Professional-Cloud-Architect | Far Out Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP) Professional-Cloud-Architect Free Samples
It is impossible to pass Google Professional-Cloud-Architect exam without any help in the short term. Come to Certleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Google Professional-Cloud-Architect practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to date Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP) practice guides.
Online Professional-Cloud-Architect free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
For this question, refer to the Mountkirk Games case study.
Mountkirk Games wants to set up a real-time analytics platform for their new game. The new platform must meet their technical requirements. Which combination of Google technologies will meet all of their requirements?
- A. Container Engine, Cloud Pub/Sub, and Cloud SQL
- B. Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Storage, Cloud Pub/Sub, and BigQuery
- C. Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, Cloud Pub/Sub, and Cloud Dataflow
- D. Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Dataflow
- E. Cloud Pub/Sub, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, and Cloud Dataproc
A real time requires Stream / Messaging so Pub/Sub, Analytics by Big Query.
Ingest millions of streaming events per second from anywhere in the world with Cloud Pub/Sub, powered by Google's unique, high-speed private network. Process the streams with Cloud Dataflow to ensure reliable, exactly-once, low-latency data transformation. Stream the transformed data into BigQuery, the cloud-native data warehousing service, for immediate analysis via SQL or popular visualization tools.
From scenario: They plan to deploy the game’s backend on Google Compute Engine so they can capture streaming metrics, run intensive analytics.
Requirements for Game Analytics Platform
Dynamically scale up or down based on game activity
Process incoming data on the fly directly from the game servers
Process data that arrives late because of slow mobile networks
Allow SQL queries to access at least 10 TB of historical data
Process files that are regularly uploaded by users’ mobile devices
Use only fully managed services
NEW QUESTION 2
Your company is using BigQuery as its enterprise data warehouse. Data is distributed over several Google Cloud projects. All queries on BigQuery need to be billed on a single project. You want to make sure that no query costs are incurred on the projects that contain the data. Users should be able to query the datasets, but not edit them.
How should you configure users’ access roles?
- A. Add all users to a grou
- B. Grant the group the role of BigQuery user on the billing project and BigQuery dataViewer on the projects that contain the data.
- C. Add all users to a grou
- D. Grant the group the roles of BigQuery dataViewer on the billing project and BigQuery user on the projects that contain the data.
- E. Add all users to a grou
- F. Grant the group the roles of BigQuery jobUser on the billing project and BigQuery dataViewer on the projects that contain the data.
- G. Add all users to a grou
- H. Grant the group the roles of BigQuery dataViewer on the billing project and BigQuery jobUser on the projects that contain the data.
NEW QUESTION 3
You want your Google Kubernetes Engine cluster to automatically add or remove nodes based on CPUload. What should you do?
- A. Configure a HorizontalPodAutoscaler with a target CPU usag
- B. Enable the Cluster Autoscaler from the GCP Console.
- C. Configure a HorizontalPodAutoscaler with a target CPU usag
- D. Enable autoscaling on the managed instance group for the cluster using the gcloud command.
- E. Create a deployment and set the maxUnavailable and maxSurge propertie
- F. Enable the Cluster Autoscaler using the gcloud command.
- G. Create a deployment and set the maxUnavailable and maxSurge propertie
- H. Enable autoscaling on the cluster managed instance group from the GCP Console.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are developing a globally scaled frontend for a legacy streaming backend data API. This API expects events in strict chronological order with no repeat data for proper processing.
Which products should you deploy to ensure guaranteed-once FIFO (first-in, first-out) delivery of data?
- A. Cloud Pub/Sub alone
- B. Cloud Pub/Sub to Cloud DataFlow
- C. Cloud Pub/Sub to Stackdriver
- D. Cloud Pub/Sub to Cloud SQL
NEW QUESTION 5
You want to establish a Compute Engine application in a single VPC across two regions. The application must communicate over VPN to an on-premises network. How should you deploy the VPN?
- A. Use VPC Network Peering between the VPC and the on-premises network.
- B. Expose the VPC to the on-premises network using IAM and VPC Sharing.
- C. Create a global Cloud VPN Gateway with VPN tunnels from each region to the on-premises peer gateway.
- D. Deploy Cloud VPN Gateway in each regio
- E. Ensure that each region has at least one VPN tunnel to the on-premises peer gateway.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your company wants to start using Google Cloud resources but wants to retain their on-premises Active Directory domain controller for identity management. What should you do?
- A. Use the Admin Directory API to authenticate against the Active Directory domain controller.
- B. Use Google Cloud Directory Sync to synchronize Active Directory usernames with cloud identities and configure SAML SSO.
- C. Use Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy configured to use the on-premises Active Directory domain controller as an identity provider.
- D. Use Compute Engine to create an Active Directory (AD) domain controller that is a replica of the onpremises AD domain controller using Google Cloud Directory Sync.
NEW QUESTION 7
A news teed web service has the following code running on Google App Engine. During peak load, users report that they can see news articles they already viewed. What is the most likely cause of this problem?
- A. The session variable is local to just a single instance.
- B. The session variable is being overwritten in Cloud Datastore.
- C. The URL of the API needs to be modified to prevent caching.
- D. The HTTP Expires header needs to be set to -1 to stop caching.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your company pushes batches of sensitive transaction data from its application server VMs to Cloud Pub/Sub for processing and storage. What is the Google-recommended way for your application to authenticate to the required Google Cloud services?
- A. Ensure that VM service accounts are granted the appropriate Cloud Pub/Sub IAM roles.
