PMP | The Updated Guide To PMP Brain Dumps
Proper study guides for Leading PMP Project Management Professional certified begins with PMP PMP preparation products which designed to deliver the Highest Quality PMP questions by making you pass the PMP test at your first time. Try the free PMP demo right now.
Also have PMP free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Using the following data, what is the Schedule Performance Index (SPI)? EV= $500 PV= $750 AC= $1000 BAC= $1200
- A. 0.67
- B. 1.5
- C. 0.75
- D. 0.5
NEW QUESTION 2
Inputs to the Plan Schedule Management process include:
- A. Organizational process assets and the project charter,
- B. Enterprise environmental factors and schedule tools.
- C. Time tables and Pareto diagrams.
- D. Activity attributes and resource calendars.
NEW QUESTION 3
What type of project structure is a hierarchically organized depiction of the resources by type?
- A. Organizational breakdown structure (OBS)
- B. Resource breakdown structure (RBS)
- C. Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- D. Project breakdown structure (PBS)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is a group decision-making technique?
- A. Brainstorming
- B. Focus groups
- C. Affinity diagram
- D. Plurality
NEW QUESTION 5
An input to the Estimate Activity Resources process is:
- A. Activity resource requirements.
- B. Published estimating data.
- C. Resource calendars.
- D. Resource breakdown structure (RBS).
NEW QUESTION 6
A reward can only be effective if it is:
- A. Given immediately after the project is completed.
- B. Something that is tangible.
- C. Formally given during project performance appraisals.
- D. Satisfying a need valued by the individual.
NEW QUESTION 7
Typical outcomes of a project include:
- A. Products, services, and improvements.
- B. Products, programs, and services.
- C. Improvements, portfolios, and services.
- D. Improvements, processes, and products.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is a tool and technique used in all processes within Project Integration Management?
- A. Records management system
- B. Expert judgment
- C. Project management software
- D. Issue log
NEW QUESTION 9
In which phase of team building activities do team members begin to work together and adjust their work habits and behavior to support the team?
- A. Performing
- B. Storming
- C. Norming
- D. Forming
NEW QUESTION 10
A tool and technique used in the Develop Project Charter process is:
- A. change control tools
- B. expert judgment
- C. meetings
- D. analytical techniques
NEW QUESTION 11
Labor, materials, equipment, and supplies are examples of:
- A. Resource attributes.
- B. Resource types.
- C. Resource categories.
- D. Resource breakdown structures (RBS).
NEW QUESTION 12
The chart below is an example of a:
- A. Responsibility assignment matrix (RAM)
- B. Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- C. RACI chart
- D. Requirements traceability matrix
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is an example of a risk symptom?
- A. Failure to meet intermediate milestones
- B. Force of nature, such as a flood
- C. Risk threshold target
- D. Crashing, front loading, or fast tracking
NEW QUESTION 14
Which process is usually a rapid and cost-effective means of establishing priorities for Plan Risk Responses?
- A. Identify Risks
- B. Plan Risk Management
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following tools or techniques is used for Estimate Activity Duration?
- A. Critical path
- B. Rolling Wave
- C. PDM
- D. Para metric
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is an output of Close Procurements?
- A. Accepted deliverables
- B. Organizational process assets updates
- C. Managing stakeholder expectations
- D. Performance reports
NEW QUESTION 17
The process of estimating the type and quantity of material, human resources, equipment, or supplies required to perform each activity is known as:
- A. Collect Requirements.
- B. Conduct Procurements.
- C. Estimate Activity Durations.
- D. Estimate Activity Resources.
NEW QUESTION 18
A project manager should document the escalation path for unresolved project risks in the:
- A. Change control plan
- B. Stakeholder register
- C. Risk log
- D. Communications management plan
NEW QUESTION 19
The organization's perceived balance between risk taking and risk avoidance is reflected in the risk:
- A. Responses
- B. Appetite
- C. Tolerance
- D. Attitude
NEW QUESTION 20
An input to the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis process is the:
- A. quality management plan.
- B. project management plan.
- C. communications management plan.
- D. schedule management plan.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full PMP dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/PMP-dumps/ (New 918 Q&As Version)