N10-008 | A Review Of Approved N10-008 Preparation Exams
Precise of N10-008 download materials and questions pool for CompTIA certification for IT engineers, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated N10-008 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS CompTIA Network+Exam exam Today!
Online CompTIA N10-008 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Given the following output:
Which of the following attacks is this MOST likely an example of?
- A. ARP poisoning
- B. VLAN hopping
- C. Rogue access point
- D. Amplified DoS
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following technologies allows traffic to be sent through two different ISPs to increase performance?
- A. Fault tolerance
- B. Quality of service
- C. Load balancing
- D. Port aggregation
NEW QUESTION 3
A user recently made changes to a PC that caused it to be unable to access websites by both FQDN and IP Local resources, such as the file server remain accessible. Which of the following settings did the user MOST likely misconfigure?
- A. Static IP
- B. Default gateway
- C. DNS entries
- D. Local host file
NEW QUESTION 4
A small, family-run business uses a single SOHO router to provide Internet and WiFi to its employees At the start of a new week, employees come in and find their usual WiFi network is no longer available, and there is a new wireless network to which they cannot connect. Given that information, which of the following should have been done to avoid this situation'
- A. The device firmware should have been kept current.
- B. Unsecure protocols should have been disabled.
- C. Parental controls should have been enabled
- D. The default credentials should have been changed
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following would MOST likely be used to review previous upgrades to a system?
- A. Business continuity plan
- B. Change management
- C. System life cycle
- D. Standard operating procedures
NEW QUESTION 6
A network administrator discovers that users in an adjacent building areconnecting to the company’s guest wireless network to download inappropriate material. Which of the following can the administrator do to MOST easily mitigate this issue?
- A. Reduce the wireless power levels
- B. Adjust the wireless channels
- C. Enablewireless client isolation
- D. Enable wireless port security
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following transceiver types can support up to 40Gbps?
- A. SFP+
- B. QSFP+
- C. QSFP
- D. SFP
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is MOST likely to generate significant East-West traffic in a datacenter?
- A. A backup of a large video presentation to cloud storage for archival purposes
- B. A duplication of a hosted virtual server to another physical server for redundancy
- C. A download of navigation data to a portable device for offline access
- D. A query from an IoT device to a cloud-hosted server for a firmware update
NEW QUESTION 9
A company built a new building at its headquarters location. The new building is connected to the company’s LAN via fiber-optic cable. Multiple users in the new building are unable to access the company’s intranet site via their web browser, but they are able to access internet sites. Which of the following describes how the network administrator can resolve this issue?
- A. Correct the DNS server entries in the DHCP scope
- B. Correct the external firewall gateway address
- C. Correct the NTP server settings on the clients
- D. Correct a TFTP Issue on the company’s server
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following types of devices can provide content filtering and threat protection, and manage multiple IPSec site-to-site connections?
- A. Layer 3 switch
- B. VPN headend
- C. Next-generation firewall
- D. Proxy server
- E. Intrusion prevention
NEW QUESTION 11
A website administrator is concerned the company’s static website could be defaced by hacktivists or used as a pivot point to attack internal systems. Which of the following should a network security administrator recommend to assist with detecting these activities?
- A. Implement file integrity monitoring.
- B. Change the default credentials.
- C. Use SSL encryption.
- D. Update the web-server software.
NEW QUESTION 12
A firewall administrator is implementing a rule that directs HTTP traffic to an internal server listening on a non-standard socket Which of the following types of rules is the administrator implementing?
- A. NAT
- B. PAT
- C. STP
- D. SNAT
- E. ARP
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator is writing a script to periodically log the IPv6 and MAC addresses of all the devices on a network segment. Which ofthe following switch features will MOST likely be used to assist with this task?
- A. Spanning Tree Protocol
- B. Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- C. Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- D. Address Resolution Protocol
NEW QUESTION 14
A SaaS provider has decided to leave an unpatched VM available via a public DMZ port. With which of the following concepts is this technique MOST closely associated?
- A. Insider threat
- B. War driving
- C. Evil twin
- D. Honeypot
NEW QUESTION 15
Several WIFI users are reporting the inability to connect to the network. WLAN users on the guest network are able to access all network resources without any performance issues. The following table summarizes the findings after a site survey of the area in question:
Which of the following should a wireless technician do NEXT to troubleshoot this issue?
- A. Reconfigure the channels to reduce overlap
- B. Replace the omni antennas with directional antennas
- C. Update the SSIDs on all the APs
- D. Decrease power in AP 3 and AP 4
NEW QUESTION 16
Given thefollowing information:
Which of the following command-line tools would generate this output?
- A. netstat
- B. arp
- C. dig
- D. tracert
NEW QUESTION 17
A network is experiencing a number of CRC errors during normal network communication. At which of the following layers of the OSI model will the administrator MOST likely start to troubleshoot?
- A. Layer 1
- B. Layer 2
- C. Layer 3
- D. Layer 4
- E. Layer 5
- F. Layer 6
- G. Layer 7
NEW QUESTION 18
There are two managed legacy switches running that cannot be replaced or upgraded. These switches do not support cryptographic functions, but they are password protected. Which of the following should a network administrator configure to BEST prevent unauthorized access?
- A. Enable a management access list
- B. Disable access to unnecessary services.
- C. Configure a stronger password for access
- D. Disable access to remote management
- E. Use an out-of-band access method.
NEW QUESTION 19
A network technician is reviewing an upcoming project's requirements to implement laaS. Which of the following should the technician consider?
- A. Software installation processes
- B. Type of database to be installed
- C. Operating system maintenance
- D. Server hardware requirements
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure N10-008 dumps! All N10-008 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/N10-008-dumps.html (132 New Questions)