SOA-C01 | How Many Questions Of SOA-C01 Free Exam Questions
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our SOA-C01 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Amazon-Web-Services SOA-C01 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Amazon-Web-Services SOA-C01 exam. Latest Amazon-Web-Services SOA-C01 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Amazon-Web-Services SOA-C01 Brain Dumps First.
Free SOA-C01 Demo Online For Amazon-Web-Services Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is trying to configure the CloudWatch billing alarm. Which of the below mentioned steps should be performed by the user for the first time alarm creation in the AWS Account Management section?
- A. Enable Receiving Billing Reports
- B. Enable Receiving Billing Alerts
- C. Enable AWS billing utility
- D. Enable CloudWatch Billing Threshold
AWS CloudWatch supports enabling the billing alarm on the total AWS charges. Before the user can create an alarm on the estimated charges, he must enable monitoring of the estimated AWS charges, by selecting the option ??Enable receiving billing alerts??. It takes about 15 minutes before the user can view the billing data. The user can then create the alarms.
NEW QUESTION 2
A user has setup Auto Scaling with ELB on the EC2 instances. The user wants to configure that
whenever the CPU utilization is below 10%, Auto Scaling should remove one instance. How can the user configure this?
- A. The user can get an email using SNS when the CPU utilization is less than 10%. The user can use the desired capacity of Auto Scaling to remove the instance
- B. Use CloudWatch to monitor the data and Auto Scaling to remove the instances using scheduled actions
- C. Configure CloudWatch to send a notification to Auto Scaling Launch configuration when the CPU utilization is less than 10% and configure the Auto Scaling policy to remove the instance
- D. Configure CloudWatch to send a notification to the Auto Scaling group when the CPU Utilization is less than 10% and configure the Auto Scaling policy to remove the instance
Amazon CloudWatch alarms watch a single metric over a time period that the user specifies and performs one or more actions based on the value of the metric relative to a given threshold over a number of time periods. The user can setup to receive a notification on the Auto Scaling group with the CloudWatch alarm when the CPU utilization is below a certain threshold. The user can configure the Auto Scaling policy to take action for removing the instance. When the CPU utilization is below 10% CloudWatch will send an alarm to the Auto Scaling group to execute the policy.
NEW QUESTION 3
A user has created a queue named ??awsmodule?? with SQS. One of the consumers of queue is down for 3 days and then becomes available. Will that component receive message from queue?
- A. Yes, since SQS by default stores message for 4 days
- B. No, since SQS by default stores message for 1 day only
- C. No, since SQS sends message to consumers who are available that time
- D. Yes, since SQS will not delete message until it is delivered to all consumers
SQS allows the user to move data between distributed components of applications so they can perform different tasks without losing messages or requiring each component to be always available. Queues retain messages for a set period of time. By default, a queue retains messages for four days. However, the user can configure a queue to retain messages for up to 14 days after the message has been sent.
NEW QUESTION 4
An AWS account wants to be part of the consolidated billing of his organization??s payee account. How can the owner of that account achieve this?
- A. The payee account has to request AWS support to link the other accounts with his account
- B. The owner of the linked account should add the payee account to his master account list from the billing console
- C. The payee account will send a request to the linked account to be a part of consolidated billing
- D. The owner of the linked account requests the payee account to add his account to consolidated billing
AWS consolidated billing enables the organization to consolidate payments for multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS. accounts within a single organization by making a single paying account. To add a particular account (linked. to the master (payee. account, the payee account has to request the linked account to join consolidated billing. Once the linked account accepts the request henceforth all charges incurred by the linked account will be paid by the payee account.
NEW QUESTION 5
A user is collecting 1000 records per second. The user wants to send the data to CloudWatch using the custom namespace. Which of the below mentioned options is recommended for this activity?
