.
The CBS Snapshots are stored in S3, so if you have an scripts which deploy CC2 Instances, the CBS volumes need to be constructed from snapshots stored in S3.
You can back up the data on your Amazon CBS volumes to Amazon S3 by taking point-in-time snapshots. Snapshots are incremental backups, which means that only the blocks on the device that have changed after your most recent snapshot are saved. This minimizes the time required to create the snapshot and saves on storage costs by not duplicating data. When you delete a snapshot, only the data unique to that snapshot is removed. Cach snapshot contains all of the information needed to restore your data (from the moment when the snapshot was taken) to a new CBS volume. For more information on CBS Snapshots, please visit the below URL:
• http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSCC2/latest/UserGuide/ CBSSnapshots.htm I
NEW QUESTION 15
You have an Auto Scaling group with an Elastic Load Balancer. You decide to suspend the Auto Scaling AddToLoadBalancer for a short period of time. What will happen to the instances launched during the suspension period?
- A. The instances will be registered with ELB once the process has resumed
- B. Auto Scaling will not launch the instances during this period because of the suspension
- C. The instances will not be registered with EL
- D. You must manually register when the process is resumed */
- E. It is not possible to suspend the AddToLoadBalancer process
If you suspend AddTo Load Balancer, Auto Scaling launches the instances but does not add them to the load balancer or target group. If you resume
the AddTo Load Balancer process. Auto Scaling resumes adding instances to the load balancer or target group when they are launched. However, Auto Scaling does
not add the instances that were launched while this process was suspended. You must register those instances manually.
For more information on the Suspension and Resumption process, please visit the below U RL: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/autoscaling/latest/userguide/as-suspend-resume-processes.html
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following are ways to ensure that data is secured while in transit when using the AWS Elastic load balancer. Choose 2 answers from the options given below
- A. Usea TCP front end listener for your ELB
- B. Usean SSL front end listenerforyourELB
- C. Usean HTTP front end listener for your ELB
- D. Usean HTTPS front end listener for your ELB
The AWS documentation mentions the following
You can create a load balancer that uses the SSL/TLS protocol for encrypted connections (also known as SSL offload). This feature enables traffic encryption between your load balancer and the clients that initiate HTTPS sessions, and for connections between your load balancer and your L~C2 instances.
For more information on Elastic Load balancer and secure listeners, please refer to the below link: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/elasticloadbalancing/latest/classic/elb-https-load-balancers.html
NEW QUESTION 17
Of the 6 available sections on a Cloud Formation template (Template Description Declaration, Template Format Version Declaration, Parameters, Resources, Mappings, Outputs), which is the only one required for a CloudFormation template to be accepted? Choose an answer from the options below
- A. Parameters
- B. Template Declaration
- C. Mappings
- D. Resources
If you refer to the documentation, you will see that Resources is the only mandatory field
Specifies the stack resources and their properties, such as an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud instance or an Amazon Simple Storage Service bucket.
For more information on cloudformation templates, please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION 18
You have defined a Linux based instance stack in Opswork. You now want to attach a database to the Opswork stack. Which of the below is an important step to ensure that the application on the Linux instances can communicate with the database
- A. Addanother stack with the database layer and attach it to the application stack.
- B. ConfigureSSL so that the instance can communicate with the database
- C. Addthe appropriate driver packages to ensure the application can work with thedatabase
- D. Configuredatabase tags for the Opswork application layerOpswork application layer
The AWS documentation mentions the below point Important
For Linux stacks, if you want to associate an Amazon RDS service layer with your app, you must add the appropriate driver package to the associated app server layer,
1. Click Layers in the navigation pane and open the app server's Recipes tab.
2. Click Edit and add the appropriate driver package to OS Packages. For example, you should specify mysql if the layer contains Amazon Linux instances and mysql-client if the layer contains Ubuntu instances.
3. Save the changes and redeploy the app.
For more information on Opswork app connectivity, please visit the below URL: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/opsworks/latest/userguide/workingapps-connectdb.htmI
NEW QUESTION 19
You have an Auto Scaling group of Instances that processes messages from an Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) queue. The group scales on the size of the queue. Processing Involves calling a third- party web service. The web service is complaining about the number of failed and repeated calls it is receiving from you. You have noticed that when the group scales in, instances are being terminated while they are processing. What cost-effective solution can you use to reduce the number of incomplete process attempts?
- A. Create a new Auto Scaling group with minimum and maximum of 2 and instances running web proxy softwar
- B. Configure the VPC route table to route HTTP traffic to these web proxies.
- C. Modify the application running on the instances to enable termination protection while it processes a task and disable it when the processing is complete.
- D. Increase the minimum and maximum size for the Auto Scalinggroup, and change the scaling policies so they scale less dynamically.
- E. Modify the application running on the instances to put itself into an Auto Scaling Standby state while it processes a task and return itself to InService when the processing is complete.
The following diagram shows the lifecycle of the instances in Autoscaling
You can put the instances in a standby state, via the application, do the processing and then put the instance back in a state where it can be governed by the
For more information on the Autoscaling Group Lifecycle please refer to the below link: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/autoscaling/latest/userguide/AutoScaingGroupl_ifecycle.htm I Note: As per AWS documentation.
To control whether an Auto Scaling group can terminate a particular instance when scaling in, use instance protection.
It is termed as Instance protection rather than termination protection when we refer it with "Scaling in process" of ASG.
For more information please view the following link: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/autoscaling/ec2/userguide/as-instance-termination.htmlffinstance- protection-instance
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following services can be used to implement DevOps in your company.
- A. AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- B. AWSOpswork
- C. AWS Cloudformation
- D. All of the above
All of the services can be used to implement Devops in your company
1) AWS Elastic Beanstalk, an easy-to-use service for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, and Docker on servers such as Apache, Nginx, Passenger, and I IS.
2) AWS Ops Works, a configuration management service that helps you configure and operate applications of all shapes and sizes using Chef
3) AWS Cloud Formation, which is an easy way to create and manage a collection of related AWS resources, provisioning and updating them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
For more information on AWS Devops please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION 21
Your company currently has a set of EC2 Instances sitting behind an Elastic Load Balancer. There is a requirement to create an Opswork stack to host the newer version of this application. The idea is to
first get the stack in place, carry out a level of testing and then deploy it at a later stage. The Opswork stack and layers have been setup. To complete the testing process, the current ELB is being utilized. But you have now noticed that your current application has stopped responding to requests. Why is this the case.
- A. Thisis because the Opswork stack is utilizing the current instances after the ELBwas attached as a layer.
- B. Youhave configured the Opswork stack to deploy new instances in the same domainthe older instances.
- C. TheELB would have deregistered the older instances
- D. Thisis because the Opswork web layer is utilizing the current instances after theELB was attached as an additional layer.
The AWS Documentation mentions the following
If you choose to use an existing Clastic Load Balancing load balancer, you should first confirm that it is not being used for other purposes and has no attached instances. After the load balancer is attached to the layer, OpsWorks removes any existing instances and configures the load balancer to handle only the layer'sinstances. Although it is technically possible to use the Clastic Load Balancing console or API to modify a load balancer's configuration after attaching it to a layer, you should not do so; the changes will not be permanent.
For more information on Opswork CLB layers, please visit the below URL:
• http://docs.aws.a mazon.com/opsworks/latest/userguide/layers-elb.html
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest DOP-C01 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy DOP-C01 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/DOP-C01/ (116 Q&As Dumps)