- B. Ensure that VM service accounts do not have access to Cloud Pub/Sub, and use VM access scopes to grant the appropriate Cloud Pub/Sub IAM roles.
- C. Generate an OAuth2 access token for accessing Cloud Pub/Sub, encrypt it, and store it in Cloud Storage for access from each VM.
- D. Create a gateway to Cloud Pub/Sub using a Cloud Function, and grant the Cloud Function service account the appropriate Cloud Pub/Sub IAM roles.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are running a cluster on Kubernetes Engine to serve a web application. Users are reporting that a specific part of the application is not responding anymore. You notice that all pods of your deployment keep restarting after 2 seconds. The application writes logs to standard output. You want to inspect the logs to find the cause of the issue. Which approach can you take?
- A. Review the Stackdriver logs for each Compute Engine instance that is serving as a node in the cluster.
- B. Review the Stackdriver logs for the specific Kubernetes Engine container that is serving the unresponsive part of the application.
- C. Connect to the cluster using gcloud credentials and connect to a container in one of the pods to read the logs.
- D. Review the Serial Port logs for each Compute Engine instance that is serving as a node in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to reduce the number of unplanned rollbacks of erroneous production deployments in your company's web hosting platform. Improvement to the QA/Test processes accomplished an 80% reduction. Which additional two approaches can you take to further reduce the rollbacks? Choose 2 answers
- A. Introduce a green-blue deployment model.
- B. Replace the QA environment with canary releases.
- C. Fragment the monolithic platform into microservices.
- D. Reduce the platform's dependency on relational database systems.
- E. Replace the platform's relational database systems with a NoSQL database.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a Python web application with many dependencies that requires 0.1 CPU cores and 128 MB of memory to operate in production. You want to monitor and maximize machine utilization. You also to reliably deploy new versions of the application. Which set of steps should you take?
- A. Perform the following:1) Create a managed instance group with f1-micro type machines.2) Use a startup script to clone the repository, check out the production branch, install the dependencies, and start the Python app.3) Restart the instances to automatically deploy new production releases.
- B. Perform the following:1) Create a managed instance group with n1-standard-1 type machines.2) Build a Compute Engine image from the production branch that contains all of the dependencies and automatically starts the Python app.3) Rebuild the Compute Engine image, and update the instance template to deploy new production releases.
- C. Perform the following:1) Create a Kubernetes Engine cluster with n1-standard-1 type machines.2) Build a Docker image from the production branch with all of the dependencies, and tag it with the version number.3) Create a Kubernetes Deployment with the imagePullPolicy set to “IfNotPresent” in the staging namespace, and then promote it to the production namespace after testing.
- D. Perform the following:1) Create a Kubernetes Engine cluster with n1-standard-4 type machines.2) Build a Docker image from the master branch will all of the dependencies, and tag it with “latest”.3) Create a Kubernetes Deployment in the default namespace with the imagePullPolicy set to “Always”. Restart the pods to automatically deploy new production releases.
NEW QUESTION 12
A recent audit that a new network was created in Your GCP project. In this network, a GCE instance has an SSH port open the world. You want to discover this network's origin. What should you do?
- A. Search for Create VM entry in the Stackdriver alerting console.
- B. Navigate to the Activity page in the Home sectio
- C. Set category to Data Access and search for Create VM entry.
- D. In the logging section of the console, specify GCE Network as the logging sectio
- E. Search for the Create Insert entry.
- F. Connect to the GCE instance using project SSH Key
- G. Identify previous logins in system logs, and match these with the project owners list.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your company is forecasting a sharp increase in the number and size of Apache Spark and Hadoop jobs being run on your local datacenter You want to utilize the cloud to help you scale this upcoming demand with the least amount of operations work and code change. Which product should you use?
- A. Google Cloud Dataflow
- B. Google Cloud Dataproc
- C. Google Compute Engine
- D. Google Container Engine
Google Cloud Dataproc is a fast, easy-to-use, low-cost and fully managed service that lets you run the Apache Spark and Apache Hadoop ecosystem on Google Cloud Platform. Cloud Dataproc provisions big or small clusters rapidly, supports many popular job types, and is integrated with other Google Cloud Platform services, such as Google Cloud Storage and Stackdriver Logging, thus helping you reduce TCO.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer is moving an existing corporate application to Google Cloud Platform from an on-premises data center. The business owners require minimal user disruption. There are strict security team requirements for storing passwords. What authentication strategy should they use?
- A. Use G Suite Password Sync to replicate passwords into Google.
- B. Federate authentication via SAML 2.0 to the existing Identity Provider.
- C. Provision users in Google using the Google Cloud Directory Sync tool.
- D. Ask users to set their Google password to match their corporate password.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are designing a mobile chat application. You want to ensure people cannot spoof chat messages, by providing a message were sent by a specific user.
What should you do
- A. Tag messages client side with the originating user identifier and the destination user.
- B. Encrypt the message client side using block-based encryption with a shared key.
- C. Use public key infrastructure (PKI) to encrypt the message client side using the originating user's private key.
- D. Use a trusted certificate authority to enable SSL connectivity between the client application and the server.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are designing an application for use only during business hours. For the minimum viable product release, you’d like to use a managed product that automatically “scales to zero” so you don’t incur costs when there is no activity.
Which primary compute resource should you choose?
- A. Cloud Functions
- B. Compute Engine
- C. Kubernetes Engine
- D. AppEngine flexible environment
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure Professional-Cloud-Architect dumps! All Professional-Cloud-Architect exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/Professional-Cloud-Architect/ (170 New Questions)