- A. Aggregate the data with statistics, such as Min, max, Average, Sum and Sample data and send the data to CloudWatch
- B. Send all the data values to CloudWatch in a single command by separating them with a comm
- C. CloudWatch will parse automatically
- D. Create one csv file of all the data and send a single file to CloudWatch
- E. It is not possible to send all the data in one cal
- F. Thus, it should be sent one by on
- G. CloudWatch willaggregate the data automatically
AWS CloudWatch supports the custom metrics. The user can always capture the custom data and upload the data to CloudWatch using CLI or APIs. The user can publish data to CloudWatch as single data points or as an aggregated set of data points called a statistic set using the command put- metric-data. It is recommended that when the user is having multiple data points per minute, he should aggregate the data so that it will minimize the number of calls to put-metric-data. In this case
it will be single call to CloudWatch instead of 1000 calls if the data is aggregated.
NEW QUESTION 6
A user has deployed an application on an EBS backed EC2 instance. For a better performance of application, it requires dedicated EC2 to EBS traffic. How can the user achieve this?
- A. Launch the EC2 instance as EBS dedicated with PIOPS EBS
- B. Launch the EC2 instance as EBS enhanced with PIOPS EBS
- C. Launch the EC2 instance as EBS dedicated with PIOPS EBS
- D. Launch the EC2 instance as EBS optimized with PIOPS EBS
Any application which has performance sensitive workloads and requires minimal variability with dedicated EC2 to EBS traffic should use provisioned IOPS EBS volumes, which are attached to an EBS- optimized EC2 instance or it should use an instance with 10 Gigabit network connectivity. Launching an instance that is EBSoptimized provides the user with a dedicated connection between the EC2 instance and the EBS volume.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user has launched 5 instances in EC2-CLASSIC and attached 5 elastic IPs to the five different
instances in the US East region. The user is creating a VPC in the same region. The user wants to assign an elastic IP to the VPC instance. How can the user achieve this?
- A. The user has to request AWS to increase the number of elastic IPs associated with the account
- B. AWS allows 10 EC2 Classic IPs per region; so it will allow to allocate new Elastic IPs to the same region
- C. The AWS will not allow to create a new elastic IP in VPC; it will throw an error
- D. The user can allocate a new IP address in VPC as it has a different limit than EC2
A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC. is a virtual network dedicated to the user??s AWS account. A user can create a subnet with VPC and launch instances inside that subnet. A user can have 5 IP addresses per region with EC2 Classic. The user can have 5 separate IPs with VPC in the same region as it has a separate limit than EC2 Classic.
NEW QUESTION 8
A sys admin is planning to subscribe to the RDS event notifications. For which of the below mentioned source categories the subscription cannot be configured?
- A. DB security group
- B. DB snapshot
- C. DB options group
- D. DB parameter group
Amazon RDS uses the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS. to provide a notification when an Amazon RDS event occurs. These events can be configured for source categories, such as DB instance, DB security group, DB snapshot and DB parameter group.
NEW QUESTION 9
A user is running one instance for only 3 hours every day. The user wants to save some cost with the instance. Which of the below mentioned Reserved Instance categories is advised in this case?
- A. The user should not use RI; instead only go with the on-demand pricing
- B. The user should use the AWS high utilized RI
- C. The user should use the AWS medium utilized RI
- D. The user should use the AWS low utilized RI
The AWS Reserved Instance provides the user with an option to save some money by paying a one- time fixed amount and then save on the hourly rate. It is advisable that if the user is having 30% or more usage of an instance per day, he should go for a RI. If the user is going to use an EC2 instance for more than 2200-2500 hours per year, RI will help the user save some cost. Here, the instance is not going to run for less than 1500 hours. Thus, it is advisable that the user should use the on- demand pricing.
NEW QUESTION 10
An Amazon EC2 instance is unable to connect to an SMTP server in a different subnet. Other instances are successfully communication with the SMTP servers, however Flow Logs have been enabled on the SMTP server's network interface and show the following information
- A. Add the instance to the security group for the SMTP server and ensure that it is permitted to communicate over TCP port 25.
- B. Disable the iptables server on the SMTP server so that the instance can properly communicate over the network.
- C. Install an email on the instance to ensure that it communicates correctly on TCP port 25 to theSMTP server.
- D. Add a rule to the security group for the instance to explicit permit TCP port 25 outbound to any address.
NEW QUESTION 11
A SysOps Administrator is developing a cost-effective solution assist the Finance department with batch processing Fiancé is flexible on the batch processing schedule. and as long as the batch process runs within the same week, schedule interrupted are acceptable.
Which compute strategy can the SysOps Administrator use to meet the requirement?
- A. Amazon EC2 Reserved Instances
- B. Amazon EC2 Spot Instances
- C. Amazon EC2 Defeated Hosts
- D. Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instances
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization has setup consolidated billing with 3 different AWS accounts. Which of the below mentioned advantages will organization receive in terms of the AWS pricing?
- A. The consolidated billing does not bring any cost advantage for the organization
- B. All AWS accounts will be charged for S3 storage by combining the total storage of each account
- C. The EC2 instances of each account will receive a total of 750*3 micro instance hours free
- D. The free usage tier for all the 3 accounts will be 3 years and not a single year
AWS consolidated billing enables the organization to consolidate payments for multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS. accounts within a single organization by making a single paying account. For billing purposes, AWS treats all the accounts on the consolidated bill as one account. Some services, such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 have volume pricing tiers across certain usage dimensions that give the user lower prices when he uses the service more.
NEW QUESTION 13
A user is planning to schedule a backup for an EBS volume. The user wants security of the snapshot data. How can the user achieve data encryption with a snapshot?
- A. Use encrypted EBS volumes so that the snapshot will be encrypted by AWS
- B. While creating a snapshot select the snapshot with encryption
- C. By default the snapshot is encrypted by AWS
- D. Enable server side encryption for the snapshot using S3
AWS EBS supports encryption of the volume. It also supports creating volumes from existing snapshots provided the snapshots are created from encrypted volumes. The data at rest, the I/O as well as all the snapshots of the encrypted EBS will also be encrypted. EBS encryption is based on the AES-256 cryptographic algorithm, which is the industry standard.
NEW QUESTION 14
A system admin is planning to setup event notifications on RDS. Which of the below mentioned services will help the admin setup notifications?
- A. AWS SES
- B. AWS Cloudtrail
- C. AWS Cloudwatch
- D. AWS SNS
Amazon RDS uses the Amazon Simple Notification Service to provide a notification when an Amazon RDS event occurs. These notifications can be in any notification form supported by Amazon SNS for an AWS region, such as an email, a text message or a call to an HTTP endpoint
NEW QUESTION 15
A user has enabled the Multi AZ feature with the MS SQL RDS database server. Which of the below mentioned statements will help the user understand the Multi AZ feature better?
- A. In a Multi AZ, AWS runs two DBs in parallel and copies the data asynchronously to the replica copy
- B. In a Multi AZ, AWS runs two DBs in parallel and copies the data synchronously to the replica copy
- C. In a Multi AZ, AWS runs just one DB but copies the data synchronously to the standby replica
- D. AWS MS SQL does not support the Multi AZ feature
Amazon RDS provides high availability and failover support for DB instances using Multi-AZ deployments. In a Multi-AZ deployment, Amazon RDS automatically provisions and maintains a synchronous standby replica in a different Availability Zone. The primary DB instance is synchronously replicated across Availability Zones to a standby replica to provide data redundancy, eliminate I/O freezes, and minimize latency spikes during system backups. Running a DB instance with high availability can enhance availability during planned system maintenance, and help protect your databases against DB instance failure and Availability Zone disruption.Note that the high-availability feature is not a scaling solution for read-only scenarios; you cannot use a standby replica to serve read traffic. To service read-only traffic, you should use a read replica.
NEW QUESTION 16
A company is running as production application in one region and is expanding to a second region. A SysOps Administrator has copied the requirement Amazon Machine images (AMIs) from the region to the second. An IAM user can list the copied AMIS in the AWS Management Console but when trying to launch an EC2 instance using one of the AMIs, the process fails.
What is the likely reason?
- A. The destination AMI is corrupted because of copy process failure.
- B. The user must first register the AMI before using it.
- C. The AMI is stored in an encrypted Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume.
- D. The launch permissions are not copied from the source AMI to the new AMI.
NEW QUESTION 17
A user is having data generated randomly based on a certain event. The user wants to upload that data to CloudWatch. It may happen that event may not have data generated for some period due to andomness. Which of the below mentioned options is a recommended option for this case?
- A. For the period when there is no data, the user should not send the data at all
- B. For the period when there is no data the user should send a blank value
- C. For the period when there is no data the user should send the value as 0
- D. The user must upload the data to CloudWatch as having no data for some period will cause an errorat CloudWatch monitoring
AWS CloudWatch supports the custom metrics. The user can always capture the custom data and upload the data to CloudWatch using CLI or APIs. When the user data is more random and not generated at regular intervals, there can be a period which has no associated data. The user can either publish the zero (0. Value for that period or not publish the data at all. It is recommended that the user should publish zero instead of no value to monitor the health of the application. This is helpful in an alarm as well as in the generation of the sample data count.
NEW QUESTION 18
A user has launched an EC2 instance from an instance store backed AMI. If the user restarts the instance, what will happen to the ephermal storage data?
- A. All the data will be erased but the ephermal storage will stay connected
- B. All data will be erased and the ephermal storage is released
- C. It is not possible to restart an instance launched from an instance store backed AMI
- D. The data is preserved
A user can reboot an EC2 instance using the AWS console, the Amazon EC2 CLI or the Amazon EC2 API. Rebooting an instance is equivalent to rebooting an operating system. However, it is recommended that the user use Amazon EC2 to reboot the instance instead of running the operating system reboot command from the instance. When an instance launched from an instance store backed AMI is rebooted all the ephermal storage data is still preserved.
NEW QUESTION 19
A user has created a mobile application which makes calls to DynamoDB to fetch certain data. The application is using the DynamoDB SDK and root account access/secret access key to connect to DynamoDB from mobile. Which of the below mentioned statements is true with respect to the best practice for security in this scenario?
- A. The user should create a separate IAM user for each mobile application and provide DynamoDB access with it
- B. The user should create an IAM role with DynamoDB and EC2 acces
- C. Attach the role with EC2 and route all calls from the mobile through EC2
- D. The application should use an IAM role with web identity federation which validates calls to DynamoDB with identity providers, such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook
- E. Create an IAM Role with DynamoDB access and attach it with the mobile application
With AWS IAM a user is creating an application which runs on an EC2 instance and makes requests to AWS, such as DynamoDB or S3 calls. Here it is recommended that the user should not create an IAM user and pass the user's credentials to the application or embed those credentials inside the application. If the user is creating an app that runs on a mobile phone and makes requests to AWS, the user should not create an IAMuser and distribute the user's access key with the app. Instead, he should use an identity provider, such as Login with Amazon, Facebook, or Google to authenticate the users, and then use that identity to get temporary security credentials.
NEW QUESTION 20
An organization is planning to create a user with IAM. They are trying to understand the limitations of IAM so that they can plan accordingly. Which of the below mentioned statements is not true with respect to the limitations of IAM?
- A. One IAM user can be a part of a maximum of 5 groups
- B. The organization can create 100 groups per AWS account
- C. One AWS account can have a maximum of 5000 IAM users
- D. One AWS account can have 250 roles
AWS Identity and Access Management is a web service which allows organizations to manage users and user permissions for various AWS services. The default maximums for each of the IAM entities is given below:
Groups per AWS account: 100 Users per AWS account: 5000 Roles per AWS account: 250
Number of groups per user: 10 (that is, one user can be part of these many groups.
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass SOA-C01 Exam with 639 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com SOA-C01 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/SOA-C01-dumps.html (639 New Questions)